Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-01, 04:00 PM
Well, whats up guys? Since i havent been around for a while (work is nearly killing me) i thought i should post here to let all the new members know who i am.

My real name is Robert Petrucelli (but please call me Gruesome) and i am a 22 year old male who works for JPMChase as a financial analyst. I have been with zelaron for nearly 4 years now (at least thats what i think) and am a part of the dragoon elites ( i may still be a mod there, not 100% sure). JRwakebord introduced me to the site and i quickly became a halo addict. I still play from time to time (my xbox just got the red rings of death so i wont be playing anytime soon) but once the market settles down, i will be on more and more. I will contribute to the sports threads, dragoon threads and others in time, but for now just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is.

So, how is everyone????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-01, 04:01 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
Hows the office environment at JP with the current shenanigans?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-01, 04:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
I am doing wonderfully. Great to see you back. Although, I am an oldy... so I already knew you from back when you were on more often
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-10-01, 04:18 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
Hey Gruesome, welcome back. Just imo, I don't know if I'd list my real name if there's anything you wouldn't want a potential employer, or your current one, reading on here. I'm glad you've survived the financial crisis. Will the bailout make things easier for you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-01, 05:02 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hey Gruesome, welcome back. Just imo,..."
Welcome back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-10-01, 05:46 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
Sup Gruesome. I'm way better at Halo than the last time we played together. I'm a 49 now (in team slayer), that 50 is just so fucking elusive. Next time you're on, hit me up on BeeR n BabeZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-10-01, 06:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sup Gruesome. I'm way better at Halo..."
I really cant discuss anything about what i do at the office (ill get in alot of trouble if they look around) but all i can say is that it is a terrible time to be in finance. With that said, the future looks bright considering i still have a job. Grav, the actual environment is pretty beat up. Everybody is unhappy and dreads coming in everyday. The group i work with is probably the most upbeat bunch of people in the compnay (other then excutives who are still making 6+ figures in bonuses). Will Kill, Listing my name isnt a problem, i just cant disclose anything that would be considered insider information. I cant even trade stocks without getting approved first. I am actually not sure if the bailout will help me personally, but i know its whats needed so the markets take a turn for the better.Thanatos, when i get my box back we should def play. I got my 50 a couple of months ago and got all other playlists about 45. Towards the end, right before i started working hardcore, i was playing with some semi-pros that taught me alot and really improved my game. Im going to be rusty but ill def pass that on to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-01, 07:27 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
Gruuueee! Hi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-01, 07:33 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Gruuueee! Hi. :D"
Hiyaaa, still remember you from when I started. BTW, which game gave you the red rings of death? Madden 09?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-03, 05:02 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
What up playa??? You still getting online, or is your roommate using your Gamertag still? I'm still stuck on Guitar Hero, and not a FPS anymore... Gotta start playing Halo 3 again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-10-09, 09:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What up playa??? You still getting..."
Im living on my own dude. No roomate here. But i dont have my box since i got the red rings of death, but i am getting it on Sat. Lets play again. Last time i was on, i played with Hurt and Ketchup. It was like old times. Miss the dragoons, and yes i have been drinking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-10-10, 09:21 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I really cant discuss anything about..."
Some of my accounting professors have told me horror stories of insider trading. The SEC has long reaching ways of looking for insider tradings. I was surprised how easily and quickly they can find out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-10, 10:13 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Some of my accounting professors have..."
Horror stories? Do tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-12, 09:53 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Horror stories? Do tell."
A guy worked at the same firm as his wife who was a senior on an audit of a business got word from her that it was distressed (this information was not to be released public for months.) Everyone on the audit knew they were fucked, but it is very illegal to discuss this with outside parties. So the husband was drunk at a bar, and an old friend from highschool came in and asked him if he knew anything about the business. He said, "Hell yea, that stock isn't worth a nickel. They're going to be bankrupt in a year (the stock was then trading for $3.00 a share.) Immediately after that, the guy called his father who told his broker "I've got some information from a guy on the audit team of (x business), sell everything I have." Well, needless to say, this got to the SEC and the company, and my Professor (who was the manager of the audit) got a call from a managing partner located across the U.S. at their firm HQ. "You and your team don't go anywhere, we have a problem, and we're sending our legal counsel."

By the next day, that guy that uttered that little tip at the bar was unemployed, and there were pending civil and criminal cases against him. When you give a tip like that, you can literally cost your firm HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-10-12, 11:08 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "A guy worked at the same firm as his..."
If I met him in person I would lol at him. Idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-01-14, 01:59 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "gruesomeBODY"
Hello, fellow old school Dragoon! Let's get the clan back up and running.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2009-01-15, 05:10 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Hello, fellow old school Dragoon! Let's..."
HAHA we have already started dude. I mean, im not just GruesomeBODY anymore but im DE GruesomeBODY. We should get at least 6-8 guys on so we can play DLC and Squad. We already have 3, need 3 others.

ANY TAKERS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY