Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: What do you think about the potential war between the US and Iraq?
Why does the US always have to be the super cop of the world? Let the UN do their job! 10 30.30%
Someone has to do the job and kick Saddam off his throne! 17 51.52%
Violence solves absolutely nothing. A war is completely unneccesary. 4 12.12%
I don't really think anything has to be done about Iraq at present. 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-02-10, 03:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I voted #3.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-02-10, 03:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
LOL nuke their asses....i really dun care about the innocents beacuse there all little ragheads
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Assmonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAssmonk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Assmonk

Posted 2003-02-10, 04:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
whatever, Assmonk.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-10, 07:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Assmonk said:
LOL nuke their asses....i really dun care about the innocents beacuse there all little ragheads
What a pathetic little ass....moink.

Anywho..dont be a rasict dickhead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-02-10, 07:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Assmunch would have been a better word. but then again I was just tying to make fun of the plain idiocy behind his dumb username.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-02-13, 10:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Oh yeah, let's kill innocent people that have nothing to do with the war. That's the spirit. You idiot. I don't want to be the country that starts WWIII. No thanks.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-02-13, 02:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I dont hate, I just feel like if a crazy man that has crazy weaps sould be stoped just like any normal criminal. War, maybe a good answer, most likely not best. I just think anyone who will kill for power should be stoped, ASAP no if, ands, or buts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-16, 07:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
http://www.nion.us

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2003-02-23, 01:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Sadam is a pycho who deserves what is coming to him. If you have watched anything on him you would know he is a mass murderer and kills mainly his own people. I think we should go into Iraq and take Sadam out of power and restore society to a torn country.

Last edited by badboy; 2003-02-23 at 01:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-23, 01:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Saddam.

STEALTH BAN POWER!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-02-24, 09:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
POWER IS EVIL!! i think i would do something simliar if i had that much power................ you got to do something with you life, unless you belive there is hell(bs) and heaven (bs)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-25, 08:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Yeah, but I don't think that normal people would kill their own. With power, I would probably want to try to take over ythe world, and then fail miserably. I think that the U.N. should take off the ban on snipers that says they are only allowed during the time of war, and send in a few. tkae out Saddam, his sons, and onyone else that would harm the world.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-02-25, 10:10 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Really? You mean like in 1953 when the US overthrew prime minister Mossadeq of Iran? And then we put Shah in power. Or in 1954 we overthrew democratically elected President Arbenz of Guatemala (in which 200,000 civilians were killed) . Or how about 1963 when the US backed the assassination of South Vietnamese President Diem? Btw... did you know that in the 1980's that the US trained Osama and fellow terrorists to kill the Soviets? And we gave them 3 billion dollars. in 1982 the US gave billions in aid for weapons to none other the Saddam Hussein to kill Iranians. In 1983 the US secretly gave weapons to the Iranians to kill the Iraqis. (I guess we wanted them to kill each other?) In 2000-01 the US gave the Taliban ruled Afghanistan $245 million in "aid".

Do you think the US should seriously continue trying to run other countries? I am not against the war, just think what your saying is a bit silly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-03-02, 11:38 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
wow cool fact, now from that US look like a dumbass to me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-03-07, 06:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
khwiii said:
Really? You mean like in 1953 when the US overthrew prime minister Mossadeq of Iran? And then we put Shah in power. Or in 1954 we overthrew democratically elected President Arbenz of Guatemala (in which 200,000 civilians were killed) . Or how about 1963 when the US backed the assassination of South Vietnamese President Diem? Btw... did you know that in the 1980's that the US trained Osama and fellow terrorists to kill the Soviets? And we gave them 3 billion dollars. in 1982 the US gave billions in aid for weapons to none other the Saddam Hussein to kill Iranians. In 1983 the US secretly gave weapons to the Iranians to kill the Iraqis. (I guess we wanted them to kill each other?) In 2000-01 the US gave the Taliban ruled Afghanistan $245 million in "aid".

Do you think the US should seriously continue trying to run other countries? I am not against the war, just think what your saying is a bit silly.

I didn't say that we should run other countries. We have seen the mistake from that. maybe the whole sniper thing isn't the best idea, but there really is no other alternative, except war. But I think if we start a war, it will be a lot more than we bargained for.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-03-07, 06:49 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Well, if we chose to go the sniper route, there would be definite war reprocussions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-07, 09:57 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
StonedVegeta said:
I didn't say that we should run other countries. We have seen the mistake from that. maybe the whole sniper thing isn't the best idea, but there really is no other alternative, except war. But I think if we start a war, it will be a lot more than we bargained for.

Did you read what I posted? You just continue to repeat history. It's not the US's place to determine who is in charge of what country. We have absolutely NO right to go in there and kill him. Whether or not he should be in power is not for the US to decide. If the people of Iraq want him out of power, he would be removed. That's how civil wars happen. AT which point the US would give backing to the movement against him. Until the US let's the UN do their job, then history will just keep repeating itself. The UN also really needs to do their job, and not let people wlak all over them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-03-07, 10:41 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Well, how do you think wars are started. There is a differing of opinions to such an extent that mass killings become wide spread. In this case, a dictator against its helpless people. We, the US want to intervene to not only help dethrone a 50 year long dictatorship that has commited mass genocide on his own people, and will do so again, but to also gain from their country.

It would be crazy to not go to war. All I've been saying is lets be reasonable about it, and not act like lunatics. What would it take to get through you people's thick skulls that don't want this war? Maybe a few deaths in your family? Lets hope it never gets to that point, but if that's what it takes to shut you fucking hypocrits up, then so be it. Lets wait, lets let Sadaam kill our people on our homeland. Then lets see how you react.

We need to avoid the inevitable as much as possible. There is only so much we can do, but united, we can be such a persuasive and overwhelming force, and we can do good by it, you just need to give it a chance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-07, 10:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Let me re-state some things so you'll better understand my positition. I am not against war, if my chosen government deems it nessecary. I just think people need to realize how the US has tried to do the right thing in the past, and how things backfired. I think that the US should at least give it a little more time. I also am not faulting the US for pushing the UN becuase its obvious somebody needs to push them. I just worry about the aftermath of war. Also, do all Americans (whether for or against) know what the war is about?

None the less, I AM wholeheartedly against the assassination of a countries leader, becuase we think it's right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2003-03-07, 11:32 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Agreed. But just because something didn't work out in the past, does that mean you shouldn't continue to try?

You are for a war, which is intended to bring down a dictator, but not for an assassination, even if both are deemed necessary by our government? Seems a little weird that your position stands like that... One way thousands upon thousands die, included innocents, and the other way, only a few, which is less than 1% most likely would initially die.

Although, I guess the key word there is initially. There would most likely be a war to follow if that were to happen, but who's to say that once he is dead, the country won't just collapse and start from fresh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied