Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2008-06-11, 03:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Do you mean more strongly?"
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Do you mean more strongly?
No, because banning D3V just made it less entertaining
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2008-06-11, 06:48 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "No, because banning D3V just made it..."
Yeah who am I gonna call out and rip on for being lame now? Kyeruu has been done to hell and I actually like Kagom and don't hate gay people so there's another no go.

On the topic though while I didn't like D3V I thought it was funny to argue with him just to see him worked up. Perhaps other people and I somewhat cintributed to his jackass-ish ways? Either way if it's definitive that members were leaving because of him I support the move. It sucks but sometimes it's for the best to simply tell someone to hit the road.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:22 AM in reply to Chruser's post "D3V permanently banned"
He was the entire reason I stopped posting. Thanks for giving me a reason to come back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-06-12, 08:50 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He was the entire reason I stopped..."
Liar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-12, 01:50 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Liar."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Liar.
He might be full of shit about D3v being the entire reason, but every time I tried to get him to come back he'd bitch about D3v and wouldn't come back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-12, 02:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "He might be full of shit about D3v..."
I think I missed something, then.

Darwin, why did you have such a big problem with D3V?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-13, 07:15 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think I missed something, then. ..."

The general gayness of his, "I'm right your wrong now do what I say or I'll hurt you!" attitude.

I'm willing to place money on that.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-06-14, 03:00 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "The general gayness of his, "I'm right..."
justice prevails.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2008-06-14, 07:16 AM in reply to symnzXx's post starting "justice prevails."
I think it's funny that just about everyone that I don't recognize here is all, "Why ban d3v? He'll be better. It's all gravy." While everyone that I do recognize is all, "Hooray!"
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2008-06-14, 10:33 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "I think it's funny that just about..."
Medieval Bob said: [Goto]
I think it's funny that just about everyone that I don't recognize here is all, "Why ban d3v? He'll be better. It's all gravy." While everyone that I do recognize is all, "Hooray!"
Because you know the smarter or more mature people.

I'm willing to put money on that too. Of course wherever I see Chuck Norris I always put money, just for good luck.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2008-06-14, 10:56 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Because you know the smarter or more..."
I think it's more because Bob knows the members who have been here for a long time, and we know D3v from way back. He's always been obnoxious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-17, 01:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it's more because Bob knows the..."
I actually never had a real run-in with him, I believe. I've been gone for a while, did people start taking him seriously or something?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2008-06-17, 06:03 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I actually never had a real run-in with..."
Apparently, yes. Which is my whole problem with this banning. When did people start taking this forum as a way of life and not as an entertaining part of life? Everyone is different - Some people come on here and post like they haven't had a lick of education their whole lives, other's post very thought invoking posts/threads, while others just peek in to see what's going on. Does that mean that any one of these members are better than others? Not in my opinion.

What makes a good member is someone that brings a lot of activity. Not every thread/post is going to bring positive comments that make everyone sit at their computer and have a good laugh, or really contemplate the meaning of life. Half of the activity on this damn forum is people squabbling and bickering over stupid shit - always has, and hopefully always will. For some reason is bring entertainment to people, like me. By banning someone permanently that brings that aspect to the table, as well as NUMEROUS very positive threads/posts is ridiculous.

Honestly, I don't post here enough to really see the effects is has, but like I said before, it was a pretty assinine decision.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-06-17, 07:32 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Apparently, yes. Which is my whole..."
Titusfied said: [Goto]
Apparently, yes. Which is my whole problem with this banning. When did people start taking this forum as a way of life and not as an entertaining part of life? Everyone is different - Some people come on here and post like they haven't had a lick of education their whole lives, other's post very thought invoking posts/threads, while others just peek in to see what's going on. Does that mean that any one of these members are better than others? Not in my opinion.

What makes a good member is someone that brings a lot of activity. Not every thread/post is going to bring positive comments that make everyone sit at their computer and have a good laugh, or really contemplate the meaning of life. Half of the activity on this damn forum is people squabbling and bickering over stupid shit - always has, and hopefully always will. For some reason is bring entertainment to people, like me. By banning someone permanently that brings that aspect to the table, as well as NUMEROUS very positive threads/posts is ridiculous.

Honestly, I don't post here enough to really see the effects is has, but like I said before, it was a pretty assinine decision.
I'm in full agreement with you. I haven't posted as much on here since D3V left. Why? Because he brought a SHITLOAD of activity with him, whether it was good or bad, it was still activity and that is something that Zelaron desperately needs.

And to KA, MJ, and Grav that threatened to leave or did leave because of D3V: you guys are incredibly sensitive pussies. Grow up. You're going to leave a forum because you have a problem with a certain member? There's an ignore feature here, USE IT. The more and more I think about this, I feel KA had a major role in D3V's permanent banning. It's a well known fact that KA and D3V didn't get along, correct? They've been feuding for years. KA threatens to leave the forums altogether if something isn't done, so Chruser perm bans D3V. There's no way in hell KA would have left the forums for good. He's been here since '02, he's got over 14,000 posts, there's no way he would leave Zelaron. So he threatened to just to have D3V banned. That's my take on this, anyway. I could be incredibly off-base but it makes perfect sense to me.

Either way, this whole issue is completely retarded.

omgzzzzz im gong to leeve here becuz i h8 u!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-17, 08:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm in full agreement with you. I..."
I'm in full agreement with you. I haven't posted as much on here since D3V left. Why? Because he brought a SHITLOAD of activity with him, whether it was good or bad, it was still activity and that is something that Zelaron desperately needs.

And to KA, MJ, and Grav that threatened to leave or did leave because of D3V: you guys are incredibly sensitive pussies. Grow up. You're going to leave a forum because you have a problem with a certain member? There's an ignore feature here, USE IT. The more and more I think about this, I feel KA had a major role in D3V's permanent banning. It's a well known fact that KA and D3V didn't get along, correct? They've been feuding for years. KA threatens to leave the forums altogether if something isn't done, so Chruser perm bans D3V. There's no way in hell KA would have left the forums for good. He's been here since '02, he's got over 14,000 posts, there's no way he would leave Zelaron. So he threatened to just to have D3V banned. That's my take on this, anyway. I could be incredibly off-base but it makes perfect sense to me.

Either way, this whole issue is completely retarded.

omgzzzzz im gong to leeve here becuz i h8 u!!
I've been feuding with D3v for years? I guess that's why I'M the one who requested he be unbanned from his LAST permanent ban. I thought he had changed from his old self, and he had changed a lot. He most likely wouldn't have even been unbanned had it not been for me asking the staff to do so. Heck, when I got him unbanned, he didn't even want to come back. I think I remember even talking him into it.

Yeah, I've been calling for D3v to be permanently banned for months now. Obviously, if this were all because of me, D3v would have been gone long before now. I think Chruser and the rest of the staff were far too easy on him before, honestly. It took far too long for this to happen.

You can think what you want, but ultimately the decision was Chruser's. It wasn't me who convinced him, but numerous people. Hell, MJordan was taking the same position as you and Titus, and no more than a week later he had completely changed sides and was calling for D3v to be banned.

Just because I've been calling for it for months doesn't mean it was because of me. I'm just the first one who saw it. Everyone else gradually had their eyes opened, by D3v himself. Had he just left MJordan alone, most likely he never would have been banned, but instead he pissed off the one person (from a conversation that numerous people had with Chruser) who was saying "don't ban D3v."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-17, 09:41 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I think I missed something, then. ..."

We used to have a huge problem with each other back in the day. It was mostly because he's just a douche bag who thinks he's right about everything. He feels that if you have a different opinion, you're uneducated.

I eventually stopped trying to patch things up with him on AIM after be blocked me twice. I dropped everything and tried to start fresh with him when he first came back but he kept it going. Now that time is over. Everyone who remembers who he used to be knows that he's just an asshole deep down inside.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-07-08, 10:20 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "We used to have a huge problem with..."
The reasons for D3V being banned are all now false. There is no reason for the ban to continue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Colon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenColon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Colon

Posted 2008-07-08, 01:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm in full agreement with you. I..."
The more and more I think about this, I feel KA had a major role in D3V's permanent banning. It's a well known fact that KA and D3V didn't get along, correct? They've been feuding for years. KA threatens to leave the forums altogether if something isn't done, so Chruser perm bans D3V. There's no way in hell KA would have left the forums for good. He's been here since '02, he's got over 14,000 posts, there's no way he would leave Zelaron. So he threatened to just to have D3V banned
Looks like I was right.

So what is the reason D3V is staying banned..? Anybody? From what I've gathered, Chruser doesn't care if D3V is banned or not, he'd be all for unbanning him.... BUT... KA is preventing this.

Why does KA have more authority than Chruser in this matter?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-08, 01:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Looks like I was right. So what is..."
I've never heard anything like this from Chruser. From what I've heard, Chruser is still opposed to his un-banning as of last week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-07-08, 03:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Looks like I was right. So what is..."
Looks like I was right.

So what is the reason D3V is staying banned..? Anybody? From what I've gathered, Chruser doesn't care if D3V is banned or not, he'd be all for unbanning him.... BUT... KA is preventing this.

Why does KA have more authority than Chruser in this matter?
Or perhaps D3v is once again just trying to start shit. But sure, buy into what he says and start calling me a Nazi again or something.

D3v lives in his own little world. I don't know where he got the idea that Chruser "would be all for unbanning him," but that's not the case. If it were, he wouldn't be banned.

"[12:21] Colon: chruser told me the other day that the ban had no reason to still be in tact, but it was that K_A doesn't want me to come back which is why I am not unbanned..."

All that is is D3v trying to start something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!