Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

high school stories
Posted 2008-04-29, 01:59 PM
so there was this kid in school rite and he was like bruh!! and i was like lol. he was busy doing some kool skateboard tricks in front of some girls and i was like SUP BRAHH WERES DA CHEESE!! and then the girls were like all impressed because i did something random and funny!!

lol then my teacher ms. maconahay give us too much homework!! i yelled homework sux DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!!!! i put that shit on youtube hah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-04-29, 01:59 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "high school stories"
right on brah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-29, 02:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "right on brah"
tite sun

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:47 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "high school stories"
Mantra, you really need to write another story like you did with Chruser. That was hilarious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:58 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Mantra, you really need to write..."
The next one should be 'Marriage to Chruser.'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-29, 03:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The next one should be 'Marriage to..."
'A Wonderful and Wild Wallowing With WetWired"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:03 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "'A Wonderful and Wild Wallowing With..."
Hmm, my Sophmore year in highschool, a friend of mine blew up a condom and let it go in the hallway in between classes.. it flew around for a couple seconds and ended up hitting the principal in the face.

Good times, good times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hmm, my Sophmore year in highschool, a..."
One time when I was using the restroom, I caught a guy masturbating by a urinal. That was so disgusting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:33 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "One time when I was using the restroom,..."
HandOfHeaven said:
One time when I was using the restroom, I caught a guy masturbating by a urinal. That was so disgusting.
But then your bi-curious side awoke, and you found yourself disturbingly aroused by the guy's erotic masturbation. You sneak up behind him and kissed him softly in the neck. He jumped, but didn't say anything as he felt your muscular arms reaching around him. You grab his dick and start stroking it gently. Hesitant but willing, he slowly turns his head towards yours and starts kissing you as you slowly slide your strong hands over his thick cock. As your cock gets hard you rub and push it up against his back. He turns around and starts massaging your dick while you hold his, and you both start making out passionately. He slowly unbuckles and undoes your pants and sticks his hand down your underwear, and starts rubbing your balls. He gets on his knees and starts sucking on your thick, gorgeous cock, sometimes taking breaks in between to lick up your precum. He gets up and kisses you in the neck while he drops his pants. He bends over and guides your thick wet cock into his tight virgin ass. He moans erotically as you slowly pound him. You start to go faster and he starts moaning harder as the sweat pours down your cock and balls. As you reach your climax you start pounding him so hard that the stalls in the bathroom start to shake. You pull out just in time, and he turns around with his mouth open. You unleash a torrent of thick cum in his mouth as he sucks your dick, vigorously trying to get every last drop. You both get up and kiss each other, put your pants back on, and leave the bathroom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:37 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "But then your bi-curious side awoke,..."
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i just died.

but the more i think about that, i'm frightened and disturbed at your 5th grade memory. you have a very good memory.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:41 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "But then your bi-curious side awoke,..."

That sounds like Wednesday night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-04-29, 04:45 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "But then your bi-curious side awoke,..."
Lol! A little more graphic and not as funny, but still comical. I'm looking for that next Chruser story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-29, 05:05 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lol! A little more graphic and not as..."
wow, i'll never forget you guys for making me a freak thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-04-29, 09:16 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "wow, i'll never forget you guys for..."
kyeruu said:
wow, i'll never forget you guys for making me a freak thanks

Uh. What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-30, 12:06 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uh. What?"
I think he's saying he's a creepy gay bathroom prowler now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-04-30, 11:39 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I think he's saying he's a creepy gay..."
On that note, Kyeruu has changed his life aspiration to be a youth leader for the Jehovah's witness.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-30, 11:41 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "On that note, Kyeruu has changed his..."
Wow, all the religions are getting into the gay underage rape scene now huh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-30, 06:50 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "On that note, Kyeruu has changed his..."
Door to door with a child glove on his groin.

Despicable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-06-16, 11:23 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "But then your bi-curious side awoke,..."
Mantralord said: [Goto]
But then your bi-curious side awoke, and you found yourself disturbingly aroused by the guy's erotic masturbation. You sneak up behind him and kissed him softly in the neck. He jumped, but didn't say anything as he felt your muscular arms reaching around him. You grab his dick and start stroking it gently. Hesitant but willing, he slowly turns his head towards yours and starts kissing you as you slowly slide your strong hands over his thick cock. As your cock gets hard you rub and push it up against his back. He turns around and starts massaging your dick while you hold his, and you both start making out passionately. He slowly unbuckles and undoes your pants and sticks his hand down your underwear, and starts rubbing your balls. He gets on his knees and starts sucking on your thick, gorgeous cock, sometimes taking breaks in between to lick up your precum. He gets up and kisses you in the neck while he drops his pants. He bends over and guides your thick wet cock into his tight virgin ass. He moans erotically as you slowly pound him. You start to go faster and he starts moaning harder as the sweat pours down your cock and balls. As you reach your climax you start pounding him so hard that the stalls in the bathroom start to shake. You pull out just in time, and he turns around with his mouth open. You unleash a torrent of thick cum in his mouth as he sucks your dick, vigorously trying to get every last drop. You both get up and kiss each other, put your pants back on, and leave the bathroom.
This might be one of the top-10 posts of all time.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-06-16, 03:08 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "But then your bi-curious side awoke,..."
Mantralord said: [Goto]
then you yell HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav