Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2010-07-29, 05:55 AM in reply to Xenn's post "Is Chruser dead?"
Sometimes when I log on the internet

He is there

But often

He is not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-07-29, 07:36 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sometimes when I log on the internet ..."
Is wetwired dead?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-07-29, 07:51 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sometimes when I log on the internet ..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Sometimes when I log on the internet

He is there

But often

He is not
You could say the same of me but I'm usually there anyway. He uses hax
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-29, 11:07 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "SKURAI learned SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
I'm sorry to tell you, but that name takes up too many spaces, so, unless you hacked, I can't learn it. =_=
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-07-29, 09:20 PM in reply to Xenn's post "Is Chruser dead?"
Chruser's one of the people I want to chill with in person when I go to Sweden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-07-30, 09:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Chruser's one of the people I want to..."
I heard he was the kid from the original Willy Wonka movie and has had to take over full operations of the chocolate factory.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-30, 10:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I heard he was the kid from the..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I heard he was the kid from the original Willy Wonka movie and has had to take over full operations of the chocolate factory.
Liar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2010-07-30, 10:44 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I heard he was the kid from the..."
Not far from the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-30, 11:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not far from the truth."

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2010-07-30 at 02:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-07-30, 11:57 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.prestigioushomesflatfeeservic..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-07-30, 02:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://redriverautographs.files.wordpres..."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-31, 01:52 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.munidiaries.com/wp-content/up..."
o.o
o.0
wut?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-03, 08:32 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Is wetwired dead?"
Yes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-08-03, 08:36 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yes..."
How do you kill that which has no life?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-03, 09:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How do you kill that which has no life?"

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-03, 10:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://newspirates.com/wp-content/upload..."
Wait a sec, is Wetwired a robot or a person?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-03, 10:55 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wait a sec, is Wetwired a robot or a..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Wait a sec, is Wetwired a robot or a person?
He is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow

Posted 2010-08-03, 08:54 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "He is."
Sauce, please?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-03, 08:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sauce, please?"
www.zombo.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2010-08-03, 08:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "www.zombo.com"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
www.zombo.com
Is that what you listen to when you play with yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow