Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

George W. Bush: For or Against
Posted 2004-03-12, 07:46 PM
About a year ago this was a very heated debate. Since then many new members have joined. I want to hear what you guys think, whether your opinions have changed or not, or anything else you feel like commenting on about "Dubya". Those of you who were here a year ago know that I was against George W, and I still am. I don't like the man at all. Anyways, what are your opinions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-12, 07:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "George W. Bush: For or Against"
I am radically against him. I think he lacks leadership, any actual reason for reelection, and definately lacks intelligence. He has resorted to petty attempts of campaign advertising with the showing of 9/11 footage as if it was really him who did anything good for our country at the time of 9/11. His stance on gay marriage makes me cringe and hopefully will guarantee his loss in the upcoming election.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-12, 08:07 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I am radically against him. I think he..."
Against. If he is re-elected, I will be seriously pissed, and I don't even have to live in the same country as him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-12, 08:11 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Against. If he is re-elected, I will be..."
I would rather have Kerry than Bush, but who cares since they're both Skull and Bonesmen anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-12, 08:35 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I would rather have Kerry than Bush,..."
Against, Two words "Fuck up"

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2004-03-16 at 10:05 PM. Reason: We don't condone censorship on these forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-12, 08:45 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Against, Two words "Fuck up""
If I had to choose between Kerry or Bush I'd pick Bush, but only because Kerry is a dumbass. Everything he has said in the past he is now against and he doesn't even realize what a moron he is making himself out to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-12, 08:47 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If I had to choose between Kerry or..."
!King_Amazon! said:
If I had to choose between Kerry or Bush I'd pick Bush, but only because Kerry is a dumbass. Everything he has said in the past he is now against and he doesn't even realize what a moron he is making himself out to be.
O so true,, i say we all vote for the independants lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-12, 09:25 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "George W. Bush: For or Against"
I dont think the president really has power, I think he is a puppet, and since he makes me laugh so much, I am for him . Unless he really does have power, then I hate him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-12, 09:43 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I dont think the president really has..."
Fuck the government!

Actually the government is pretty good. I am against Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-03-13, 12:42 AM in reply to platnum's post starting "Fuck the government! Actually the..."
I wont give a shit about a president until im old enough to vote. INDIFFERENT on this case.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-13, 03:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I wont give a shit about a president..."
If you are too lazy to have an opinion then you obviously don't deserve to live in this pile of shit we call America. At least give a rat's ass about the country you live in ever if you can't be 1/6193012 responsible for the idiot we happen to elect next.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-13, 04:21 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "If you are too lazy to have an opinion..."
What's hard to ignore is how unbelievable Bush is. He will always be my first choice. Have you seen the mass graves that they found in Iraq after the capture of Sadam? There's thousands found piled away. Sometimes these mass murderers like Sadam try to use politics to make what they do legal. Bush did what he had to do and saved generations of famlies to come that would have been slaughtered by their dictator.

Not only that he has good old fasioned christian morals. As you know the church was more popular when our forefathers established our fine American government and they did so under the influence of God's suggested morals. The same morals Bush has today. Am I saying that he's forefather material? absolutely not. But you guys act like he's some terrible guy. His list of virtues goes on. Just ask if you're curios.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-13, 09:21 AM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "What's hard to ignore is how..."
I'm pro-Bush. If 9/11 happened when ANY other president was in office, we would all be ridiculing him, as well. It's inevitable. If something bad happens to our country, we get all pissy and look for people to blame. This time it happened to be Bush.

Dubya 4 LiFe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-13, 09:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm pro-Bush. If 9/11 happened when..."
I don't know, it seems we don't have a war-driving flag-waving machine for the leader of Canada, and we seem to be doing pretty well.

Haha, heres an anecdote for you: A reporter for a comedy show ("Talking to Americans") came up to George Bush before he was elected and asked him what he thought of Prime Minister Tim Hortons (Tim Hortons is a fast food donut food chain in Canada). Bush said he is a very smart man and he looks forward to meeting him. I know I can't really hold that against him, becuase he was under pressure, but I thought I would bring it up.

I believe in peace-keeping, not policing other countries.

Anywho, I just really don't like him.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2004-03-13 at 09:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-13, 11:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm pro-Bush. If 9/11 happened when..."
Jizmo said:
I'm pro-Bush. If 9/11 happened when ANY other president was in office, we would all be ridiculing him, as well. It's inevitable. If something bad happens to our country, we get all pissy and look for people to blame. This time it happened to be Bush.

Dubya 4 LiFe.
You realize we don't ridicule him because 9/11 happened, we ridicule him because he's dumber than a brick.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-13, 12:57 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "If you are too lazy to have an opinion..."
Number one, nowhere did i say that im to lazy to go vote or some shit like that. im underage and wll be that way for the next election as well.. i for some reason tend to not give a shit about things i didnt contribute too. I didnt vote for him, i had no say in him being elected, so i dont give a shit. When i turn 18 and vote. Then ill care whos in office.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-13, 01:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Number one, nowhere did i say that im..."
Ok, I see a bunch of accusations against Bush here with no proof, come up with some proof that makes him "dumber than a brick" ( and not what CNN said ) and maybe you have a point, but you people are just ignorant and pot heads and can't think for yourself so you like Jackasses ( Democrats ) to do your thinking for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-03-13, 01:40 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Ok, I see a bunch of accusations..."
Quote:
Bush said he is a very smart man and he looks forward to meeting him.
Actually, that's a very good responce. Saying that he looks forward to meeting him implies he doesn't know who you're talking about but that you're open minded enough to find out. He also says that the "Prime Minister" is very smart. Well, to become a prime minister you'd have to be very smart wouldn't you say? In my opinion that's the hosts fault for flat out lying to Bush in a vulnerable position. Obviously Bush doesn't know the name of every prime minister to walk the earth and to use some obscure lie is simply unfair.

Quote:
he's dumber than a brick
The fact that he's currently president PROVES that he's intelligent. Do you HONESTLY think that some guy who's "dumber than a brick" could POSSIBLY become President of the United States, the most powerful position on earth at this moment in time. No.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2004-03-13, 02:21 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Actually, that's a very good responce...."
"We do not need to divide America over who served and how. I have personally always believed that many served in many different ways.
But while those who served are owed special recognition, that recognition should not come at the expense of others; nor does it require that others be victimized or criticized or said to have settled for a lesser standard." - John Kerry in 1992 in defense of Clinton.

Sounds like someone I know. What exactly have you been doing lately Mr. Kerry?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-03-13, 02:26 PM in reply to King Kai 3's post starting "Actually, that's a very good responce...."
King Kai 3 said:
The fact that he's currently president PROVES that he's intelligent. Do you HONESTLY think that some guy who's "dumber than a brick" could POSSIBLY become President of the United States, the most powerful position on earth at this moment in time. No.
With a guy like "Jeb" around, who wouldn't be president!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav