Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:05 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Alexisonfire, Atreyu, Billy Talent,..."
besides Billy Talent and Moneed because i dont know em, add all those to my list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-10, 09:12 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "besides Billy Talent and Moneed because..."
For me (a-z)
A New Found Glory
Alexisonfire
The Ataries
At the Drive-In
Atreyu
Bear vs. Shark
Blink
Brand New
Coheed and Cambria
Dashboard Confessional
Dave Matthews Band
Dispatch
Fall Out Boy
Finch
From Autumn to Ashes
Guster
Hoobastank
Jimmy Eat World
Journey
Less Than Jake
Linkin Park
Lit
Maroon 5
Midtown
Saves the Day
Senses Fail
Simple Plan
Starting Line
Straylight Run
Surgarcult
Sum 41
Taking Back Sunday
Thrice
Thursday
Unwritten Law
Usher
Yellowcard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-10, 09:21 AM in reply to Mantralord's post "post ur favorite bands!!"
I'd have to say:

- Van Halen
- AC DC
- Aerosmith
- Kiss(some songs)
- Guns N Roses (some songs)
- Led Zeppelin

That's just a few, as you can see I am into Classic Rock.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-12-10, 09:35 AM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "I'd have to say: - Van Halen - AC..."
You know I don't really have any favorite bands. There is one thing I've always like about Godsmack and System of a Down, though. You can buy one of their CDs and pretty much every song on the CD is good. I usually download my music, but I did find that impressive. Most other bands you only end up liking about two or three of the ten or more songs on the CD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-12-10, 02:18 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "You know I don't really have any..."
Four Tet
Bitcrush
Tujiko Noriko
Venetian Snares
Faith No More
Mr. Bungle
M83
Godspeed You Black Emperor
Pelican
The Mars Volta
Roy Orbison
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2005-12-10, 03:33 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Four Tet Bitcrush Tujiko Noriko..."
The Mars Volta is amazing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-10, 03:36 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "The Mars Volta is amazing"
Acer said:
The Mars Volta is amazing
Yeah no shit.

Their good stuff is GREAT, I just wish they'd cut the fucking "forest noises" and all that pretentious crap. Frances the Mute held its position in my cars CD player for a record 2 months (it's a 6 CD changer).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-10, 03:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Well I'm sorry you're too dense to..."
GravitonSurge said:
Well I'm sorry you're too dense to notice.
I was under the impression that Mantra was just being a faggot. I doubt he likes those bands. I'm sorry that I am "too dense" to get on the band wagon of being an elitist prick and bashing bands that people typically like a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-10, 03:41 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I was under the impression that Mantra..."
It's called 'taste', get some.

I also like Jimmy's Ten Dicks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-10, 04:00 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's called 'taste', get some. I..."
It's not that I hate bands the vast majority of people like, it's that the vast majority of people who like those bands are stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:08 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "It's not that I hate bands the vast..."
MissiveAttic
Suster of a Dow
Later On
Arcuate Wire
Kashmere
John Miro Quai
Muce
Conjury Won
The Flymenlepsy
Thavery Cooperation
Ballock Partway
Zibo Math-Oh
Schmo Pathol
Clodpole
Gandhi Wormholes
Kuchean
Gent
Stryphnics
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "MissiveAttic Suster of a Dow Later On..."
Either Chruser got it, or he's retarded.

Or he's swedish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Either Chruser got it, or he's..."
GravitonSurge said:
Either Chruser got it, or he's retarded.

Or he's swedish.
Damn bent. Unnun.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:25 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Damn bent. Unnun."
*hugs*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-12-10, 05:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "*hugs*"
GravitonSurge said:
*hugs*
Aww. *hugs back*

Don't get any slash fanfic ideas now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2005-12-10, 09:18 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Aww. *hugs back* Don't get any slash..."
Chruser said:
Aww. *hugs back*

Don't get any slash fanfic ideas now.
oh chruhead you're such an evolutionist <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-11, 03:47 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "oh chruhead you're such an evolutionist..."
You guys suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-11, 05:41 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You guys suck."
your mom's pussy yah (i'm not gay i've been lying this whole time)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-12-11, 05:46 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "your mom's pussy yah (i'm not gay i've..."
i wouldn't doubt that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-12-11, 07:32 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "your mom's pussy yah (i'm not gay i've..."
Why would you lie about being gay?

Homo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos