Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

please oh please hit new orleans
Posted 2008-08-30, 05:33 AM
that would be so funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-08-30, 11:24 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "please oh please hit new orleans"
your one sick man or thing
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-30, 12:07 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "please oh please hit new orleans"
Such an event could be conceived as advantageous in that it would make the news more interesting.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-08-30, 01:06 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Such an event could be conceived as..."
If a category 4 directly hit new orleans, we might as well let the fucker be a swamp. It's obviously not supposed to be a city. It was a horrible place to build and is a waste of money and effort to try and say otherwise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-30, 01:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "If a category 4 directly hit new..."
down with it
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-30, 06:44 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "down with it"
my dream is that it hits, bush and fema are again incredibly slow to respond, the country revolts and bush is immediately impeached and killed. meanwhile religion and conservatism are banned and barack obama is instituted as the new president
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-08-30, 08:28 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "my dream is that it hits, bush and fema..."
Good News! Gustav is set on course for New Orleans. You know what the best part is!? It will be a category 5 when it hits! The bad news is that Louisiana has all of New Orleans evacuating. Which defeats the purpose of all the destruction it will cause. So sorry Mantra, but the part about Bush being impeached and killed has gone down the drain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-30, 08:40 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "my dream is that it hits, bush and fema..."
Mantralord said: [Goto]
my dream is that it hits, bush and fema are again incredibly slow to respond, the country revolts and bush is immediately impeached and killed. meanwhile religion and conservatism are banned and barack obama is instituted as the new president
that sounds like an awesome idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeTuttifrutti shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Tuttifrutti

Posted 2008-08-30, 08:42 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Good News! Gustav is set on course for..."
Just watch. We'll rebuild New Orleans, again. Perhaps this time they'll get smart and build it under a dome or something...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-08-30, 11:55 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Just watch. We'll rebuild New Orleans,..."
only for it to be hit by another massive storm and ripped another new hole. ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2008-08-31, 01:13 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "only for it to be hit by another..."
I imagine it becoming a category 5 in the guif, considering how warm the water is. It's only a matter of time now, shit we've been getting rain out of NOWHERE from that fucking storm, it's amazingly huge in size, I'm just hoping it doesn't decide to make an eastern turn, Remember. This is a fucking hurricane, it could always stall in the Gulf and make a turn for Florida, which we all love much more than New Orleans.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-08-31, 03:54 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I imagine it becoming a category 5 in..."
I'd be even funnier if after Gustav hits, everyone comes back to New Orleans, and then the second hurricane goes off track to hit it again.
All for destruction!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-31, 11:04 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'd be even funnier if after Gustav..."
There's a 7% chance of it becoming cat 4 or better, according to NOAA. I don't think it'll be category 5 when it hits ...seems very improbable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-31, 11:24 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There's a 7% chance of it becoming cat..."
Yeah, I figured it would have gathered much more strenght today during the whole day while in the gulf, I guess not. Still, it's a nice sized Cat 3, and fuck, we're getting rained on in Jacksonville, atleast we were earlier in the day, it's crazy how when the tropics act up you can get bad weather instantly.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-09-01, 09:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, I figured it would have gathered..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Yeah, I figured it would have gathered much more strenght today during the whole day while in the gulf, I guess not. Still, it's a nice sized Cat 3, and fuck, we're getting rained on in Jacksonville, atleast we were earlier in the day, it's crazy how when the tropics act up you can get bad weather instantly.
Makes me said it hasn't raised to a 4 at least. Come on Sylphies, do your work!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-01, 10:07 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Makes me said it hasn't raised to a 4..."
Our power has gone out randomly today about 4-5 times now.. wtf.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-01, 10:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Our power has gone out randomly today..."
Thanc ze Sylphies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-01, 10:23 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Thanc ze Sylphies"
What the fuck are you talking about?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-09-01, 03:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "What the fuck are you talking about?"
Here's Hannah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-09-01, 06:59 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Here's Hannah ;)"
About time...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V