Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend= BAD!
Posted 2004-01-18, 11:56 PM
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:03 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
I wholeheartedly agree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-01-19, 07:58 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
Reproducing is just like shopping for cloth.
You must try many to end up with what you need.
Cheating isnt actualy bad. Engagement are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:58 PM in reply to Kuja's post starting "Reproducing is just like shopping for..."
Kuja said:
Reproducing is just like shopping for cloth.
You must try many to end up with what you need.
Cheating isnt actualy bad. Engagement are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2004-01-19, 02:28 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
Dan XIII said:
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.
Wouldn't he be bi, then?

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2004-01-19, 06:21 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wouldn't he be bi, then?"
Guys are weak and women are evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-20, 10:59 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wouldn't he be bi, then?"
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Wouldn't he be bi, then?
I don't think he is Bi.I think he is using his girlfriend as a coverup and I am friends with his girlfriend so I am pissed that he would cheat on her.I am going to yell at him on the phone when I gather up enough courage.I am not afraid of him I just never can yell at people because I am too nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-24, 04:17 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I don't think he is Bi.I think he is..."
I live with my girlfriend, and I mostly agree. There are women out there I'd love to 'get together' with, several of them being old friends of mine.

I guess not doing so is the way you prove to them that you love them. It also makes life a lot simpler.

Doesn't mean I've given up on trying convince her to do a threesome, however...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-01-24, 05:08 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I live with my girlfriend, and I mostly..."
I cheated on mine, felt horrible about it, and know I wouldn't do it again ever. I don't think to myself "I don't love her because I cheated on her," I'm just weak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-25, 12:11 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I cheated on mine, felt horrible about..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I cheated on mine, felt horrible about it, and know I wouldn't do it again ever. I don't think to myself "I don't love her because I cheated on her," I'm just weak.
You're not weak! Don't put yourself down becuase you made one mistake. I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself but then I realized I had somethings that were going for me....Like my art, my friends and my current b/f. I have cheated before and I felt like you did. Horrible. I wasn't sure what to do until they both found out and left me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xXTwiztedXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxXTwiztedXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xXTwiztedXx

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:15 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend=..."
Dan XIII said:
#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't love her
#2 if he is gay then why should he just be monogumus (or however you spell it) to a girl HES GAY..
#3 if she is a good friend of yours why didn't you tell her he was gay
#4 he cant just go out w/ a girl if he is gay he likes guys so he is not just goin to stick w/ a girl.

But i see how u are hurt though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-27, 01:43 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't..."
MarkiX said:
#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't love her
#2 if he is gay then why should he just be monogumus (or however you spell it) to a girl HES GAY..
#3 if she is a good friend of yours why didn't you tell her he was gay
#4 he cant just go out w/ a girl if he is gay he likes guys so he is not just goin to stick w/ a girl.

But i see how u are hurt though
#1 I don't think he loves her,even if he does he cheated on her so I don't think he loves her enough.
#2 I don't know what that word means so I can't answer this.
#3 I didn't tell her because she is kind of crazy and would try to kill herself if I told her.
#4He is using her for a cover-up that #@!*
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-27, 02:03 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "#1 I don't think he loves her,even if..."
Dan XIII said:
#1 I don't think he loves her,even if he does he cheated on her so I don't think he loves her enough.
#2 I don't know what that word means so I can't answer this.
#3 I didn't tell her because she is kind of crazy and would try to kill herself if I told her.
#4He is using her for a cover-up that #@!*
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
i said he doesn't love her so it doesn't matter ..... to him
monogumous is staying w/ one person which he cant do cus he is not interested in girls.
and if he is using her why dont she break up w/ him... or you can beat his ass so he doesn't go out w/ her no more.
or tell him to break up w/ her cus it is very depressing to her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2004-01-29, 10:49 AM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "i said he doesn't love her so it..."
MarkiX said:
i said he doesn't love her so it doesn't matter ..... to him
monogumous is staying w/ one person which he cant do cus he is not interested in girls.
and if he is using her why dont she break up w/ him... or you can beat his ass so he doesn't go out w/ her no more.
or tell him to break up w/ her cus it is very depressing to her
His girlfriend is obsessed with him and if he broke up with her that would probably make her kill herself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-01-29, 12:18 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "His girlfriend is obsessed with him and..."
Dan XIII said:
His girlfriend is obsessed with him and if he broke up with her that would probably make her kill herself.
does she know about it if so she doesn't mind to much if not then what is he supposed to do about if he breaks up w/ her she kills herself if he stays w/ her then he would have to cheat on her in order to do what gay ppl desire(date the same sex) if he is gay then he shouldn't be required to stay w/ a girl he is not interested in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX