Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Dj Fooli songs made in reason 4 Techno/Trance
Posted 2009-07-16, 06:24 AM

http://www.myspace.com/djfooli

I started about a month ago making music in logic and reason. All of the songs are made in reason 4 except Fission that is made in Logic Pro. There are not a single loop in the songs =)

Tell me what you think =) Any tips?

Btw Working Project is unfinished

Last edited by Fooli; 2009-07-17 at 12:24 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 08:41 AM in reply to Fooli's post "Dj Fooli songs made in reason 4..."
I've got a tip, save the file somewhere else and post it on here.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-16, 08:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've got a tip, save the file somewhere..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I've got a tip, save the file somewhere else and post it on here.
what the f*** do you mean?? O_o You mean somewhere else than myspace?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 09:09 AM in reply to Fooli's post starting "what the f*** do you mean?? O_o You..."
Check out my friend's band: www.myspace.com/cyanoticonline

He uses the program fruity loops

Your music sounds good though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-16, 09:28 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Check out my friend's band:..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Check out my friend's band: www.myspace.com/cyanoticonline

He uses the program fruity loops

Your music sounds good though.
Thanks alot =)

Last edited by Fooli; 2009-07-16 at 02:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 09:43 AM in reply to Fooli's post starting "Thanks alot =)"
Fruity lloops is an excellent production tool. If you have the pro version you have an unlocked huge assortment of samples, loops, etc. If you have trouble looping anything in fruity loops you can take a look at this program called audacity and loop the sound samples togeter much much much more easily.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-07-16, 10:24 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Fruity lloops is an excellent..."
Fruity lloops is an excellent production tool. If you have the pro version you have an unlocked huge assortment of samples, loops, etc. If you have trouble looping anything in fruity loops you can take a look at this program called audacity and loop the sound samples togeter much much much more easily.
why use loops when you can make your own =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 10:26 AM in reply to Fooli's post starting "why use loops when you can make your..."
Depends on what you are producing, really.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-16, 10:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Depends on what you are producing,..."
Depends on what you are producing, really.
maaaaabyy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 11:43 AM in reply to Fooli's post "Dj Fooli songs made in reason 4..."
Hmmm. I'll check it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-07-16, 11:52 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hmmm. I'll check it out."
How long did it take you to write these?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-07-16, 01:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "How long did it take you to write these?"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
How long did it take you to write these?
Some took 1 day, some took 4 days =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 01:51 PM in reply to Fooli's post starting "Some took 1 day, some took 4 days =P"
I'll check it out when I get home tonight and critique it, haha.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-07-16, 02:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'll check it out when I get home..."
I'll check it out when I get home tonight and critique it, haha.
do so

Now i added a new song Under Construction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-16, 03:22 PM in reply to Fooli's post "Dj Fooli songs made in reason 4..."
They're not too bad. I'm impressed that they're all different, too - I hear so many tracks from people who use similar ideas in everything, which gets boring quickly. Saying, the beat in three of the five seemed to be the same heavy four.

Are you a musician at all, or is this your first experience with music?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-07-16, 03:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "They're not too bad. I'm impressed that..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
They're not too bad. I'm impressed that they're all different, too - I hear so many tracks from people who use similar ideas in everything, which gets boring quickly.

Are you a musician at all, or is this your first experience with music?
Thanks =) Ye i like to try different styles

I play drums and guitar =) Guitar 4 years, Music making 2 month.
I also know a little piano, where the notes are and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-18, 07:56 AM in reply to Fooli's post starting "Thanks =) Ye i like to try different..."
Just finished my website =D You can rate and comment the if you want to
http://djfooli.webs.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fooli

Posted 2009-07-18, 09:21 AM in reply to Fooli's post starting "Just finished my website =D You can..."
Hmmm. I'll check it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav