Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

YO YO'S are making a comeback
Posted 2004-12-15, 09:22 PM
i am just posting to let everyone know that yoyo's are making a come back because me and my friends have started playing with them at school and they have caught on like wild fire in my school. so be ware the famous yoyo fad is catching on once again.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:24 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "YO YO'S are making a comeback"
Yo Yo's are boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yo Yo's are boring."
I'm still waiting for the pacifier and mango fad to return...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:33 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I'm still waiting for the pacifier and..."
i use to be into yo yo's, i can do a few tricks but never got that good, and i didn't want to get any really good ones because some cost way too much
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-12-15, 09:43 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i use to be into yo yo's, i can do a..."
I was actually thinking about getting myself a really good yo-yo recently, but not because it's coming back or anything. I didn't even know it was, and I doubt it is. I just like yo-yoing :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-16, 09:12 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "YO YO'S are making a comeback"
I have been using a free one at work because all I do is sit on my ass and let the machine do all the work for me.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-12-17, 11:44 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I have been using a free one at work..."
Yo-Yos take way too much time in order to get good with. I gave up after like an hour.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-12-17, 12:04 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yo-Yos take way too much time in order..."
what?!?! it is easy to do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-12-17, 04:24 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "YO YO'S are making a comeback"
Yo-yos were cool in the 6th grade..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-20, 06:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yo-yos were cool in the 6th grade.."
Yeah wtf... yo yo's were teh shit... but.... not so much now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-21, 07:46 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Yeah wtf... yo yo's were teh shit......"
5th grade at my skool was the year of the yo-yo, but now i havent seen a single person with 1 for 5 years, so theyre dead where i live
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2004-12-21, 09:14 AM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post starting "5th grade at my skool was the year of..."
I was never into yo-yo's, and probably never will be unless modern Yo-Yo's can talk, fly, bench-press 500 pounds and then turn into an exceptionally hot 115 pound girl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-21, 02:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I was never into yo-yo's, and probably..."
I'd tap that Yo-Yo!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-23, 06:41 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'd tap that Yo-Yo!"
Penny_Bags said:
I'd tap that Yo-Yo!
Who wouldn't!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel