Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-12-08, 04:36 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yesterady was my friends birth day. Me..."
Hahahaha! Also, tasering people is serious business. It can kill someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-10, 07:32 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hahahaha! Also, tasering people is..."
Yeah, but the one we had was only about 100k volts.

Today feels weird, it's the first day in about a month anda half that I acctually see what morning looks like. I need to start waking up earlier everday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-10, 08:03 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, but the one we had was only about..."

Lol, great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-10, 05:09 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yeah, but the one we had was only about..."
That can still kill someone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-11, 09:00 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "That can still kill someone."
If you get 'em in the neck, maybe yes.

So yesterday I come back from Fresno, CA, and right now it's like 8:00 in the morning. I'm about to go check out the place I used to work at (It's like a big steel wherehouse). Hopefully I'm getting my job back. Wish me luck.

I'm about to eat breakfast, so I'm outtie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-11, 11:13 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "If you get 'em in the neck, maybe yes...."
So I didn't get the job today ...but I will sooner or later .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-16, 10:56 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "So I didn't get the job today :( ...but..."
I wonder what kaos has been up to these past few days.

Enlighten us, Oh Koatic One!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-17, 12:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I wonder what kaos has been up to these..."
Well, lately I've just been trying to get a job or my old job back. But yesterday I went out partying, danced with a few bitches. One of my friends was dancing with a girl and I was sitting down just watching. All of a sudden her skirt comes up and I realized that she isn't wearing any underwear, and everytime her skirt would come up she'd blow a kiss at me (if you know what I mean).

Good times, Lol.

But today I just woke up at the afternoon around 3:00 and waited till five then decided to have a little kickback. Called up a few friends and had a nice little barbecue. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2007-12-23, 01:13 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Well, lately I've just been trying to..."
It's 12:09 and I'm suppose to be asleeps so I can wake up in the morning. (Finally got a job).

Gotta a new girlfriend yesterday (finally gonna try this serious relationship shit).

Today I was kicking it at one of my homies' head shop and some drunk guy came in and I was outside and I had seen the cops. I run inside and yell "Aye foo we gotta go! Rollerz!" (for no reason?LOL). Then the guy is like "What? Whats rollers?". So I was like "NVM". I go back outside and he comes outside and he's like "Hey if you get caught up just tell them u know me, badge number 221, CHP". I'm like "Ooh, so you were just fuckin with me earlier, LOLS".

Yep, now sleepy time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2008-01-31, 12:43 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "It's 12:09 and I'm suppose to be..."
Lately I've been mostly doing sidejobs. Making thizz pill money. And been partying it up every weekend for the past 6 months w/o stopping.

every day i'm hussaaalin.

brb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2008-03-13, 07:37 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lately I've been mostly doing sidejobs...."
What happened to our updates?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-01, 09:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What happened to our updates?"
*UPDATE Nig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-02, 06:35 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "*UPDATE Nig"
i cant believe i just read all of that.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2011-06-13, 01:25 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i cant believe i just read all of that."
In 2008, I caught an case and was fighting my case for about a year, bail was 1 million so I couldn't get out.

2009, just trying to stay out of trouble. Also got married.

2010, had a daughter.

2011, got into internet marketing, started a website, currently still working on that. Still working offline, though. Waiting for Dec. 2011 to get off parole so I can move out of this shithole city.

Nigga plz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2011-06-13, 02:52 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "In 2008, I caught an case and was..."
owned.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-06-13, 05:59 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "In 2008, I caught an case and was..."
I hope your daughter isn't as ugly as you are.

j/k congrats on the family
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-21, 04:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "owned."
D3V said: [Goto]
owned.
Lol, it's good to know you're still the asshole you once were .

!King_Amazon! said:
I hope your daughter isn't as ugly as you are.

j/k congrats on the family
Thx, but acctually married life is w/e except for my daughter <3.

Here's a couple pics of her:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2011-06-21, 08:27 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol, it's good to know you're still the..."
She's very beautiful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-06-27, 12:40 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "She's very beautiful."
the burqa is a nice touch

jk tho man, hope life is well now that you are almost in the clear, haha.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-08-07, 03:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "the burqa is a nice touch jk tho..."
This was kind of like the first blog on the internet :P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos