Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2011-10-13, 01:38 PM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Zack or Kaneda was my cousin. I loved..."
Zack. It's a pretty name.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-13, 02:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Zack. It's a pretty name."
theres been alot of suicides in the last week ... around 4 or 5 in total and 2-3 of them on the same day
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-10-13, 08:01 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "theres been alot of suicides in the..."
There are approximately 84 suicides per day in the US alone. Also, this thread is from last year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-13, 08:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There are approximately 84 suicides per..."
I almost think Zelaron died along with Zack and this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-10-13, 09:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I almost think Zelaron died along with..."
I blame WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-18, 09:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I blame WW."
Agreed. Fuck WW.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-10-23, 03:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Agreed. Fuck WW."
I blame Family Guy.
They're really fucking inconsistent.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-15, 06:51 AM in reply to i no kung fu's post starting "Zack or Kaneda was my cousin. I loved..."
? who are you? He never told me he had any family on here....or even real friends.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2011-12-15, 06:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There are approximately 84 suicides per..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
There are approximately 84 suicides per day in the US alone. Also, this thread is from last year.

I haven't gone a full year without experiencing at least 1. This one was just the hardest for me . I hate suicide.

Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2011-12-15, 07:11 AM in reply to klo's post starting "? who are you? He never told me he had..."
klo said: [Goto]
? who are you? He never told me he had any family on here....or even real friends.
He was in middle school as of 2005... so six years ago. Hope that helps!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-12-15, 09:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "He was in middle school as of 2005......"
thanks,. I didn't meet a lot of his family, his dad hasn't been in contact except through a mutual friend. :/.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2017-03-20, 06:59 PM in reply to klo's post starting "thanks,. I didn't meet a lot of his..."
klo said: [Goto]
thanks,. I didn't meet a lot of his family, his dad hasn't been in contact except through a mutual friend. :/.

why ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2020-04-27, 08:28 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Agreed. Fuck WW."
D3V said: [Goto]
Agreed. Fuck WW.
Still true
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2020-05-06, 08:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Still true"
Still flaming as always.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin