Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
Posted 2006-03-20, 02:49 PM
http://www.tampabays10.com/weird/wei...?storyid=27436
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-03-20, 03:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Whatever happened to freedom of speech?"
It's like China. If something isn't liked, then it gets censored. Banned. Destroyed. Whatever.

Bet you he ends up paying a hefty fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-20, 10:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Whatever happened to freedom of speech?"
Reminds me of something I saw on youtube about Bill O'reilly. If you called and mentioned any of his opponents on air, he would have 'fox security' call your house.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-20, 10:08 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Reminds me of something I saw on..."
Bill O'Reilly seems like a good guy on air but supposedly he isn't so off.

Oh yea, our government is ruined because the general population is full of pansies who would rather give up their liberties HOPING that it will help protect them without any guarantees at all.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2006-03-20 at 10:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-20, 10:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bill O'Reilly seems like a good guy on..."
http://www.oreilly-sucks.com/

From the vid clips I've seen, hes a schmuck. Letterman and Howard Stern owned him big time XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-22, 11:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Whatever happened to freedom of speech?"
Fuhreeeduhm uhv spuheeechh?

Does not compute.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-03-22, 12:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bill O'Reilly seems like a good guy on..."
Willkillforfood said:
Oh yea, our government is ruined because the general population is full of pansies who would rather give up their liberties HOPING that it will help protect them without any guarantees at all.
They're controlling us out of fear. Rather than rewards.

www.oreilly-sucks.com said:
O'Reilly Chickened Out of Debate With George Clooney

12-6-05 -- Just as I thought O'Reilly is the real coward. I was flipping through the channels the other night and I saw George Clooney on the Dan Abrams show. Dan asked Clooney about his feud with O'Reilly, at one point he mentioned having a debate with O'Reilly. Clooney said he agreed to debate O'Reilly on the Charlie Rose show on PBS, Rose had it all set up, they just needed O'Reilly to agree to a time and a date.

Big bad Billy O'Reilly said NO, his excuse was that Rupert Murdoch would not let him do it. What a load of bullshit, he had a debate with Paul Krugman on the Tim Russert show on CNBC, Murdoch did not seem to care about that. So the king of calling people cowards is afraid to debate George Clooney, and he is the one who said Clooney is afraid to debate him. He also said Clooney is afraid to go on the Factor, when Clooney has said he will debate O'Reilly anywhere but on his show.

On top of that Dan Abrams offered to host the debate on his show, he said he called O'Reilly and asked him if he would debate Clooney on his show and O'Reilly said no again.

So the big bad Billy O'Reilly is the real coward, he knows Clooney is smart and well informed, and he knows Clooney would wipe the floor with him in a debate. That is the real reason he will not debate George Clooney, it has nothing to do with Rupert Murdoch, O'Reilly is just a coward who is afraid to debate a well informed liberal.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2006-03-22 at 12:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-22, 12:22 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "They're controlling us out of fear...."
George Clooney is good at debating?

Well, you learn something new every day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-03-22, 12:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bill O'Reilly seems like a good guy on..."
Quote:
Secret Service agents seized Willis' computer after he posted lyrics on the myspace-dot-com Web site. The Mars Hill College student changed the lyrics of the punk rock song "Bullet" to refer to an assassination of President Bush.
Shhhit, if someone made a song about killing me or some other piece of work depicting my death and I had the power to remove that trash I would too. I would also torture the guy. But then again I am a cruel person in real life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-22, 12:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Whatever happened to freedom of speech?"
I think the Secret Service needs to stop looking for 14 year old nudy pics on MySpace.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-22, 01:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I think the Secret Service needs to..."
There are 14 year old nudy pics on MySpace??? Why didn't someone tell me sooner?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-03-22, 02:33 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Shhhit, if someone made a song about..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
I would also torture the guy. But then again I am a cruel person in real life.
Good to know you're the man with the gun.

America! Fuck yeah!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-23, 03:17 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Good to know you're the man with the..."
GravitonSurge said:
Good to know you're the man with the gun.

America! Fuck yeah!
And most of them are like that too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-23, 03:48 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "And most of them are like that too."
*sniff sniff*

maybe even a *tear*?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-23, 03:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Bill O'Reilly seems like a good guy on..."
Willkillforfood said:
Bill O'Reilly seems like a good guy on air ...
What? What world are you living in?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2006-03-23, 04:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "And most of them are like that too."
Randuin said:
Nice Gaara sig.

Not, you emo fag.
Huh? Color me confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-23, 04:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Huh? Color me confused."
I guess Gaara = emo?
Even though he's the one with a Green Day avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-03-23, 04:35 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I guess Gaara = emo? Even though he's..."
Is that what that is? God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-03-23, 04:40 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "What? What world are you living in?"
RoboticSilence said:
What? What world are you living in?
"S" and "D" are beside each other. Typo . Sad that I overlooked it. Lot of shit has come up about him ...he seems psychotic. The whole sex scandal with the chick, him terrorizing a 9/11 victim's family, and other things. He uses people for his own posterity.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-23, 06:32 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting ""S" and "D" are beside each other. ..."
Willkillforfood said:
He uses people for his own posterity.
Who doesn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda