Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Back in time!
Posted 2006-03-07, 11:53 PM
Went back some post and found that program.
ill mess with it a little but here is the website
http://personal.stevens.edu/~bbehr
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 06:57 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post "Back in time!"
thanks i ll get on that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-03-08, 07:45 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thanks i ll get on that"
Yeah, that thing is pretty cool, but it's a bitch, because it fucking takes forever to finish getting all the stats!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-08, 10:13 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, that thing is pretty cool, but..."
Yeah, it does take awhile. There are a ton of stats though. I've managed to play over 5000 games starting the day it was released.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-08, 01:07 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Yeah, it does take awhile. There are a..."
Man, I wish we could narrow down the stats search for a certain time period...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-08, 03:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Man, I wish we could narrow down the..."
The stats are all flawed due to modders. I don't know how many games recently I have gotten 0 because of mods. Also, I got -34 in a game when a modder was on my team so the stupid bitch couldn't win. Still ended up with a tie though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-08, 07:08 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "The stats are all flawed due to..."
That's your fault.
It has new componets sense the last time i brought it up.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-09, 07:17 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "That's your fault. It has new..."
Is there any good way to deal with modders. Kenpo and I have been running into alot of them lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-09, 07:53 PM in reply to GutterMind's post starting "Is there any good way to deal with..."
Well, if you get on a team with them kill yourself an hopefully lose. I hate them so much I'm willing to sacrifice my level. Otherwise, I just quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-03-09, 08:36 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Well, if you get on a team with them..."
Unfortunately, I am always on the other team. It's like a 4-man team of modders playing slayer. BASTARDS!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGutterMind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:24 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Well, if you get on a team with them..."
What happens to your level if you quit a game? Is the game even counted or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-10, 08:31 AM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "What happens to your level if you quit..."
Yes the game is counted, and you lose extra experience opposed to just losing a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes the game is counted, and you lose..."
I quit one game and nothing happened, but the next game 2 players quit, so I left too. Then my rank dropped.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GutterMind

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:47 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes the game is counted, and you lose..."
Is that effective of your ranking or just in experience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-03-10, 12:48 PM in reply to kenpo sensei's post starting "Is that effective of your ranking or..."
Rank dropped a level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GutterMind