Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Take my eye and I'll take your mother-loving life.
Posted 2008-08-12, 03:48 PM
Kazilla said: [Goto]
wanna know what makes absolutely no sence to me about the olympics? the whole idea of america playing nice with countries we are at war with. the US and the middle east countries are all having fun playing cricket, basketball, and soccerr together - yet we cant manage to leave eachother alone outside of the olympics. if somehow every single country in the world can come to 1 place and get along, why cant we all just leave eachother alone untill the olympics in the next 4 years, shit - trash talk eachother and tell them that in 4 years your going to be dunking on them like a small arab boy waving a gun in the air. but damn, blowing up eachother? that is why i think the olympics is retarded...

^did that make sence?
The US can't leave other countries alone to their problems, and everybody expects the US to nose in on other countries' problems, yet they complain later on why the US is so intrusive. I can't imagine the US like England, for example, all to themselves. Jamer, watch the typos...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-12, 03:50 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Take my eye and I'll take your..."
honestly, they bomb our towers, so lets blow them off the face of the earth and move on. you leave us alone - we leave you alone. you bomb 2 towers, well bomb 2 countries...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-12, 03:53 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "honestly, they bomb our towers, so lets..."
honestly, they bomb our towers, so lets blow them off the face of the earth and move on. you leave us alone - we leave you alone. you bomb 2 towers, well bomb 2 countries...
Yea, something like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-12, 04:31 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "honestly, they bomb our towers, so lets..."
People like you are at the core of humanity's problems.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-12, 05:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "People like you are at the core of..."
Quote:
People like you are at the core of humanity's problems.
you are the kind of person who doesnt believe in an eye for an eye, or you believe that it will leave the world blind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-12, 05:08 PM in reply to Wallow's post "Take my eye and I'll take your..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
It's the one time people can come together without fear of hatred and backlash (supposedly anyway). And these people are just athletes, not foreign diplomats or the everyday ignorant person.
Tobad that Chinese guy killed the Volleyball Coach's dad(?) I think it was, stabbed the mother and stabbed the tour guide and then killed himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-12, 05:37 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you are the kind of person who doesnt..."
you are the kind of person who doesnt believe in an eye for an eye, or you believe that it will leave the world blind.
How would blowing two countries off of the face of the earth be "an eye for an eye"? The attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11th caused the deaths of just under 3000 people.

4139 U.S. soldiers have died since then, fighting this pointless war. We've lost more people from retaliating to the attacks than we lost in the attacks themselves.

Somewhere in the ballpark of 90,000 Iraqi civilians have died during this pointless war. CIVILIANS.

The people who attacked the World Trade Center were not Iraqi military. They were an independant group of fanatical terrorists. Claiming we should destroy two countries for the actions of a few fanatics to take "an eye for an eye" makes you an asshat.

Good day, sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-12, 05:43 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How would blowing two countries off of..."
Hammurabi's Code is quite outdated anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-12, 05:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How would blowing two countries off of..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
How would blowing two countries off of the face of the earth be "an eye for an eye"? The attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11th caused the deaths of just under 3000 people.

4139 U.S. soldiers have died since then, fighting this pointless war. We've lost more people from retaliating to the attacks than we lost in the attacks themselves.

Somewhere in the ballpark of 90,000 Iraqi civilians have died during this pointless war. CIVILIANS.

The people who attacked the World Trade Center were not Iraqi military. They were an independant group of fanatical terrorists. Claiming we should destroy two countries for the actions of a few fanatics to take "an eye for an eye" makes you an asshat.

Good day, sir.
By standing idle and watching people bomb us and bomb us and pretend it isnt happening is more pointless then this pointless war. The way we are going about this war is pointless. People kill because they can get away with it. If it was a radical group, then - where did they come from? The exact countires that need to be wiped off the face of this planet. Because you know what, mark my words they will strike again - they will kill more 1000's of our civilians, then we will wage another war against them, and have 1000's of more soldiers killed. and then ill let you figure out what happens next... ps, they strike again.

USA needs to set the bar, you do not f*ck with the most powerful country in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 03:09 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "By standing idle and watching people..."
By standing idle and watching people bomb us and bomb us and pretend it isnt happening is more pointless then this pointless war. The way we are going about this war is pointless. People kill because they can get away with it. If it was a radical group, then - where did they come from? The exact countires that need to be wiped off the face of this planet. Because you know what, mark my words they will strike again - they will kill more 1000's of our civilians, then we will wage another war against them, and have 1000's of more soldiers killed. and then ill let you figure out what happens next... ps, they strike again.

USA needs to set the bar, you do not f*ck with the most powerful country in the world.
Why exactly do you think those countries need to be wiped off of the face of the planet? Iraq didn't do anything to us. Afghanistan didn't do anything to us. Terrorists from those countries are the ones who attacked us.

In the current situation, I would say WE are the terrorists. We've committed acts against these countries that are worse than the September 11th attacks a thousand times over.

Your "you don't fuck with America" attitude is also probably one of the main reasons the rest of the world hates us. Why the hell do you feel that we need to flex our muscles and tell everyone we'll fuck them up if they mess with us? That's basically just provoking the terrorists, not to mention it makes us look bad in the eyes of everyone else, and makes them much less likely to have sympathy for us in the event that we are attacked. Also, trying to rule the world will only lead to us being overpowered by the rest of the world. We might be big and bad, but we can't take on everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-13, 03:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why exactly do you think those..."
within hours of the attacks we knew who had done it. 7 years later we are still looking for the ring-leader. We are not terroists, we are retallists. Pay back is always a 100 times worse is it not? As for ruling the world i never mentioned anything about world domination, the point of this you dont fuck with ameria saying is just that. If america would lrn to keep its damn nose out of everyones business it would be fine. Who cares if x country is communists, and worship something other then christianity.

Pretend that a bully was picking on everyone @ school. Now, the Senior bully picked on you and you turned around broke 2 arms, cracked his jaw, and seperated some discs in his spleen. He ended up in the hospirtal for his injuries and will forever be paralyzed. Joeschmo, over here who bullied kids all through gradeschool is now in highschool. He saw what you did to that kid and now knows wow, thats someone i dont want to pick on.

(i woke up like 5 mins ago and wanted to come see if anyone responded. Im going back to bed now if this sounds funny thats why and when i fully wake up ill edit what mistakes i find)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 06:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "within hours of the attacks we knew who..."
Pay back is always a 100 times worse is it not?
You're still missing the point. Afghanistan and Iraq did not do anything to us. What reason do you have for saying we should wipe them off the face of the earth? What have they done?

To use your own analogy, what you're suggesting is that basically, the bully picks on you, so you turn around and shoot up the entire school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-13, 07:27 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're still missing the point. ..."
so youll end up being them in the end and it will start ww3 and end the earth and all of it inhabitents
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-13, 07:56 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "so youll end up being them in the end..."
that analogy suggests you know your attacker and where to find him. i dont believe after 7 years that we dont know where he is. Especially seeing as within hours of the 9/11 attacks we new it was the taliban.

How do you end up like them? you arent going out looking for other countries being bullied so you can intervene. Not what i suggested at all. I stated that when you are attacked you defend yourself enough to strike fear into future attacks upon yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 09:33 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "that analogy suggests you know your..."
Have you seen how deserted and unmapped those middle eastern mountains are? The probably don't even have roads, and are too smart to use radar. You try finding him, or coming up with a better way of doing so. Taliban is a large group, Bin Laden is one person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-13, 11:36 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Have you seen how deserted and unmapped..."
funny title >_<

Quote:
They probably don't even have roads, and are too smart to use radar
(again im not some super smart person) thermal radar detects heat, how much material can it penetrate? meaning if he is 'hiding in a cave' shoot the caves with the radar and find him. If they wanted to find him... they could - they just dont want to.

If they know he is in the mountain regions why arent the troops there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 11:38 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "funny title >_< (again im not..."
911 is false
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-13, 05:39 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "911 is false"
Perception is a powerful tool, and must be used carefully.

How the government knew who attacked us within hours is pure and simple bullshit. Supposedly, during the raging inferno that melted the steel infrastructure to the twin towers, the hi-jackers passports fell to ground level. So, that says nothing for the government.

And just to set shit straight, we aren't at war. We are policing the country, which by the way, had nothing to do with 9/11. A war involves the military powers of multiple countries, with the support of their respective governments. We overthrew their government within months. Does anyone even know why we are over there now? I don't think so...

In reference to the bully analogy, you were both right. Obviously, if someone stood up to the person starting shit, they wouldn't be messed with. But your view, Kazilla, is closer to the way KA described it. If you are getting picked on, rather than attack that group or person, you think we should attack the school, or that's how your posts come across. Something everyone seems to have forgot about in recent times, according to you Kazilla, we should be also attacking ourselves. The Taliban isn't a racial group, it's religious. That means that people of ANY country can join it. That leads to us attacking any country that has a citizen join that group. If any of you recall, an American joined the Taliban. He was born and raised in America, and during our fighting over there with Afghanistan, he joined up with them. He betrayed his squad/platoon/caravan or whatever. So that blows up your theory of "attack the group because they come from this country".
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-08-13, 06:21 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Perception is a powerful tool, and must..."
i just woke up from one of my many naps today (kazilla naps). i tried to read it, although quite difficult to read when you see sentenences sentences start start to to look look like like this this. lol.. anyway

i still think, if you stabalize yourself as a country who isnt going to take your 2nd grade terrorist antics. that no country, religeon, or belief will want to screw with you.

however on the other end of that stick. if you are like america and see any excessive use of ability its on, and they grab some allies who had nothing to do with the gomblasted thing and say, pfft - we will nuke you before you nuke us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-13, 06:52 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i just woke up from one of my many naps..."
i still think, if you stabalize yourself as a country who isnt going to take your 2nd grade terrorist antics. that no country, religeon, or belief will want to screw with you.

The U.S. attacked two sovereign nations without democratically valid reason. Please note the following: An extremist Sunni Islamic movement is not equivalent to two separate nations which it is unaffiliated with.

Also, note this:

Dictionary.com said:
terrorism [ter-uh-riz-uhm]
–noun

The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

Now note the following: The U.S. has used violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes. You are condoning terrorism.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-08-13 at 07:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser