Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Avatar/SIg?
Posted 2002-09-22, 10:26 AM
could anyone make good ole me an avatar and sig plz???
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-09-22, 10:30 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
where have joo been
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-22, 02:15 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
i havent had a comp joo...i fried 3 motherboards and melted 3 Amd Xp processors...but while that super comp lasted it was great
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-09-22, 03:05 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
How the hell did you manage that...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-22, 05:41 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
very carefully.....wish i wouldnt have done it though...
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-09-22, 08:53 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
Holy crap, I would have thought that was impossible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-09-23, 11:58 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
i would have thought you brought me a new motherboard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-26, 07:21 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
soo....will anyone hook me up with 1???
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-09-26, 09:13 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE killah back?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-09-29, 10:17 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
come on guys please!!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-10-02, 04:25 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
well i guess no 1 is gonna make good ole killah an avatar/sig
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-10-02, 04:32 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
Is this some sort of homo convention?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-02, 04:45 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
tough luck. remains me of when nobody made me a sig when i asked for one.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-10-02, 07:03 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
I had to ask people that wernt from here to make me one. but it looks good..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-03, 10:42 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
What happened to your old set, Killah? I might be able to make you one, but I'll need a lot of info from you. I'm not into this abstract stuff. All my sigs have a theme of sorts:

Also be warned that I may not get a chance to upload them anywhere for quite some time, due to...problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-10-07, 08:48 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
well they were on 1 of my HDs that i fried along with my motherboards and Cpus sooo....i need sum new ones...i dont care wut the theme/style is as long as it looks kool...and i just want it so say Killah in both my avatar and sig...maybe u could have a lil light movement like u do in ur background...thnkx bro
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-10-07, 09:15 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
WW does make the best sigs... hands down...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-10-08, 12:42 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
If you like Q3, Serious Sam 2, and Morrowind, then you'll like your new sig when I finish it tonight. Otherwise you'll just have a very orange sig that will have to do 'cause you don't got any others .
It'll have Sam,Q3, and Morrowind chars in the back, with some weapons from Q3 and Sam, with some pretty Q3 lava behind it, and I ILLAH in outlined lava over a glowing Morrowind Deadric Claymore(Edit: a claymore is a very big sword) (part of which becomes the < in the K). The name will have an in and out glow to it. The avatar will probably just be the name and claymore. Probably not my best work, but given your lack of direction when I asked for it, it should be pretty good. Probably between Penguin's and mine. It'll be 500x100, so you'll have 500x25 left over for other things. (Either Killah out, or Pixelmethods. They wont both fit unless side by side)

Last edited by WetWired; 2002-10-08 at 12:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-10-08, 06:10 PM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
sweet thnkx!!
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Killah

Posted 2002-10-09, 05:25 AM in reply to Killah's post "Avatar/SIg?"
There you go. ^^^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired