Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Where do I get those shoes?
Posted 2004-12-07, 02:47 PM
I have been looking for those kinda dressy work shoes that people wear that don't have the back. You know the kind you can just slip on and off but you can't really tell they are pretty much just sandals and not real dress shoes. Anyone know where I can find a pair online? I have no idea what they are called so its been a pain in the ass trying to find what I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-12-07, 03:24 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Where do I get those shoes?"
Damn, I didn't even know they make those...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2004-12-07, 05:00 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Where do I get those shoes?"
Are they just like leather slippers?

Well here try looking through these... Mens dress slip on shoes.

http://www.shoes.com/category.asp?c=...&ps=16&sc=MENS

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2004-12-07 at 05:03 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-12-07, 05:08 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Are they just like leather slippers? ..."
i know which he means...go to sears they have them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-12-07, 05:25 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "i know which he means...go to sears..."
Its kind of a mix between this:

and this:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-12-07, 06:47 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Its kind of a mix between this: ..."
Oy? (Yeah fuck you character limit bullshit)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ah.JPG (5.9 KB, 21 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-12-07, 07:27 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Where do I get those shoes?"
I got a pair of those, but they are size 14's! Dunno if you'd want them. Just kidding (bout you wanting them). I got mine at Payless, but you can get them at Shoe pavillion. They are pretty neat. You're talkin about the kind that slip on right? Because mine have backs but are nice either way. I wouldn't know where to find the one's without backs. This is my kinda shoe! If these aren't it then sorry!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2004-12-07, 10:40 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I got a pair of those, but they are..."
mmm, I know what you're talking about. I'm assuming Payless Shoe Store has them, or Sears. If you have smaller feet, you could check the Women's section. I'm fairly sure they have them there~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-12-08, 10:18 AM in reply to kockblocker1's post "Where do I get those shoes?"
Are these them?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-12-08, 05:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are these them? ..."
What the fuck? He said they don't have a back...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-10, 08:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "What the fuck? He said they don't have..."
HandOfHeaven said:
What the fuck? He said they don't have a back...
Yeah really what the FUCK? ...I think your talking about these?:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shoes_im02329.jpg (7.4 KB, 8 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-12-11, 03:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah really what the FUCK? ...I think..."
My bad.

How about these:

They are advertised as backless slip-on loafers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny