Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Left 4 Dead
Posted 2009-05-02, 08:25 AM
Does anyone play it? I'm thinking of buying it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 09:11 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Left 4 Dead"
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Does anyone play it? I'm thinking of buying it.
I absolutely love this game, it is a blast to play multiplayer. Everyone should own this game, just so valve gets lots of money to keep adding new campaigns to it and eventually a sequel. Once you do get the game just remember: Turn off your flashlight when you hear crying in the background.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 10:13 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I absolutely love this game, it is a..."
1 MB a second, getting there quickly! What's your name on steam?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 11:02 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "1 MB a second, getting there quickly! ..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
1 MB a second, getting there quickly! What's your name on steam?
Xbox 360 version sorry lol. When I get back from Iraq this month ill probally get it for PC so just keep that in mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 12:01 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Xbox 360 version sorry lol. When I get..."
ahh, alright. No problem. Yea, so I didn't shine my flashlight on the witch ...but I saw her at a distance and shot the fuck out of her with my pistol, lol. She then came and ripped off some other guy's face. Woo . The game's fun, but I couldn't play it 24/7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-05-02, 02:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "ahh, alright. No problem. Yea, so I..."
For some reason Steam let me download this game for free, campaign and everything.

I downloaded it but have yet to play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "For some reason Steam let me download..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
For some reason Steam let me download this game for free, campaign and everything.

I downloaded it but have yet to play it.
Its like a free L4D weekend I think to play the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-02, 03:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Its like a free L4D weekend I think to..."
Well shit, I better check it out then
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-05-05, 05:58 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Xbox 360 version sorry lol. When I get..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Xbox 360 version sorry lol. When I get back from Iraq this month ill probally get it for PC so just keep that in mind.
You play that? I love that game! What's your gamertag btw?

Mine is ScribJellyDonut

Although I most likely won't be back on live until after finals in a week from now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-05-06, 02:07 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "You play that? I love that game! ..."
I know what your gamer tag is your on my friendlist nucklehead.

Anyways I wont be on xbox live until I get back to Germany and get internet there. T Minus 4 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-07, 06:05 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I know what your gamer tag is your on..."
Any of those privates made sergeant yet? You're still in Alpha Co right?

Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
I know what your gamer tag is your on my friendlist nucklehead.

Anyways I wont be on xbox live until I get back to Germany and get internet there. T Minus 4 days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2009-05-08, 01:37 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Any of those privates made sergeant..."
S2 AM said: [Goto]
Any of those privates made sergeant yet? You're still in Alpha Co right?
Almost everyone we knew back in those days is either a sergeant, staff sergeant, or out of the army. And no I am automations again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-05-16, 01:00 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Almost everyone we knew back in those..."
I play it online from time to time. My steam is 1337thug, feel free to add me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2009-05-16, 01:36 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I play it online from time to time. My..."
K nigzilla.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood