Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Intense House Lights
Posted 2005-12-15, 05:51 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=house+lights

...Wow. That seems like it would be alot of work, but its definatly super cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-12-15, 05:53 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Intense House Lights"
http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/xmaslights2.html

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-12-16, 09:39 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "http://ebaumsworld.com/videos/xmaslights..."
Seen it before. Old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-16, 02:38 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Intense House Lights"
Thats pretty crazy. Must've taken them forever to set it up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-16, 02:53 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Intense House Lights"
Hehehehe...I've just realised that it's the same house.

Must be pretty fun to do something like that.

What someone needs to do is get a whole cul-de-sac or street of houses to get their houses timed to music. A street-wide disco!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-16, 02:58 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Thats pretty crazy. Must've taken them..."
Pimp.. I should post a pic of one of the more impressive ones in my town.. ya know I live in the christmas city!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:41 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Pimp.. I should post a pic of one of..."
We have 4 bushes that my dad put lights on.

I thought even that was too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:43 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Intense House Lights"
Jamesadin said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=house+lights

...Wow. That seems like it would be alot of work, but its definatly super cool.
thats fucking awesome, we hooked up a simalr setup on a trailer for a parade.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-16, 08:38 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "thats fucking awesome, we hooked up a..."
my house has nothing every year, i mean like a few lights and stuff cause me and my brother are older now and dont bother to ask for lights. We know if we ask, then we have to set it up. My neighbors have small children and they always ask, so its insane around my house
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-17, 11:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "my house has nothing every year, i mean..."
CLAIM TO FAME ALERT!!!!

This is 5 minutes away from my house. I rule.

There's two Christmas light rigs from here that have been in the New York Times and I've lived next to both of 'em. Cincinnatians need to fucking get a life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-19, 10:45 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "CLAIM TO FAME ALERT!!!! This is 5..."
Actually that was on the local news, it was crazy. The dude that did it was somewhere on the "first coast" and apparently he had to shut it down because it was causing congestion in his neighborhood. FUCKING JEWS!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V