Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Unhappy i'm mad, i'm....
Posted 2009-10-07, 04:24 AM
i'm mad, i'm disappointed, i'm sad, i don't know!

so your dear old friend kyeruu, disappeared from zelaron for a while.

Reason?

i hooked up with a chick (the joy)

she wasn't really my TASTE, wasn't as slim as i wanted her to be, but she had pretty much all i wanted.

we got along, and i slowly fell for her.

well i never really DID fall for her.

but we got to sex after a few months of dating.

Everything is smooth and dandy yes?

no.

While in my house, i logged on to msn, after a while. and she pms me.

" i want ot talk to you about something"

so i go to her house and what ever.

she tells me, that we shouldn't do "sexy talk"

out of the hilariousity in that comment, i thought she didn't want any sexual hints towards conversation to avoid getting in trouble and the such.

turns out.

she then told me she "was in a church"

that's when it all went to hell.

"i'm thinking of being a mormon, and i feel bad that i'm lying to the leader of the spiritual group about me not having sex, but actually doing it"

what the FUCK!?

i dont' know what to feel, i amazingly kept my cool and just went with "ok"

but its' so STUPID

a religion, a MORMONIC RELIGION

which has been PROVEN TO BE FUCKING STUPID

the original texts for the bible NEVER MENTION A FUCKING SMITH.

but their bible does.

she turned into a MORMON, a STUPID RELIGION

i consider all religions stupid.

and i'm not closeminded to my own but still a MORMON?

she fucking dumped me for following a biased, corrupted, subjective view on the WORLD?

...what....the.....fuck

she didn't really dump me, but i'm SO going to take this the other way.
she's all like.

"you can jerk off to me as long as i don't see"

OH THAT'S HILARIOUS, WAY TO STING IT IN.

dunno what i should do.

but i take it that if she's going to go through with this.

i'm going to do the same.

she has the tendency to be very physically close, so i'll cut her off that with the "this might lead to sexual excitation"

as the such.

that seems immature, yes, but then again, it's also a smart thing to do.

I really like her. and i'm not going to be a hypocrite and treat her like shit, when i can't get my wood >.>

but she isn't going to get "half benefits"
cutting me off for an image bt still getting hers.

i don't know what to feel anymore.

Now i need a new fucking girlfriend.

Because my current one, just became close-minded.

The fucking joy.

No worries about breaking up though.

I'm ruthless.

it'll be as easy as telling her "i want ot break up"

"why?"

"you're not as open-minded as i though you were, sorry"

*"insert random w/e she'll say"*

voila a breAK UP ALKSJDF;ALKDJF;ALKDJFA;LSKDJF

bah i need a nights sleep
i can't even type properlyh
a;lskfj
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-10-07, 06:17 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "i'm mad, i'm...."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
the original texts for the bible NEVER MENTION A FUCKING SMITH.

but their bible does.
Nahahahah! That's why cults are better. Well, at least the Goddess cult, most others are creepy.
Sorry to tell you, but usually "perfect" chicks are in religions, and a good lot of them don't want to do sex until married, simply because they feel thats "all the boy wants them for" or something. Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-07, 08:01 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Nahahahah! That's why cults are better...."
Well, it's over. i broke up with her.

Plain and simple.

She complained as to why, and i told her "i like open-minded girls, sorry"

and left her in cliff hanger.

i feel immature.

but so much better T_T, i sucumbed to the emotions i claim a fallacy all my life, fuck ineed more training.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-10-07, 08:07 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Well, it's over. i broke up with her. ..."
You'll find someone for you, one day. Beep.
All of us will, if we haven't already. It's the truth. Even if we only know them for a minute, for an hour, or if we only know them from the writting in a bathroom stall... at least we know they lived, at some time. Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-07, 08:12 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "You'll find someone for you, one day...."
....Enough beeps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2009-10-07, 08:14 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "....Enough beeps."
What do you mean "beeps"? I have no idea what you are talking about, human. Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:08 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What do you mean "beeps"? I have no..."
ZOMG NOOOOOeEEEES!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-08, 08:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "ZOMG NOOOOOeEEEES!"
Well if that wasn't random, than I'm a human being.
Seriously, what was that all about?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-08, 09:26 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well if that wasn't random, than I'm a..."
blagoonga!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-08, 10:10 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "i'm mad, i'm...."
I'm so glad I didn't read that post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-09, 06:12 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm so glad I didn't read that post."
Cliffnote version:

Guy hooks up with chubby chick.

Guy and chubby chick have sex.

Chubby chick decides to become a Mormon.

Guy gets no more sex.

Guy breaks up with chubby chick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-09, 06:24 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Cliffnote version: Guy hooks up with..."
Op! I think I see something...
Are you implying that there is a pattern? Beep.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-09, 11:10 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Op! I think I see something... Are you..."
You shut your fucking mouth. I'm going to ban you again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-10-09, 03:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You shut your fucking mouth. I'm going..."
If I may ask you to do so, would you mind presenting the rule I have violated which requires my ban?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-10, 11:12 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "If I may ask you to do so, would you..."
skurai mods here have the power to inforce their own rules
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2009-10-10, 12:04 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "skurai mods here have the power to..."
Well, that doesn't sound very fair... but then again, they probably worked hard to be mods, so the least I can do is avoid bothering them more than necessary.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-12, 03:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, that doesn't sound very fair......"
Go hump a goat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-10-12, 05:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Go hump a goat."
Well, that doesn't sound very pleasent!
I think I'll pass on that one...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai