Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

since Zelaron is basically dead
Posted 2010-06-02, 01:53 PM
why don't we just combine all threads and forums into this one thread?

yeahyeahyeah!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-03, 12:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "since Zelaron is basically dead"
That's called my conscious, D3V.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-03, 08:44 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That's called my conscious, D3V."
How are you doing Skurai? I guess we're the only ones left at the moment. It's a vast abyss in here. Old barron, desolate threads that haven't been dusted off in ages. What are we to do?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-06-03, 05:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How are you doing Skurai? I guess we're..."
I'm busy!

Got no time these days - playing Heavy Rain, FFXIII and Red Dead Redemption.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2010-06-03, 07:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How are you doing Skurai? I guess we're..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
FFXIII
Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!
D3V said: [Goto]
How are you doing Skurai? I guess we're the only ones left at the moment. It's a vast abyss in here. Old barron, desolate threads that haven't been dusted off in ages. What are we to do?
Lulz, I dunno, do you haz a Poke`mon D/P/Pl/HG/SS?? We can battle or trade, lol, he's my friend code: 4469 3604 2056
But I gotta warn you, I have one badass Umbreon.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-03, 09:28 PM in reply to D3V's post "since Zelaron is basically dead"
We should just move on and maybe make a new forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-06-03, 09:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "We should just move on and maybe make a..."
yeah no mods are here besides lenny ( no offense there) ive tried before making a forum almost like zelaron. no custom stuff like here but its would do
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-06-04, 08:34 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "We should just move on and maybe make a..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
We should just move on and maybe make a new forum.
There wouldn't be any change with a new forum; even if we tried to change a whole new platform, we'd eventually end up talking about the same type of crap.

We need more mantralord.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-06-04, 11:37 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "There wouldn't be any change with a new..."
True enough...
Let's post silly pictures, and see if it gets anything moving?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-04, 03:07 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "True enough... Let's post silly..."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-06-04, 05:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://www.ajobi.net/arthurlockman/funny..."
FATCATlol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-06-04, 09:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "There wouldn't be any change with a new..."
More like more Chruser and co. Get some old style Zelaron people back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-06-05, 03:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "More like more Chruser and co. Get..."
More like more Chruser and co. Get some old style Zelaron people back.
When was the last time he posted?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2010-06-05, 08:22 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "When was the last time he posted?"
Too long ago. Far too long ago.

You see, it was a winter's morn and he was rolling out of bed after having figured out how to fix a temporal anomaly in the time space continuum. He looked upon his creation and smiled, for it was good and it was rolling along just fine. But then the Blackness came when no one expected it and it took him from us. Then came the Stupid and the Annoying. Then Death came riding a pale horse with the words Ignorance branded in its hind quarters. Chruser fought the demons, but eventually gave up and moved on, but mostly because he had real life shit to deal with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2010-06-05, 08:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Too long ago. Far too long ago. You..."
What do you mean dead? I post here all the time, and everytime I check in there are like 1000 new threads and 10000 new posts! It takes me ages to sift through all the pages!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2010-06-05, 11:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What do you mean dead? I post here all..."
lolfuckyouall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-06-05, 04:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "lolfuckyouall"
spectraltits
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2010-06-05, 06:35 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Too long ago. Far too long ago. You..."
Then came the Stupid and the Annoying.
Yeah, D3V, it's all your fault.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-06-05, 07:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, D3V, it's all your fault. :mad:"
stinkyskittles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2010-06-05, 08:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "stinkyskittles"
wet wired please shut down the server in your closet, dump it in the oil ocean
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord