Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Is there a way to run D2 without the CD
Posted 2003-09-07, 12:08 PM
But make the computer think it has the CD in it.
Not talking about D2 EXP Loader.

Or is there a way to successfully copy LOD CD's i have tried about 70 different ways, all make frisbees. I use clone CD.

I have many different computers, and when my friend come over i want them to be able to play, i have enough CD keys, but not enough CD's.

Thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Melfred is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelfred is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Melfred

Posted 2003-09-07, 12:44 PM in reply to Melfred's post "Is there a way to run D2 without the CD"
You could make a ISO of the cd's and open them with Daemon tools...Then when installed just set Daemon tools to run the d2 exp iso and voila..It's driving like u have ur d2 cd in...The thin Daemon tools does, is that it makes a virtual cd cdrive, and when u then set a iso like d2 exp to run it looks like a cd drive and that u have ur d2 exp cd in it .... GL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
|VeNoR~DraGoN| is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between|VeNoR~DraGoN| is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

|VeNoR~DraGoN|

Posted 2003-09-07, 01:14 PM in reply to Melfred's post "Is there a way to run D2 without the CD"
Go to -Megagames- You can download stuff to play D2/D2LOD whitout CD there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-09-07, 01:17 PM in reply to Melfred's post "Is there a way to run D2 without the CD"
::moved::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-09-07, 03:01 PM in reply to Melfred's post "Is there a way to run D2 without the CD"
or, u can use programs like alcohol 52/120 to make cd images, go to registry and set the drive that you want the game to check first for the cd
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-09-07, 09:03 PM in reply to Melfred's post "Is there a way to run D2 without the CD"
all you gta do is pop in the cd, load up d2 then put them in the next comp, the cd doesnt have to be in to play, on battle net at least, unless you are paing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc