Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2009-07-09, 09:52 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Renee P. Walkup and Sandra McKee. Duh."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Renee P. Walkup and Sandra McKee. Duh.
I seriously don't know them.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:29 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I seriously don't know them."
Didn't Grav bring WKFF here?

Remember when we banned D3V because he drove away members?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Didn't Grav bring WKFF here? ..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]

He did?
I remember how me and D3V always had mini-arguements (mostly about Obama, drugs, and other common stuff).
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Didn't Grav bring WKFF here? ..."

Yeah, but Grav isn't doing anything even removely like that. WKFF is being oversensitive for some reason. You can't compare this to that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 12:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, but Grav isn't doing anything..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Yeah, but Grav isn't doing anything even removely like that. WKFF is being oversensitive for some reason. You can't compare this to that.
This is true. I've learned not to take anything seriously on here (other then the topics themselves).
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 02:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah, but Grav isn't doing anything..."
Oh, ok. It's different somehow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-10, 02:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh, ok. It's different somehow."
If you're being sarcastic, you're also being retarded. It is different, very clearly. If you're truly looking at the two situations as equal, you're not as intelligent of a person as I thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 03:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you're being sarcastic, you're also..."
It could also be said that you, MJ, and whoever else D3V offended were being "oversensitive". Grav pushed some buttons and made someone leave. D3V pushed some buttons and made someone leave. I fail to see the difference.

Either way, I'm not calling for Grav to be punished or anything like that. I don't pay attention enough to Zelaron to even know what the fuck is going on. You're just incredibly biased. Maybe you being blinded by your bias makes you the retarded one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-10, 03:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It could also be said that you, MJ, and..."
Tell me what exactly Grav did to WKFF and explain to me how it's as bad as D3v trying to reveal peoples identities with the sole intent of damaging their RL lives, otherwise you're the one being the biased retard.

Actually, strike all of that and let's just go with this:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 04:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tell me what exactly Grav did to WKFF..."
BAN GrAVortran!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-10, 04:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Tell me what exactly Grav did to WKFF..."
Tell me what exactly Grav did to WKFF and explain to me how it's as bad as D3v trying to reveal peoples identities with the sole intent of damaging their RL lives
And D3V told you he was trying to ruin people's lives? I also have no idea what Grav did to WKFF. Like I said, I don't pay much attention anymore. The fact of the matter is:

D3V did something harmful and made someone leave.
Grav did something harmful and made someone leave.

What they did is irrelevant. The outcome is the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-10, 04:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And D3V told you he was trying to ruin..."
And D3V told you he was trying to ruin people's lives? I also have no idea what Grav did to WKFF. Like I said, I don't pay much attention anymore. The fact of the matter is:

D3V did something harmful and made someone leave.
Grav did something harmful and made someone leave.

What they did is irrelevant. The outcome is the same.

pretty much sums it up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-07-10, 05:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://www.owned.lv/imgz/x3x16a1f2c2b916..."
You lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2009-07-10, 05:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You lose."
You lose.
I disagree.
At first, I agreed, but then I saw this...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-07-10, 08:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You lose."
I'm glad you guys give a fuck about this, cuz I sure don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-10, 08:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's intuitively obvious."
Have I really faded that much into obscurity?

Lol. I find very few reasons to post now. I still come at LEAST once a day. I check back every few hours if I post or if something intrigues me.

I also check the RPGMaker forum every time I log in.

Also, I never implied to decide or choose mods. I just felt we needed another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-07-13, 05:17 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Have I really faded that much into..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
I still come at LEAST once a day.
Then why is your visit percentage at 73%? It should be at 100% if you visit everyday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2009-07-13, 09:22 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Then why is your visit percentage at..."
When does football season start?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-07-13, 10:17 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Then why is your visit percentage at..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Then why is your visit percentage at 73%? It should be at 100% if you visit everyday...

Ohhhhhh that's bridges, man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-13, 10:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When does football season start?"
RIGHT NOW!! *Throws a Football at someone* Catch!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai