Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-06-24, 06:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D'oh >_<. Well it would still be leet..."
But the only thing it doesn't beat is the +30 to all attributes, which doesn't really matter

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-24, 08:25 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D'oh >_<. Well it would still be leet..."
ITD doesn't work on anything better than Champion monsters...

It's practically worthless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:18 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "ITD doesn't work on anything better..."
Ok, why is it Lo(ed), its not indestructible, shouldn't it be Zod(ed)?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:28 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Ok, why is it Lo(ed), its not..."
... read all the mods badboy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:33 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "Ok, why is it Lo(ed), its not..."
It self-repairs, chief.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:05 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It self-repairs, chief."
Um, I believe the max DS is 50, you get.. what 35 from ammy, 15 from boots...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:23 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Um, I believe the max DS is 50, you..."
you post on the wrong thread? And No DS is 100%.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 04:04 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "you post on the wrong thread? And No DS..."
No, I am discussing the value of this item, I don't see how it is any better than a BoTD...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-25, 04:08 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "No, I am discussing the value of this..."
Sorry for double post, can't seem to edit.

For some reason I was convinced BoTD Zerk damage was 300-500 also, I was mistaken, it's 100-500

My bad, that rare DEFINITELY beats it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-25, 04:14 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Sorry for double post, can't seem to..."
yeah, 30aa does not increase the 100min dmg
k, 60 life and 30str is important, but with 20% deadly strike...
voll already said the ~dmg, and it IS better than a botd, for me

btw, there are sooo many botd, such a rare one is real unique!
just GODLIKE!!!
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-06-25, 09:40 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "yeah, 30aa does not increase the 100min..."
can sum1 check if its really bnet, not sp, cuz that just looks too gr8 to be real
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:45 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "can sum1 check if its really bnet, not..."
Funny I just noticed.. this weapon only got 1 socket...

If someone socketed it with that 1 socket, they should shoot themself in the fucking face, you could have easily used one of the old rollback methods.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-25, 10:59 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Funny I just noticed.. this weapon only..."
`Insolence` said:
Funny I just noticed.. this weapon only got 1 socket...

If someone socketed it with that 1 socket, they should shoot themself in the fucking face, you could have easily used one of the old rollback methods.
......... rares can only get 1 socket unless it spawns with the mechanics mod 1-2 sockets, only magicals can be forced to have 1-2 sockets thru larzuk if it doesnt have any, and Lo IMO is the best choice for that 1 socket, if 2 i would put in another Lo, combined with highlords and gores this rare is > ebotd, and ebotd perf zerker is 185-545
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-25, 11:23 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "......... rares can only get 1 socket..."
Ganga, how much you think that thing would go for on ebay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:14 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Ganga, how much you think that thing..."
above 50$ atleast, thinking people would bet 80.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-26, 09:26 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Ganga, how much you think that thing..."
kockblocker1 said:
Ganga, how much you think that thing would go for on ebay?
don't sell it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-06-26, 10:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D'oh >_<. Well it would still be leet..."
im still gunna say an eth death cleaver w/ 66% deadly strike pwn's it. just cuz well DEADLY STRIKE pwn's duels lol
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001