Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

drunken rage
Posted 2008-03-27, 07:16 PM
dear GARVITNON SURGE::

how dear are you lad, are you well for me today??????

how are uou gonig to get a new thing for ytiurself?? good for you, i wish i had one, a pernus withoutg an edge that is...i mean uhh negate what i just aid for full effectg sorry...

ok DER CHJRUSER:

hgerllo im good to you today how woulwd you like a butt for yoiu today?? yes i know you \enjopy a good butt .. we all do (MAKE AND FEMALE YOU HJACKASSES) ok

,, der WET WIRED:

today marks an aholwe new beginannag forus wher we work together for wpeace and harmoney and we bcome beekepars for honey. .

dear: KEANG AMAZON

my friend ytou ar ea whoer of magniyutie of propeortions and many thanks for your wisdom and wspopoooooons

dear: forum

i dont care who else is there lik3e uhh THANSTOS and TALENTSED HAMRESTER yeah ui group you all into onre catergory how do you like that yo u faggotrs die in my butgt whisch btw can not probably suppott hunmanouid life hawhahah

internet justice is serived

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-27, 07:19 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "drunken rage"
This thread just simply does not deliver, I demand substance!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-27, 07:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "This thread just simply does not..."
Adrenachrome said:
This thread just simply does not deliver, I demand substance!
weed meth is a subtance

not but really...ok like maybe i can post a C toturial while im drunk

ok likew
wee have variables
and they relalocated opn the stack

int c;
int d'

takes up like 8 bytse of space on 32-bit x85

per function of course you fucking idiot

but if you use malloc() we can alocate liek any amount on the heap
which is RAM you fucking idiot
and its managed by the OS

thats why its inpractcal to write an OS in C++
they are written in C
you fucking retarded motherfucking idiotici cunt

ok

so malloc returns a void*

but you can cast to any type you like, and its automatically aligned for your processor

which means you can adress any type you like (a POINTER though)

liek void* int* long* anything

int* i = malloc(sizeof (int))

but in C++ you need to cast
(that whgy the language sux)

int* i = (int*) malloc(sizeof(int))));

ok

thats your first leson
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-27, 08:05 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "weed meth is a subtance not but..."
18 views and not replids damn u all shuckador big cox (lol like me) and u all die for your am

for all and you will mwet you r nice man someay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-27, 08:32 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "drunken rage"
Word on the street is mantra is drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-27, 08:35 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "18 views and not replids damn u all..."
It is because this thread sucks.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-27, 10:01 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "It is because this thread sucks."
u souk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-28, 09:32 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Word on the street is mantra is drunk."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Word on the street is mantra is drunk.
He's trying too hard...

Notice how he spelled the thread title correctly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-28, 09:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "He's trying too hard... Notice how..."
This thread is confusing and entertaining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-28, 10:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This thread is confusing and..."
actually i really was drunk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-28, 12:36 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "actually i really was drunk"
Quote:
dear: KEANG AMAZON

my friend ytou ar ea whoer of magniyutie of propeortions and many thanks for your wisdom and wspopoooooons
Now, wait.

Does this mean that !K_A! did what I think it means?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-28, 03:16 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Now, wait. Does this mean that..."
oh yea me and thanatos are the same. thanks buddy.

no offense TR.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-28, 03:44 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Now, wait. Does this mean that..."
Yes, he and mantra apparently spoon one another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-29, 09:31 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, he and mantra apparently spoon one..."
the 90s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:23 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh yea me and thanatos are the same. ..."
talentedhamster said:
oh yea me and thanatos are the same. thanks buddy.

no offense TR.
None taken?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-30, 02:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "None taken?"
Journey to Chruser's house?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-30, 03:48 PM in reply to Mantralord's post "drunken rage"
I'm not on the name list
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-30, 04:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm not on the name list :D"
well now that you said that, it could change lol
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:38 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "well now that you said that, it could..."
Doubt it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-30, 06:59 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Doubt it."
my penus has found its ledge!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord