Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: What do you think about the potential war between the US and Iraq?
Why does the US always have to be the super cop of the world? Let the UN do their job! 10 30.30%
Someone has to do the job and kick Saddam off his throne! 17 51.52%
Violence solves absolutely nothing. A war is completely unneccesary. 4 12.12%
I don't really think anything has to be done about Iraq at present. 2 6.06%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Post War with Iraq?
Posted 2003-01-29, 02:22 AM
Well, as it seems, a war with Iraq is getting closer for every day that passes. What do you think about this?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-01-29, 02:27 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I think it's gotta be done, he's hiding too much and possibly planning the worst of atacks against us(U.S.).

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-29, 02:34 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
And now sadams son has made a threat too... saying that the 11th was nothing compared what he's going to too.

Great... double trouble?

So i think that US must do something about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-29, 05:55 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I agree, there is no Super Cop mentality in the US. If someone doesn't "step up to the plate" and quell this ever growing threat, who will, and when?

If something isn't done soon, everyone's opinons will change quite drastically when family members are directly effected by war and innocent killings...

I mean, think about it, how much different would your opinon be if your parents were in the World Trade Center when it collapsed and their bodies were crushed beyond recongition? I just hope it doesn't take something that catastophic in your lives to help aid in this process.

Sometimes, the only way to avoid such tragedy is to act upon a situation before letting it get too far out of hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-29, 08:27 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
nuke their asses, pretty simple
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-29, 09:58 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Nuke isnt a sullution , they nuke you back which will resulting into a nuclear winter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-29, 10:06 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
owell i'm not in the US they bomb each other... would be entertaining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-30, 09:49 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Randuin said:
owell i'm not in the US they bomb each other... would be entertaining
lol
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-30, 10:44 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
not LoL...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Randuin said:
nuke their asses, pretty simple
WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENTS?!?!?!? Why is it that everyone always says nuke them. Is no one thinking about what it is like to live over there. Saddam is a dictator. Do you think that his people enjoy watching countless hundreds and thousands die, just because one man makes them. Then, if they don't they are killed on sight by their own army. Think beofre you write people.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Sadaam = Bad man = Deserves death.

Bush = Sadaam's death! Yay!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:50 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I think that they should ttack it, and every country that has a dictator..... not harming the people but the leaders
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-30, 02:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Wouldn't that just be a perfect Utopia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-31, 11:17 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
its what sadaam wants.. he wants the war of course.. hes probly pretty damn sure he wont win, but what does he have to lose? but to try and make the U.S look bad. he wants us to go in and fight them 1:1 and bomb them time from time killing the innocents here and there.. so the gossip from all the other countries can say he look bush is killing innocent civilians...making them angry at the U.S we would jus make sadaams job ezier..by going to war its what he has been waiting for, for sometime...nukes, chemical warfare, and the chances of more wars at home in the US
The time has come and the US is stepping up and its of best interest and get sadaam out of there asap...but has anyone heard about his like 11 sons? they are 5x madder then sadaam himself..so ive heard so now we must take action and crush his army as we did taliban.

Last edited by Evil-Scott; 2003-01-31 at 11:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott

Posted 2003-01-31, 11:47 AM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Evil-Scott said:
its what sadaam wants.. he wants the war of course.. hes probly pretty damn sure he wont win, but what does he have to lose? but to try and make the U.S look bad. he wants us to go in and fight them 1:1 and bomb them time from time killing the innocents here and there.. so the gossip from all the other countries can say he look bush is killing innocent civilians...making them angry at the U.S we would jus make sadaams job ezier..
The thing i don't get.. Is the world already knows that sadaam is a man who doesn't mind killing innocent people. The fact the used chemical/biological weapons (someone refresh my memory on which it was) on his own innocent people shows he doesn't care. The fact is too many innocent american people have died from terrorist activity. And though sadaam may not have done it. It seems as though i had heard he had been in conversation with bin Ladin. So he had to of known. I say tomahawk those idiots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-01-31, 12:24 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I agree! Anyone who is associated with Osama and kills innocent civilians that have even the slightest inkling of opposition towards him, deserves to be massacred!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-31, 12:54 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
I believe the U.S. just wants to get at their oil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzsir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

sir.dennis

Posted 2003-01-31, 01:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Maybe so? Are you from the US? If you lived here you'd know how horrible the economy is. Well war tends to encourge movement in economy so maybe that's some motivation too? There are soo many reasons it seems we should go to war. Not sure what everyone else in the world thinks at this point. (Besides the leaders of countries) I mean people. This is why I ask if you were form here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-01-31, 01:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
Yes, oil is a large part of it. Then there is the whole "I'm going to kill you" thing that Saddam and his sons have stated. I am not sure, but with a guy like him, you have to take everything he says literaly. I say we send in snipers, kill him from afar. Then if anything else happens, then got to full out war.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2003-01-31, 01:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "War with Iraq?"
StonedVegeta said:
I say we send in snipers, kill him from afar. Then if anything else happens, then got to full out war.
snipers were in the past im sure we have already thought of that and or tried it already but who knows...
i think its to late to get a ez shot out on his ass now.. so its up to war to solve matters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Evil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEvil-Scott is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Evil-Scott