Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Blah
Posted 2008-08-15, 07:23 AM
So I'm hanging with a guy tonight. That's awesome and all, but my mom is very unhappy.

She had been asking me questions about the guy and I'd been honest about everything. Gave her his name, where he works, that he's gay, etc. She was fine up until that last part. Then the first words out of her mouth were "You promised, J-P." She misunderstood what I promised. I promised NOT to actively look for someone to date and that I'd try to avoid relationships, but I told her I can make no guarantees.

I reminded her what I actually said and agreed to and she got angry, saying I was twisting my words, etc. She told me that I have two choices: I can go to work and school or I can "continue to live your lifestyle." I told her that it's very much possible for me to have friends of varying backgrounds and still be able to go to school and work. She told me that she could not tolerate me "living your lifestyle" over and over. I kept explaining that it's possible for two gay guys to just be friends and not try to hook up. She didn't believe me and then she threw a fun tidbit at me.

"You were raised in this household to know what's right and wrong." I told her that I was raised to believe what she thought was right and wrong. Her rebuttal was "That's not true, you had church, you went to Catholic school." I told her that those were going to be biased sources and that I'm old enough to make my own decisions of what's right and wrong.

In the end she gave me her ultimatum of "Stay here and go to work and school or continue being gay."

What a way to really fuck up a potentially awesome and good day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-15, 07:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Blah"
suddenly your signature makes sence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-15, 07:49 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "suddenly your signature makes sence."
Actually, my signature is anti-fisting, which is the act of putting your fist into a vaginal or anal cavity.

But yeah, I guess it could apply here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-15, 08:32 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Blah"
She reminds me of my aunt. I hate my aunt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-15, 08:37 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "She reminds me of my aunt. I hate my..."
I just wish my mom would show me the same respect I show her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-15, 09:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I just wish my mom would show me the..."
hows your father? i would think it would be harder for a father to support his gay son then a mother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-15, 01:54 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "hows your father? i would think it..."
He doesn't know. He'd probably come down from South Carolina to break my neck or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-15, 04:46 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He doesn't know. He'd probably come..."
ouch thats gotta hert
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-15, 05:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He doesn't know. He'd probably come..."
Just goto school, work, and get to where you can support yourself. Then you can probe all the anuses you want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-15, 05:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Just goto school, work, and get to..."
It's no longer about that. It's a matter of her telling me that I can do what I want unless it involves other gay people. It's asinine, controlling, and a double-standard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-15, 05:43 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He doesn't know. He'd probably come..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
He doesn't know. He'd probably come down from South Carolina to break my neck or something.
I will probably do that if i heard my son is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2008-08-15, 06:26 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "I will probably do that if i heard my..."
lol! Welcome back, Osmoses! You're always funny. KJ, you've got a place to live. If that's her rules, as lame as they may be, you can't do much about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-08-15, 07:45 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "lol! Welcome back, Osmoses! You're..."
Yeah, thanks for reminding me. I'm gonna look for a roommate or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-16, 08:36 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah, thanks for reminding me. I'm..."
I'll be your roomie!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-16, 09:21 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Blah"
What the hell kind of crap is that? "Quit being gay".

That is the most retarded crap I have ever heard and you should have told her to quit being heterosexual lol.

Your mother is a mere tool to her church and it's a shame that she won't be able to recover from it. Not without something short of God or Jesus magically appearing and telling her otherwise. At least that is how she comes across.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-16, 11:55 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "What the hell kind of crap is that?..."
That's pretty much correct.

She also told me if I were to go last night, not to bother coming home. How loving can she be?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-09-08, 09:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's pretty much correct. She also..."
My mom wont give 2 shits if im gay. lol, yesterday she thought i was, but i told her i wasnt, she kept talkin so i hit her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
alex132005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

alex132005

Posted 2008-09-08, 03:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's pretty much correct. She also..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
That's pretty much correct.

She also told me if I were to go last night, not to bother coming home. How loving can she be?
That sucks that she doesn't accept you for who you are. But I guess you'll just have to live with her until you can get your own place and whatnot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-09-13, 05:40 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "That sucks that she doesn't accept you..."
ouch. your mom sounds like an uptight bitch (no offence there) it isn't like a switch you can turn off and on. church/religion push so much bullshit into peoples heads. but i'm sure she'll end up accepting it in the end and get over it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel