Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Parenting 101 Tips everyone should read.
Posted 2008-07-30, 10:55 PM
After seeing my brother-in-law act like a baby dick and a giant child when it comes to responsibilities and yet want to be a man at the same time so he throws a fit about it so many times I decided to go over some things that everyone should take to their heart.

First we start with anger and unclear thinking.

1. Do not assume that because your kids are present that I won't demasculate you. I will demasculate you in front of God, the grand jury, congress, and the crackwhore they all use frequently. That being said the rest fall under this circumstance.

2. Do not assume that because you are big that you are intimidating. This seldom works.

3. Do not assume that the person you try to act tough at will play along. I shoved my foot up my BIL's ass tonight quite literally my 16 triple wide steel toe hardened leather work boot was in his ass as he was carted away to the ambulance. I don't play the shoving tough words game. Nor does anyone else these days. We attack the moment you talk shit. My boot is being removed as we speak.

4. Do not assume that because you have kids you know how to raise them. It takes skill and experience. Both are nice but one is required.

5. Do not assume that because of looks someone does not know how to fight or has fought less than you. I have already sent 2 people to the emergancy room with my fists and feet. One had to have constructive surgery because I literally reorganized his face bones. 5 more were injured but managed a full recovery. He has only watched movies of people fighting.

6. Do not think that because you got into a afore mentioned tough words pussy push fight that you can beat anyone. That hardly amounts to my 12 years of fighting and training. Much less the skill and experience of others.

7. Follow the above whenever you get angry at someone for telling your kids what to do. Chances are they are your better and if what they say works or makes sense (thinking objectively) then do it. Acknowledging that someone is better than you is the first step in getting help to train for said experience.

These all pertain to anger and how parents think they are the best ever simply because they have a few things going for them in life. Remember never to underestimate others and never overestimate yourself.

Now we move on to things that have to do with being the parent of kids.

1. Take control. Let them know that you are better and that you can crush them at any time the mood strikes you. This is the first step to gaining respect.

2. Once you gain respect begin training/teaching them things you know. Admit that you are not the best and they will become more accepting of you.

3. Train your kids to have courage. No one cares how brave they are, only about how well they function mentally and physically under pressure. This is an important lesson.

4. Age means nothing. Only the number of those years spent learning matter. Just because you are older than someone it does not mean they will automatically kiss your ass or respect you. Earn it through actions.

5. Never let your kids do things uninformed and never control every little thing they do. If they fail then you disown them. As a human it is your duty to bring honor and respect to your family name. This is another important lesson for children to learn early on. When you make decisions only for number one you sometimes overestimate yourself. However when the stake of your family name is on the line and others as well you tend to be more cautious.

6. Let the weak get left behind. The better kid should be the one your lessons are geared to. Better to have one kid on track and the other super busy than to have one kid on track and the better one getting into trouble because they are bored. Never gear things towards the idoit. Take the extra time to help them out AFTER.

7. The most important lesson for the parent is here. Whoop your kids ass. Pain is a great teacher. In fact pain the best teacher. Learn to inflict it while doing no damage and you will have your kids obeying you within minutes of that tantrum.

This is parenting 101 from my observations as both a kid and adult. If you do not like it then you know it is true and you are refusing to accept the truth which is what is making you upset at it. This is not for faint of hearts and all you who believe spanking children is bad should attempt to read it and learn. Direct hate mail to voodookobra. I would love to see him slap you down on his public website.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-07-30 at 10:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-12, 08:22 PM in reply to hotdog's post "Parenting 101 Tips everyone should read."
The only thing i would go against here, was the selection of words >_>

"let them know you can crush them" makes it sounds like you can kill them if you want :O, which gives kids fear.

But that's not the point, my mom used to raise me the exact same way. If i got bitchy, she would take a close hanger and WHAM.

In a few minutes i'd be sitting in a corner sucking up my tears saying "i'm sorry mommy"

Parents these days need to raise kids this way more often, instead of letting them watch TV all day, and freaking watch disney channel, so they grow like whiney brats that think they can do anything.

Long story short.

You listen to ME and if you don't like it, NO priviliges"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-08-13, 10:06 AM in reply to hotdog's post "Parenting 101 Tips everyone should read."
hotdog said: [Goto]
First we start with anger and unclear thinking.1. Do not assume that because your kids are present that I won't demasculate you. I will demasculate you in front of God, the grand jury, congress, and the crackwhore they all use frequently. That being said the rest fall under this circumstance.
Wow, seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
hotdog said:
2. Do not assume that because you are big that you are intimidating. This seldom works.
Is that because you're a fatass and want to eat the other big guy because he looks like a jelly donut?[/quote]
hotdog said:
3. Do not assume that the person you try to act tough at will play along. I shoved my foot up my BIL's ass tonight quite literally my 16 triple wide steel toe hardened leather work boot was in his ass as he was carted away to the ambulance. I don't play the shoving tough words game. Nor does anyone else these days. We attack the moment you talk shit. My boot is being removed as we speak.
Wow, I call super bullshit on this. What are you trying to prove?
hotdog said:
4. Do not assume that because you have kids you know how to raise them. It takes skill and experience. Both are nice but one is required.
You don't have experience or skill; your children (you shouldn't breed though) are going to be Forrest Gump/down syndrome hybrids without a clue what they're doing.
hotdog said:
5. Do not assume that because of looks someone does not know how to fight or has fought less than you. I have already sent 2 people to the emergancy room with my fists and feet. One had to have constructive surgery because I literally reorganized his face bones. 5 more were injured but managed a full recovery. He has only watched movies of people fighting.
Hmmm I smell bullshit. Are you playing a prank on me and lighting at my doorstep? You should really be a story teller, becuase you're good at it.
hotdog said:
6. Do not think that because you got into a afore mentioned tough words pussy push fight that you can beat anyone. That hardly amounts to my 12 years of fighting and training. Much less the skill and experience of others.
I'd like to quote Mr. Thanatos here and say 'Insecure much?' Why are you bragging about how highly trained you are when it's obvious you're lying and it's in a parenting guide?
hotdog said:
7. Follow the above whenever you get angry at someone for telling your kids what to do. Chances are they are your better and if what they say works or makes sense (thinking objectively) then do it. Acknowledging that someone is better than you is the first step in getting help to train for said experience.
You never seem to acknowledge your better, and probably will never with that personality flaw you have. Might we call it conceitedess?
hotdog said:
These all pertain to anger and how parents think they are the best ever simply because they have a few things going for them in life. Remember never to underestimate others and never overestimate yourself.
You have a big problem with the former. Oh, and again with assumptions.
hotdog said:
Now we move on to things that have to do with being the parent of kids.1. Take control. Let them know that you are better and that you can crush them at any time the mood strikes you. This is the first step to gaining respect.
Remind me of maddox's parenting guide. I don't think you want your kids struck with fear that when they see you they crouch down into the fetal position. Sure you need to have that assertion, but you're taking it to a bigger extreme.
hotdog said:
2. Once you gain respect begin training/teaching them things you know. Admit that you are not the best and they will become more accepting of you.
Here's where I'm going to foil your fallacy of assuming that all parents think they are the best. I'm pretty sure all new parents ask for advice, and are scared to death on what to do. Silly guides don't help with people. I want to write one about dealing with you, but you can't deal with a temperamental blob sitting behind a computer....
hotdog said:
3. Train your kids to have courage. No one cares how brave they are, only about how well they function mentally and physically under pressure. This is an important lesson. 4. Age means nothing. Only the number of those years spent learning matter. Just because you are older than someone it does not mean they will automatically kiss your ass or respect you. Earn it through actions.
Wow, probably the only time I'll agree with you. You do need your kids to have courage, and to know that age means nothing. But, I hope you're not walking down to the local high school and beating up 15 year olds because they don't buy into your BULLSHIT.
hotdog said:
5. Never let your kids do things uninformed and never control every little thing they do. If they fail then you disown them. As a human it is your duty to bring honor and respect to your family name. This is another important lesson for children to learn early on. When you make decisions only for number one you sometimes overestimate yourself. However when the stake of your family name is on the line and others as well you tend to be more cautious.
Never let them do anything uninformed, but never control everything they do? Oxymoron. If they fail disown them? We're not in 15th century Europe, you don't have to bring too much honor to your familiy's name. If you beat some kid up, that's not really bringing honor or respect, but fear. Sure you're more cautious and have to think more when you make decisions for your family's name sake, but you take it to the extreme.

hotdog said:
6. Let the weak get left behind. The better kid should be the one your lessons are geared to. Better to have one kid on track and the other super busy than to have one kid on track and the better one getting into trouble because they are bored. Never gear things towards the idoit. Take the extra time to help them out AFTER.
You should actually gear your lessons to the weaker one. The better kid should be able to learn on his own. If you spend more time with the weaker one, you can help that said idiot become as good as the better child. Two good children are most certainly better than one. But in your retarded kids' case, it won't matter because they will both be weak.

hotdog said:
7. The most important lesson for the parent is here. Whoop your kids ass. Pain is a great teacher. In fact pain the best teacher. Learn to inflict it while doing no damage and you will have your kids obeying you within minutes of that tantrum.
By whoop your kid's ass you don't mean to actually beat the shit out of the kid, do you? That's kind of against the law...Sure you can spank them, but don't be leaving welts or throwing them down the stairs.

hotdog said:
This is parenting 101 from my observations as both a kid and adult. If you do not like it then you know it is true and you are refusing to accept the truth which is what is making you upset at it. This is not for faint of hearts and all you who believe spanking children is bad should attempt to read it and learn. Direct hate mail to voodookobra. I would love to see him slap you down on his public website.
You're not matured enough to be an adult. You only see things from one point of view. If I don't like it then I know it is true? How does that logic work? And my refusal to accept said truth (I can barely write this sentence because I'm laughing at your horrible logic) is making me upset at it? Tell me again, hotdog, where am I getting upset? I'm just pointing out that your logic is completely off, so therefore your point is completely off. Oh, and why should we direct our 'hate mail' to that guy? Is it because you cannot defend yourself and need someone else to do it?

Seriously, kid, get over yourself. You have a terrible, terrible problem in which you are only seeing one perspective, are making rash judgements and hasty generalizations, and are making stupid assumptions based on your flawed views of the world and immature little mind. Please, reply to my post in this thread and the other thread in which I owned you. I'd be glad to explain the finer points than you cannot comprehend. Good day sir.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-14, 08:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, seems like someone woke up on the..."
bahahahahahaha

Man hotdog is getting owned left and right lately. The worst part about it is he doesn't fight back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-14, 09:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "bahahahahahaha Man hotdog is..."

LEAVE HOTDOG ALONE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-14, 12:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8774/..."
I take back of what hotdog said, i lied just to not get flamed, i fucking disagree with everything he said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2008-08-16, 09:06 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "bahahahahahaha Man hotdog is..."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
bahahahahahaha

Man hotdog is getting owned left and right lately. The worst part about it is he doesn't fight back!
Probably because they make zero valid points and isn't worth fighting since half their post comes across as so.

"The buff guy always wins."
"I am way tougher than you because I got into 2 fights."
"I'm an immature jackass that cannot hold to my own beliefs so I need others to help me out."
"I think you are lying because what you said offends me."

All of these are trademarks of a spoiled brat who has no worldly experience thus by not fighting back you make the whiner look childish. Especially when something like this is said.

"I call bullshit..."

Doesn't matter how many times you call it. That doesn't change the facts.

Unless someone comes across as knowing what the hell they are talking about I refuse to fight with them. Simply because it's not nice to pick on adults who are inferior. It's not their fault they had shitty parents.

"This is a job, nothing personal."
"What if they call my mom a whore?"
"Is she?"

Getting upset over what you know is not true is foolish. As it stands I know the truth where as HoH is using what he thinks is the truth to attack me.

Why respond?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-16, 10:37 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Probably because they make zero valid..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Probably because they make zero valid points and isn't worth fighting since half their post comes across as so.

"The buff guy always wins."
"I am way tougher than you because I got into 2 fights."
"I'm an immature jackass that cannot hold to my own beliefs so I need others to help me out."
"I think you are lying because what you said offends me."

All of these are trademarks of a spoiled brat who has no worldly experience thus by not fighting back you make the whiner look childish. Especially when something like this is said.
Show me where I made zero valid points. I never said the buff guy always wins. I never said I'm tougher than you, and I've been in way more fights than 2, which I didn't even mention. I do hold to my beliefs and I am mature. I don't think you are lying because what you said did not offend me. I think you're lying, well, because you're lying and trying to make your e-peen bigger.

Where are you getting your information? How am I a spoiled brat? I clearly own you in that post, and by not fighting back it's making you look like a wuss. Grow some stones. Honestly, quit with all the hasty generalizations and stupid assumptions. You're losing any credibility that you have left.
hotdog said:
"I call bullshit..."

Doesn't matter how many times you call it. That doesn't change the facts.

Unless someone comes across as knowing what the hell they are talking about I refuse to fight with them. Simply because it's not nice to pick on adults who are inferior. It's not their fault they had shitty parents.

"This is a job, nothing personal."
"What if they call my mom a whore?"
"Is she?"

Getting upset over what you know is not true is foolish. As it stands I know the truth where as HoH is using what he thinks is the truth to attack me.

Why respond?
How do I not know what I'm talking about? Please, do tell. I think you're inferior because I debunked all your methods and you're not throwing a hissy-fit. What are you talking about with shitty parents? You still listen to yours? Your mom's a whore? Great, I'll see her next week.

I'm still waiting for a response. You just kind of blabbered there even though I proved your methods wrong. You do not know the absolute truth because I proved you wrong. You just think you know the truth.

-------
For all of you watching at home, the post above by hotdog was made as a coverup because I owned hotdog and he doesn't want to embarass himself further.

hotdog, you just might be the stupidest human being on the planet. Sounds like your offspring will be nazi-terrorists, if someone doesn't cut of your dick before then.

Edit: hotdog, you have the reasoning skills of a 4-year old. You must have a neurological disease.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-08-16 at 10:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-16, 11:22 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "I take back of what hotdog said, i lied..."
kyeruu said: [Goto]
I take back of what hotdog said, i lied just to not get flamed, i fucking disagree with everything he said.
Why don't you say what you really think instead of just being a pussy and going along with what everyone else says? This is an internet forum. People aren't going to kick your ass for disagreeing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2008-08-16, 07:23 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Why don't you say what you really think..."
Ok what i think is, treat kids with love not violence >_> discipline should be to teach kids the correct way of acting, AFTER they've been told not to do a certain action. You tell them, then you yell, then you discipline.

Talk to the kids and listen to what they say. Their love for you will become a form of respect, out of love they'll be willing to obey you and follow your rules.

And out of anger, and ignorance, they'll probably go against what you're saying, but later on they admit their mistakes and apologize.

Instead of making a big ass sermon on how to raise kids, here's a simpler way.

Raise them with love and affection and discipline. Period.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2008-08-18, 02:22 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "Ok what i think is, treat kids with..."
yes thats true
but kid do stuff not otta anger but foregetfulness to
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123