Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2008-01-18, 09:46 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "50,000 civilian deaths? That's way off..."
Medieval Bob said:
I've stated this a few times. They've said it on the news. It's been on the internet.

Saddam is a harborer, trainer, financer, and supporter of terrorism. Osama doesn't do all this shit. One thing Saddam has done to America.. hrm.. He supported Osama in the 9/11 strike.
Bob, you're an idiot. Ban. Errr... I mean demod.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2008-01-18 at 09:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-18, 09:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, well, I didn't read one reply but..."
Titusfied said:
Heh, well, I didn't read one reply but from what I gather MJordan doesn't agree with war. He's a pussy then. Period.
This is why I never liked Tidus or guys like Tidus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-19, 04:28 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bob, you're an idiot. Ban. Errr... I..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
I mean demod.
Don't see why not. He hasn't posted since August.

On a brighter note, thanks for bumping this thread. I love being proven right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-19, 05:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Don't see why not. He hasn't posted..."
Everyone who posted in this thread for the war should be castrated IMO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-19, 06:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Everyone who posted in this thread for..."
Read the other thread I brought up. Pretty sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-01-20, 02:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Don't see why not. He hasn't posted..."
mjordan2nd said:
Don't see why not. He hasn't posted since August.
2 of the 4 Sup. Mods don't post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-20, 03:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "2 of the 4 Sup. Mods don't post."
Sovereign at least checks on a daily basis, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-21, 07:34 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Sovereign at least checks on a daily..."
Time for a staff change, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-21, 04:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Time for a staff change, IMO."
If anything, people need to be removed. I don't think there needs to be any "swapping." There isn't enough activity to warrant adding more mods right now, in my opinion. Whatever I can't do due to my work blocking Zelaron, Lenny seems to pick up. While it's slightly unfair that a lot of the stuff has been going to him lately, there's little I can do about it, but I'm working on it.

It would be super awesome if there were a Zelaron mirror site on a different IP address.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-21, 04:46 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If anything, people need to be removed...."
!King_Amazon! said:
If anything, people need to be removed. I don't think there needs to be any "swapping." There isn't enough activity to warrant adding more mods right now, in my opinion.
/signed

Quote:
It would be super awesome if there were a Zelaron mirror site on a different IP address.
Until your work simply blocked that. It would only be a temporary solution.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-01-21, 05:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "/signed Until your work simply..."
Tis better than nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-01-22, 06:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If anything, people need to be removed...."
Maybe adding more active mods would bring activity... Just a thought...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-22, 07:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Maybe adding more active mods would..."
Or atleast Mods that do something more than just edit posts and put in their .02 cents about everything. We need people to lead forums and create activity.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-07, 07:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or atleast Mods that do something more..."
You don't need to be a moderator to do that. I don't understand why you guys are so focused on mods. Mods don't mean shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-07, 07:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Or atleast Mods that do something more..."
Being a Mod would just mean more work. They're the janitors. Do you want to be a janitor?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:11 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Being a Mod would just mean more work...."
If the moderators enforced rules, stopped demeaning people, and even just followed the rules activity here would rise.

I just don't see (aside from MJ) anything of substance posted by any of the moderators. The forum lacks character and these guys ought to be the ones bringing the interest to the board.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:13 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "If the moderators enforced rules,..."
mj isn't a mod...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-07, 08:19 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "If the moderators enforced rules,..."
Adrenachrome said:
If the moderators enforced rules, stopped demeaning people, and even just followed the rules activity here would rise.

I just don't see (aside from MJ) anything of substance posted by any of the moderators. The forum lacks character and these guys ought to be the ones bringing the interest to the board.
You weren't around, but I've tried every single thing I can think of. I've come up with tons of ideas, tried getting things started, and nobody seems interested in bringing the board back to life.

At least be informed before you start pointing fingers. I've tried. Now I don't really care. There's nothing that I can do to bring the forum back to life. It's going to stagnate like this until something big changes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-03-07, 09:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You weren't around, but I've tried..."
Just post, and bring interesting things, current things that people search for. I don't know, but on the other forums I visit the funniest, most informative and entertaining posts come from moderators. They never spam, hijack, and shit talk where serious conversation is expected.

I wasn't pointing fingers, I was just observing that the most interesting things to me on the entire forum seem to only be posted by MJ and D3V.

Not sure why I thought Mj was a mod...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-08, 08:22 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Just post, and bring interesting..."
I don't think that the mods should be the ones responsible for posting interesting things. The people of Zelaron should be perfectly capable of that on their own.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin