Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

How to: Get stuck food out of a vending machine
Posted 2008-12-17, 12:58 PM
BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-17, 03:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "How to: Get stuck food out of a vending..."
LOL.

His name is Angus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-18, 02:13 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "LOL. His name is Angus."
Hahahahahahaha, agnus for real. Not only is his name stupid, but he really lives up to it. Fucking pud for real. Still funny, I'd like to see the aftermath of that video.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-18, 03:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahahahahaha, agnus for real. Not..."
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-18, 03:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This video has been removed due to..."
Hahaha, it sure has.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-12-18, 03:19 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Hahahahahahaha, agnus for real. Not..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Hahahahahahaha, agnus for real. Not only is his name stupid, but he really lives up to it. Fucking pud for real. Still funny, I'd like to see the aftermath of that video.
I'd be funnier if Agnus had been Asian. You can't really tell what he is due to the quality of the video =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-12-20, 10:59 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'd be funnier if Agnus had been Asian...."
He has really some guts. Angus is really famous in doing that. Lol!!1
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
forumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzforumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

forumer147

Posted 2008-12-21, 12:04 AM in reply to forumer147's post starting "He has really some guts. Angus is..."
tahsts cdumb
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-21, 12:43 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "tahsts cdumb"
talentedhamster said: [Goto]
tahsts cdumb
lay off the crack
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-12-22, 07:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "lay off the crack"
*booze.

Hamster only visits Zelaron now when she's drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-22, 03:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "*booze. Hamster only visits Zelaron..."
thats not true!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-12-23, 08:02 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thats not true!!"
You're drunk all the time, aren't you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-23, 08:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're drunk all the time, aren't you?"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
You're drunk all the time, aren't you?
thanatos just leave her alone. i could say how you can on here higher than high could i?
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-12-23, 08:47 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "thanatos just leave her alone. i could..."

I'm kidding, Jamer. Easy does it there, cowboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-12-23, 08:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "........ I'm kidding, Jamer. Easy..."
I'm almost wondering if Jamer321 was high while he typed that..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-23, 09:36 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm almost wondering if Jamer321 was..."
Even I didn't get it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-12-23, 10:14 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm almost wondering if Jamer321 was..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Jamer321
Easy as 123 right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-12-23, 10:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Easy as 123 right?"
Exactly. Maybe I should of added the sarcasm tags.. I've been doing it for weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-12-23, 10:17 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Exactly. Maybe I should of added the..."
I Haven't been around as much lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla