Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

i just want WW to make fun of me
Posted 2008-02-07, 09:38 AM
really thats mostly what i strive for
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:09 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "i just want WW to make fun of me"
You suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:12 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "i just want WW to make fun of me"
Mantralord said:
really thats mostly what i strive for
The only way to get under WW's skin is posting clevage.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:39 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "The only way to get under WW's skin is..."
anime cleavage probably
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:42 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "anime cleavage probably"
No.. anime cleavage is allowed. Real, scary humans = no no
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:45 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "No.. anime cleavage is allowed. Real,..."
oh, i figured the anime would just make him real horny though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 11:37 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "oh, i figured the anime would just make..."
I'm sure it does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-07, 12:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm sure it does."
so how have you been thanny i havent talked to ya in a while
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 12:09 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm sure it does."
That's Sov's old philosophy. If you can't get it in this thing we call reality, just whip out some crayola crayons and draw yourself a girlfriend!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-07, 01:03 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "so how have you been thanny i havent..."
You haven't been around in a while.. or you've just been lurking. I'm fine.. you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-07, 01:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You haven't been around in a while.. or..."
im good, gettin married soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 02:22 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "im good, gettin married soon"
O RLY? Congrats. Who's the bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-07, 02:25 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "im good, gettin married soon"
Can gay people get married in Florida or something now?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-07, 02:42 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Can gay people get married in Florida..."
no but hopefully we can get married in some other state (any suggestions welcome)

or maybe the next president will legalize it hopefully
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 02:47 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "no but hopefully we can get married in..."
If Massachussetts has changed their laws allowing other couples from other states to marry, you could try there. Otherwise go to Canuckistan like a few people I've known did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-07, 08:13 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "no but hopefully we can get married in..."
Mantralord said:
no but hopefully we can get married in some other state (any suggestions welcome)

or maybe the next president will legalize it hopefully
Stop acting like a layman.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-02-07, 08:56 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Stop acting like a layman."
start acting like a MAN

oh shit i bet you didnt see that one coming huh i bet not, but even if you did i just would like to point out that i have all the bases covered, and any attempt at an insult or witty comeback won't work because i am fully expecting every possible one. for an example of my ability to predict and consider far and outrageous lateral logic, i know that "i have all the bases covered" could be replied with "all of them but your ANUS!", but im expecting that, and everything else with what i have said

in short (and no my penis is not short), this post is impenetrable (unlike my ass), and all logical attacks on it, both direct and indirect and even recursive have been accounted for, including the attacks i've seemingly made against myself in pointing out the possible venues of attack, so dont even try to make a comeback to this because it will fail. and yes i know that even expecting them all you could just insult me anyway, or you could get a little creative and just say something downright nice, but just know that i've thought of that too. this post is a fortress, very much unlike my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 09:35 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "start acting like a MAN oh shit i..."
Could you bee any more retarded?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-08, 10:29 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Could you bee any more retarded?"
my fortress has been penetrated (much like my ASS)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord