Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Shuld the US attack Iraq?
Yea 11 64.71%
Nay 5 29.41%
Abstain 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-08-12, 12:12 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Lots of US Soldiers, too.

Their army is huge compared to what Afghanistan had.

I have no comment.
I agree completely... which I guess would be commenting...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-12, 07:49 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
what is the point of attacking them really? because we feal threatened by them? i dont know about you but the way i run my shit is if someone screws with you then you screw him 50x over... this is exactlly what sedam's plans are if the u.s. attacks... as i said b4, sedam himself could just send some men in to canada, wait their for a year, then go to the border of the u.s. then drop nerve gass in the u.s... this time of age it is not meant for war, because their are more destructive things out their that could destroy the whole world... and with dictators like sedam, who think that they are god, and can influence their own people into commiting suicide for their country, trust me the u.s. is gonna have some problems... sory to say but i personally think that the u.s.(people who run it) are freakin stupid... they allways seem to start shit with other country's and walk into other problems in the world that dont involve them, and another thing, every god damn war allmost the u.s. steps in at the very end and claims victory... meanwhile other countrys have been fighting from the start. This is why nobody would take the u.s.'s side, because the u.s. is starting the shit as usual... and people who start shit, are bound to get fucked up... hmmm sept 11th? even if the u.s. doesnt start most of the shit, by getting themselves into it, their only making it worse for themselves...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ

Last edited by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"; 2002-08-12 at 07:54 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-12, 11:06 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
why do they hate us anyways?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-12, 11:18 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
what is the point of attacking them really? because we feal threatened by them? i dont know about you but the way i run my shit is if someone screws with you then you screw him 50x over... this is exactlly what sedam's plans are if the u.s. attacks... as i said b4, sedam himself could just send some men in to canada, wait their for a year, then go to the border of the u.s. then drop nerve gass in the u.s... this time of age it is not meant for war, because their are more destructive things out their that could destroy the whole world... and with dictators like sedam, who think that they are god, and can influence their own people into commiting suicide for their country, trust me the u.s. is gonna have some problems... sory to say but i personally think that the u.s.(people who run it) are freakin stupid... they allways seem to start shit with other country's and walk into other problems in the world that dont involve them, and another thing, every god damn war allmost the u.s. steps in at the very end and claims victory... meanwhile other countrys have been fighting from the start. This is why nobody would take the u.s.'s side, because the u.s. is starting the shit as usual... and people who start shit, are bound to get fucked up... hmmm sept 11th? even if the u.s. doesnt start most of the shit, by getting themselves into it, their only making it worse for themselves...
i couln't have said it better myself.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-12, 11:33 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
if we don't they could launch nukes that would kill millions so i would sacrafice 1000 troops for a million other people i also think we should steal all the oil from those contrys then blow them off the map lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-12, 09:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-12, 09:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
Dont worry because of the game Americas Army I bet alot of people would join the army for something like this. We got the numbers.
Yeah, just what we need. 300 lb men with shirts on that say "Linux" at least twice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-12, 09:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
sory to say but i personally think that the u.s.(people who run it) are freakin stupid...
I disagree with you. Obviously the government doesn't tell us exactly what there doing or what dicisions there making for security reason. But these people are highly trained highly educated people running the country to better the US and the rest of the world. You may see something they do as 'stupid' but what you dont see is whats really going on. You just saw what they wanted you to see. The government has alot of secrecy for good reason and that makes me feel safer. I think alot of you people who have these 'theorys' about us conspiracy, or the government not doing jack shit, should join the military. It will open your eyes to alot of things.... I dunno im just rambling but when someone says our government doesnt know what there doing that really bugs me, when infact there doing the best job in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-12, 10:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
bush is just a sheer moron who brought his way into harvard. he is not presidential and anyone with a half of brain would be a better president then he is.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-12, 10:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
I didnt vote for him... anyways one man is not the government.... he is powerful but he isnt ALL powerful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-13, 02:25 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
yeah but the bush adminstration is the big gun and makes all the big calls though. and quite frankly thats something that doesnt suits him at well. but what are you going to do?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-26, 04:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by viciousmilitia
why don't we just blow everything except afganistan on the map off?

u got that from eminem didn't u...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-26, 04:34 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
you know why us wants war?

coz they want to try out their war toys...

+ you bet that msot peopel in the armed forces wisht here was a war, they didnt spent part of their lfie training for nothing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-26, 04:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
after all, US wastes a lot of money in weapons, and they cannot assume it's a total waste so they have to show up their military potential so that waste of money is justified
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-08-26, 06:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
damn right sirp
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-31, 11:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
i dont know... i've got a gut feeling that bush only wants a war just to raise his publicity ratings. and thats probably why no formal allies of the states are willing to back them up. but you know what, fuck bush. that idiot is never going to get relected anyways, just someone people will look back in history and say 'MORON' and 'IDIOT'. in fact, even vicious would probably even make a better president.

Last edited by Strider Fury; 2002-08-31 at 11:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-08-31, 11:09 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
I was watching a tv special the other day and it was about ww2 and how all the people in America were arguing about going to war with Germany, well guess what the majority like today didn't want to get into it for whatever reason possible (this was before all of the Jews were being slaughtered) so we did stay out and a couple years later we did get drawn into it (after millions have died). we could have stopped all those peoples suffering and what do you think Hussein is nothing but another crazy ass fanatic like Hitler so I say we are gonna be thrown in it sooner or later it is inevitable, lets just do it before Suddam has the chance to hurt some innocents and make another generation deal with some more horrible tragedys...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-01, 10:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
So, Jhony TAE? ur gobernment has supported lotsa dictatures in South American countries, and now ur talking US gotta attack Iraq to stop Sodom Hussein? He's in no way like Hitler cuz he's not an Imperialist itself, he's not involved in any kind of genocide nor apartheid, but, Israel powers (supported by US jew Lobby, and US gobernment) are in fact practicing a segregation even worse that the so renowned apartheid, and yes, saddam Hussein is an evil person who deserves nothing but in a war against Iraq it's not him who will suffer it, as he's not gonna be the one who battle, It's Iraq population (military & civilians) who'll get fucked up with that (And u know US like bombing civilian objectives "by mistake"). And as I stated b4 doing that war would be nothing more that another military power showoff, what, of course will be a raise to Bush ratings, cuz belicous souls like you who feel that US is saving the world when the only thing It's doing is taking over it, controling it, and erasing anyone who opposses to em. Know Israel is medium orient hughest army, supported by US? Yah, they are a Gateway 4 the US to control that area...Want more info? pay attemption to Noah Chomsky articles about this and u'll see how media in ur country is manipulated and why u have no allies in this war( as many other military intermissions being critiziced allover the world)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-01, 11:43 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
you a make a grand argument sirpullido
but you do not see my reasons for wanting to attack the country it is because of what Sadam has done to his very own people...

and I know the US had made a lot of mistakes in the past but like they were mistakes in the past, but none of those matter now...

I do not think the US is saving the world either I just do not agree with Sadams way of governing but
in the end no matter what we say only time can tell what will happen....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-01, 12:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Should the US attack Iraq?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
, and yes, saddam Hussein is an evil person who deserves nothing but in a war against Iraq it's not him who will suffer it, as he's not gonna be the one who battle, It's Iraq population (military & civilians) who'll get fucked up with that (And u know US like bombing civilian objectives "by mistake").
It's not saddam who'll die....I'm in no way defending Sodom Hussein's gobernment, It's a fact that he's more an assassin than a politic, but that doesn't justify a war where those who'll die are those who are suffering right now...This same thing happened with Milosevic, the war happened against those who already were being oppressed (Wheter media manipulation made them love milosevic & such and killing him would've been creating a martir) but there is no neccesity to go into a war where ur not gonna derrocate sadam,just raise the hate of Iraq's people towards USA. War is not any solution, it just makes the conflict higher.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido