Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2010-04-14, 02:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I honestly feel sorry for you, D3V. It..."
That's the thing. The Jaguars didn't actually have problems until like 2003 or so when they had a couple consecutive struggling years. Having a black quarterback in a highly-redneck hick area doesn't help. Jville has too many fairweather fans and bandwagon idiots living around here, on top of the low-income fools that can't afford to go to the games. Things will get better, and if it doesn't... I guess i'll have to go buy some Miami Dolphin jerseys.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-14, 04:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's the thing. The Jaguars didn't..."
Seriously that sucks majorly.. 5 year waiting list for season tickets would be awesome! I've been on the waiting list since 2000, and there is still over 30,000 ahead of me.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-04-15, 09:00 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously that sucks majorly.. 5 year..."
You Philadelphia fans are fucking crazy. What's in the water over there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-04-15, 09:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You Philadelphia fans are fucking..."
They've been relevant for a long time, that's what. It's funny how we both envy the other's situation. I'd love to be able just to try and buy tickets for select game i'd like to go to, go scalp some maybe. But no, last season I had to go to basically all of the home games to see them, if I wanted to see them. I'm thinking if the Gators suck this year, ticket sales will also go up.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-04-22, 01:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "They've been relevant for a long time,..."
NFL DRAFT STARTS TONIGHT. I've been waiting months for this. I'm kinda indifferent on the format change. I guess having it start on Thursday night is okay, it's going to bring them in more ratings, but it's only the first round right?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-04-22, 10:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "NFL DRAFT STARTS TONIGHT. I've been..."
lol@denver re: tim tebow

Smooth move guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-04-23, 07:20 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "lol@denver re: tim tebow Smooth move..."
Well good luck Denver. At this point, Kyle Orton > Tim Tebow.

Indy did alright with their first pick even though I haven't heard of him (could be due to the fact I rarely watch college football). Drafted a OLB/DE, but the Colts forum is raving about him so we'll see.

Last edited by Thanatos; 2010-04-23 at 07:44 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-04-23, 09:19 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "lol@denver re: tim tebow Smooth move..."
Xenn said: [Goto]
lol@denver re: tim tebow

Smooth move guys.
lol@them for sure. They had to trade down as far as i've heard. They're taking a fairly large risk, will it pay off? Who knows. I'm thinking there will be a bunch of trades going on in the second round today, possibly even Rotehlisberger?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-01, 02:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "lol@them for sure. They had to trade..."
Everyone ready for some damn Football? We're about to enter the 'dead zone' where all teams go on break, (maybe it's already started?) but we've only got a few weeks until training camp starts and then before we know it it'll be time to draft our fantasy football teams and get back into the swing of things.

As for my Jaguars, they've done a lot of work in the offseason trying to avoid some blackouts, here's the current situation we face:

Unfortunately, we haven't sold our tickets out. I know this still may seem like a dream to those of you who aren't from around here, but this organization is still very young, and a city the size of Jacksonville (800k-1m) is still one of the smallest markets in the league, and a 7-9 (4 game-row loss) last season isn't helping that much; However, the draft picks are looking to have panned out pretty well, and the spirit in Jacksonville is pretty high once again.

But, we'll see how far it can ride out.

Unfortunately for Michael Vick he has once again gotten himself into the news, but this time for a shooting outside of a night-club a few nights ago.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5345973

Quote:
RICHMOND, Va. -- Police say Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has not been ruled out as suspect or person of interest in a shooting investigation in Virginia Beach.

Police spokesman Adam Bernstein said Thursday police did not look at Vick, or anyone else, as a possible suspect immediately after the shooting early Friday because detectives had not begun their investigation. The shooting came shortly after Vick's birthday party at a club ended.

Vick
Vick

Bernstein said police will not discuss specifics of the investigation and that no one has been named as a suspect or arrested. He declined to characterize Vick's status in the case.

"I don't want to say either way as to what his involvement is," Bernstein told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "Everyone wants me to give him a label because of who he is."

Vick's attorney, Larry Woodward, did not immediately return phone messages left Thursday.

Police have not identified the shooting victim, but Woodward said it was Quanis Phillips, a co-defendant in the dogfighting case that sent Vick to federal prison.

One condition of Vick's probation is that he is not allowed to be in the company of other felons. Woodward said Phillips was not invited to the party and that he and Vick had no interaction.

Woodward also said his client, a former star with the Atlanta Falcons, left the party at least 10 minutes, and perhaps as many as 20, before the shooting took place.

However, Allen Fabijan, spokesman for Guadalajara Mexican restaurant and nightclub, said Wednesday that Vick left the club just minutes before the shooting.

Fabijan said that time-stamped footage from a surveillance camera outside the entrance of the club shows a car with Vick inside leaving at 2:07 a.m. ET -- about four minutes before the shooting a block away. He said that Vick was traveling in the direction of where the shooting took place.

Police said their first 911 call reporting the shooting came in at 2:11 ET.

Fabijan said police have asked the club not to release the video to media, but he allowed the AP to view the grainy footage. Vick's face is not discernible.

Phillips was released from a Virginia Beach hospital Saturday. He was sentenced to 21 months in prison in the dogfighting case after detailing for authorities his and Vick's role in the operation.

Vick, accompanied by Woodward, was interviewed by detectives in the case Monday.

The NFL and the Eagles have said they are looking into the matter.

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell told Vick when he reinstated him that his margin for error was "extremely limited."
He's such a damn fool. He has been given a huge break by being let out of jail early. And on top of that, he has been given this opportunity to play in the National Football League once again, and now his name is resurfacing? What a moron. If he turns out to be somehow involved in this shooting he's going back to prison and completely wasted such a valuable opportunity.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-22, 02:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Everyone ready for some damn Football?..."
TRAINING CAMP HAS STARTED .. for some teams.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-07-29, 09:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "TRAINING CAMP HAS STARTED .. for some..."
Well, the Jaguars finally have a new stadium sponsor. EverBank Field is where the home games will be played for the next 5 years, and with this announcement, helps solidify the Jaguars staying in Jacksonville for now, and possibly forever.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...upport-jaguars

The ticket situation is still not resolved, but thanks to 'Team Teal' the efforts throughout the community have been astronaumical to say the least. I am very proud of how the team as an organization is stepping up and working it's hardest to keep this team in Jacksonville.

There are still a good handful of seats to fill, and rumors of something 'big' being announced in the next week has been announced that will supposively drive the ticket sales through training camp and into the season.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V