Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-01-04, 01:47 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I try to avoid pain, so the worst Ive had (that i can remember) was when Robotic elbowed me in the nose. Hurt for a bloody month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Welllllll, There was this one time when I was dared / paid to eat 3 habanaro peppers, HOLY SHIT, DO NOT TRY THIS ANYWHERE, I think it IS the hottest pepper in the world, and we had a few of em laying around, So me and muh friends got bored and they paid me 20 bucks to eat 3 of em in one bite, I don't really remember much because as soon as I bit into them, I think I passed out, because the pain was so unbearable.

There was another time when I was a bit younger and I was riding to the store to get candy or something, and I was trying to cross traffic, I waited, waited, and waited , Then FINALLY theres an open spot for me and my bike to dart across, then this ass hole comes flying by in his stupid peice of shit little geo looking thing and the fucker hits my back tire, this catches the bike and I get ejected I think it was offically 33 feet. After I got up the guy told me I was a fucking retard and he pulled it from his car and sped off. My elbow was fractured and the asphault tore up my skin.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:10 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Gettin the shit beat out of me by a black belt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Yes Habaneros are the hottest peppers in the world, I've never tried one myself, but I put habanero sauce in an eye dropper and put it up this dudes nose when he was sleeping once. He didn't like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:31 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
p1ng said:
I try to avoid pain, so the worst Ive had (that i can remember) was when Robotic elbowed me in the nose. Hurt for a bloody month.
It was your own damn fault you silly fool.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:34 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
!King_Amazon! said:
Yes Habaneros are the hottest peppers in the world, I've never tried one myself, but I put habanero sauce in an eye dropper and put it up this dudes nose when he was sleeping once. He didn't like it.
I use habanero vinegar all the time, sometimes I'll take a pepper out of it and chop it up in the food.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-04, 02:45 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
RoboticSilence said:
p1ng said:
It was your own damn fault you silly fool.
You shouldnt have been spinning about in a crowded area >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:17 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I was mocking Paul's dance... and you decided that I was invisible at the moment and walked directly into my elbow.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:19 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I got mugged once in Tijuana, and they fucked me up pretty bad. Then Eddie came along and stole my socks like the poor kid he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:36 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
being caught on fire= worse pain...
can't forget them low blows either

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2004-01-04 at 03:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Whoa, long time TAE... Its funny seeing someone with 3399 posts and 2% activity...

Fire has to be the worst. That happen to you though? If so where and what degrees?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
I got my head cut open when an huge ice ball landed on my head.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Titusfied said:
Whoa, long time TAE... Its funny seeing someone with 3399 posts and 2% activity...

Fire has to be the worst. That happen to you though? If so where and what degrees?

I dunno the degrees but yeah I got burned hella bad still got the scar on my arm some kids was playing with some firework shit and burning the sulfur or what ever it was, well I was all standing next too them and that shit poped all over the place and got my chest and arm. I got the shit off my chest quick just burned a hole in my shirt but the shit on my arm just melted into it man burnt the shirt (which caught on fire) then it melted into my arm then the meat before I was able to dig the little embers out which burned my fingers the whole time. Never seen ne professionals for it though just took the pain and let it heal naturally which may have been a bad decision but that shit is all healed now and that's what you gotta do with no insurance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2004-01-04, 03:50 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
That's gangster like me O_o

But good to see y ou post again TAE

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:30 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
sup adrena, should say worse injury not worse pain cuz even though that hurt a lot it's nothing compared to some of the injurys ppl run into.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2004-01-04, 04:32 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Getting your head blown up by a 120mm cannon would be a serious injury but I bet it wouldn't hurt much.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:04 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
OH it would hurt plenty, just not for very long.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
uncapped said:
I got mugged once in Tijuana, and they fucked me up pretty bad. Then Eddie came along and stole my socks like the poor kid he is.
That'll teach ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-04, 05:55 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
quikspy67 said:
I got my head cut open when an huge ice ball landed on my head.
Haha, I was there for that. That kid was a fucking idiot.

Anyways, I broke my wrist once, plus gettin gnails pulled back hurts like hell. Hmm, Ive been sacked many-o-time, some much worse than others. But the worst pain ever, has to come from the numerous road-rash incidents which I have had.

Oh, and sup Johnny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-01-04, 11:12 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Worst Physical Pain"
Huh. I got beaten in the face by a 20+ year old man when I was 12 while he raped me. On the left side of my face. I think it was around 4 or 5 times. Nearly broke my jaw, but I didn't pass out. The bruise was fugly days later. It turned a nasty shade of green/yellow. Yeah...I could go into more details about that night, but I won't.

Not-so-subtle change of topic:

I fell off of a ladder a couple years ago feet first onto cement from 18 feet up. Nearly broke my knee, and my back. Ended up having just liquid in my knee, and it was a bitch to try and move it for a couple days. They didn't even give me any painkillers. Bastard Doctors. Bah!

And something I hear that's painful...Childbirth. Heh. My sister-in-law said it's kinda like trying to piss a grapefruit.

Hoo! That sounds FUN
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer