Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Damn I'm good.
Posted 2007-12-24, 01:38 AM
I love me and my crooked ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-24, 01:39 AM in reply to kaos's post "Damn I'm good."
Hello Joseph,
Thanks for your patience,
The tracking number is: XXXXXXXXXXXX and you
can monitor it via their website, www.fedex.com
The amount on the check is $9,600 so you are to take
your funds for your car and send the balance to the
shipper .
I want you to take it to your bank and deposit it.
The cash would be available in 2 - 3 working days, so
wait for it to clear before you send the funds to the
shipper, okay.
Once the cash is available, i will like you to send the
shippers, so theycan come for the car.
Cheers.
XXXXXXXX.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-24, 05:43 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Hello Joseph, Thanks for your..."
Either you've just bought a new car, or you're trafficking in cars?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-24, 06:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Either you've just bought a new car, or..."
He sold a imaginary car looks like to me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:05 PM in reply to kaos's post "Damn I'm good."
I'm reporting you to the FBI.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm reporting you to the FBI."
I think... it MAY have something to do with a car..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Either you've just bought a new car, or..."
Lenny said:
Either you've just bought a new car, or you're trafficking in cars?
Kaneda said:
He sold a imaginary car looks like to me?
Thanatos said:
I'm reporting you to the FBI.
Daym...Not another d3V.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:45 PM in reply to kaos's post "Damn I'm good."
Sounds like you're screwing some probably not-too-well-off [they would be buying a pricier vehicle] person out of ten large. How is that a good thing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:45 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Daym...Not another d3V."
Sorry bro it has to be done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sorry bro it has to be done."
That's not even the half of it. He wants me to "immediatly cash the checks" and send the money to "his shipper's western union acct"...

Money mule I am? I think not.

Scam a scammer I am. Maybe...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-24, 07:55 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "That's not even the half of it. He..."
How are you going to cash the checks without being IDed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-24, 08:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "How are you going to cash the checks..."
Well, most likely he'll end up sending me lots of money orders at $500 each. BTW, one of the reasons I think this is a scam is because I only asked $6000 for the car, and it doesn't cost $3600 to ship a car from California to Ohio. So, I'll just get a bum off the streets and pay him to cash each money order for me @ lots of different stores and give him 10$ each money order and a big bottle of Taaka Vodka so he won't remember a damn thing.

GD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-26, 09:07 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Well, most likely he'll end up sending..."
Uhm, Alright. Let us know how it goes.

Thats not cool Thanatos. I'm reporting you to Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2007-12-26, 09:36 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uhm, Alright. Let us know how it goes. ..."
Awww.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-26, 02:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Awww. :("
Lol, his dumbass wrote my address wrong, so it went back to shipper.

I r Pwnt.

But I'm trying to have him send it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-26, 07:19 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, his dumbass wrote my address..."
Sounds like it could get sticky.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-01, 05:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sounds like it could get sticky."
Wgat are u mean "sticky?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2008-01-01, 08:28 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Wgat are u mean "sticky?""
Sticky situation ya know? Troublesome, complicated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-01-01, 08:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sticky situation ya know? Troublesome,..."
I thought you wanted this thread stickied for the FBI...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-01-02, 02:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I thought you wanted this thread..."
Yeah, that's what I thought .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos