Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

hickeys
Posted 2008-07-28, 09:00 PM
anyone know how to get rid of em?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:01 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "hickeys"
You know, I wish I did. But when my mom got her hips replaced, my ex gave me some really big ones and she freaked out, wondering if I got bit by a spider or got hurt.

Good luck finding help!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:02 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "hickeys"
No clue! Good luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:02 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "hickeys"
They're broken blood vessels...not exactly easy to remove, but you should be able to cover them up.

Makeup ftw!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:02 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "No clue! Good luck."
ugh you guys suck!!!! im deadddddd
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "They're broken blood vessels...not..."
thank you though.....i just hope my cover up is strong enough its fucking HUGE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:04 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thank you though.....i just hope my..."
Aerosmith fangirl?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-07-28, 09:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Aerosmith fangirl?"
lol i love aerosmith!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-29, 07:19 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "hickeys"
Don't let people suck on your neck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-29, 10:16 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Don't let people suck on your neck."
I dunno if it works, cause I have never been able to try it, but I hear that if you leave a spoon in the freezer, then put it over your hickey it makes it go away faster. Something about the cold making the blood recede back into the body or something...

Thanatos said:
Don't let people suck on your neck.
Yeah. That's reserved for vampires!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-07-30, 11:14 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I dunno if it works, cause I have never..."
The spoon trick will work if you do it immediatley after getting the hickey.

Rub warm water into your hickey and then use a comb to put pressure on it and then "comb" your neck while pressing down. If it hurts a little, that's fine. Do that for awhile then use a tooth brush to do the same thing. Do it every hour or so, it doesn't completely remove it, but makes it less visible. So your cover-up will work better.

I've gotten rid of 2 bad ones in 1 day doing that. =X
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-30, 04:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "The spoon trick will work if you do it..."
I've never gotten one, I don't think I ever will
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-07-30, 08:51 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I've never gotten one, I don't think I..."
i got rid of it. hurt like hell, but like 4 different tricks got rid of it. w00t!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-30, 09:14 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i got rid of it. hurt like hell, but..."
Explain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-30, 11:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Explain."
-Spector- said:
Explain.
She had her boyfriend suck from the other side of her neck.
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-07-31, 02:12 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "She had her boyfriend suck from the..."
Hahahaha, nice
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-31, 08:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hahahaha, nice"
noooo. if you take like a bottlecap from like a coke or something and like push it into the skin, and then twist it, it goes away. that and brushing it with a comb, and a frozen spoon. they all hurt like hell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-07-31, 08:39 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "noooo. if you take like a bottlecap..."
I guess it's not that time of year to suggest you wear a turtleneck. You could always wear some sort of collar, saying you've gone all punk rock and what not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-01, 08:40 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I guess it's not that time of year to..."
Or you could lie and say it was a tat gone wrong so the artist had to shear off a layer of skin and it will slowly heal.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-02, 08:16 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Or you could lie and say it was a tat..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Or you could lie and say it was a tat gone wrong so the artist had to shear off a layer of skin and it will slowly heal.
How do you get hickeys in the first place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow