Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post No interest what-so-ever anymore?
Posted 2003-07-02, 06:20 PM
Is anyone else at that point yet?

I was still pretty into Diablo the day before I went to Vegas, and when I came back, I haven't been able to get myself to play it for more than 2 minutes...

I actually just logged on, played a game of cows, joined the trade channel, and became disgusted... I don't know why, but this is completely done for me.

I don't even know if I'll come back for the patch... I think I will, but at this rate, doubtful. I may put my up a quiz/trivia game or something and give away all my accounts soon, not sure though. BTW, its 2 pretty decent accounts with mostly high 80's, 90's, and a few 99's. That and about 10 other accounts 100% shit packed with items, and trust me, most of the items are fucking godly unid'd too (I sell shit like wizspikes, burizas, lightsabres, etc. to make room for good shit). Yeah, that and about 3 of those accounts are all duped shit from the last fiesta.

I'll think about it. Most likely, within the week or so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
I was that way 4 months ago, but 1.10 will restore hope, dont worry my friend!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Ya, wait for the new patch and start all over with other millions of player, I think you will enjoy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-02, 06:50 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
I've been sick of it for the longest time actually. But, I still hop on and play occasionally. I'm going to play singlepalyer actually when 1.10 comes out, to avoide all the bullshit rushes for items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
I think most people are getting sick of the same old thing, with all of these new features with 1.10 and diablo3 in the future d2 won't die out. HOpefully.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-02, 07:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Diablo2 LoD got really fucked up with all thoese hacks it was kinda weird i retired to like 2 months came back all these weird ass new items i was hearing in channels. I was wondering what these where and their were hacked so i acually decided to play again for 3 months and being hacked got boring i remember the old classic days with my mates from canada playing the great game. sigh brings back sad memories
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-02, 09:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
titus wait for the new patch and get on west with me and gsus and sen
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:11 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
hes on my team bitch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-02, 10:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Titusfied said:
Is anyone else at that point yet?

I was still pretty into Diablo the day before I went to Vegas, and when I came back, I haven't been able to get myself to play it for more than 2 minutes...

I actually just logged on, played a game of cows, joined the trade channel, and became disgusted... I don't know why, but this is completely done for me.

I don't even know if I'll come back for the patch... I think I will, but at this rate, doubtful. I may put my up a quiz/trivia game or something and give away all my accounts soon, not sure though. BTW, its 2 pretty decent accounts with mostly high 80's, 90's, and a few 99's. That and about 10 other accounts 100% shit packed with items, and trust me, most of the items are fucking godly unid'd too (I sell shit like wizspikes, burizas, lightsabres, etc. to make room for good shit). Yeah, that and about 3 of those accounts are all duped shit from the last fiesta.

I'll think about it. Most likely, within the week or so.
Well... I don't need any of the stuff you'll likely be giving away, but I would love to be in a trivia to win some of it (though I'd prolly find some clever way of giving it away just as you are thinking of doing since I rarely play D2 [waiting for patch to re-instill interest]). *looks forward to the games*
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-03, 06:54 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Well, I believe I'm at that point with both games I play, er.. played, Diablo and Ultima Online. Just yesterday got back online after being off for about 2 monthes and found myself banned from ultima online, they had logged me testing some new code injection hacks a friend had made, so I try to log onto diablo and realize my passwords have been changed on my accounts, so I guess I'm pretty much done with gaming, only about 3 1/2 more monthes of civilian life anyways then its off to basic training and job training for 7 monthes in the army.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-03, 11:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
I logged on after getting back from the beach, yelled at some newbie idiots and logged off 5 minutes later disgusted with the whole mess that B-net has become. I am mostly just doing solo mf runs to fulfill my quest to find every item and rune in the game. (7 Items and 2 runes to go)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
If you want, I'll give you my pws and you can take whatever you want. Let me know. PM me if interested.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:24 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
I'm wondering if you have starter gear...?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
No, but if you wanted to make the jump over to the East for a peak, you can use my account.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:54 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Would you mind if I borrow one of your accounts for a self-rush?

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-03, 01:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Not at all, PM me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Hmm... I'll bet that account is stripped clean by now eh... ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Solitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSolitude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Solitude

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
Nope, I only gave her the pw to my main account with playable characters. I doubt she would strip my account anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-03, 05:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
I'm just using his account to rush my new character on East, that's all. I'm new to USEast.

And...I'm in normal Act4 right now. Well...I went out for lunch, and then my computer froze at Maggot Lair twice, and froze again at River of Flame. hehe...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-03, 05:40 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "No interest what-so-ever anymore?"
So, what are you saying? You stripped my account?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied