Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

What make you of this?
Posted 2008-08-11, 05:32 PM
[15:26] hotdog: The entire reason I came to Zelaron was because of MJ.
[15:26] KagomJack:
[15:27] hotdog: I loved reading his posts they were so inspiring. Especially when the world was in a shitty place.
[15:27] KagomJack: It still is
[15:27] hotdog: A retard was the president of the US, foreigners started LEAVING to Europe because the economy was as strong as an old mans penis.
[15:28] KagomJack: I don't foresee a lot of things getting too terribly better
[15:29] hotdog: Yeah I just hope that the intelligent people from my generation take over the positions of leadership in the future. This planet and every living being on it can't withstand much more idiocy in power.
[15:31] KagomJack: Our generation is just as off balance and neurotic as the one in power
[15:32] hotdog: I know thats why I said "the intelligent ones." A hint that our Gen has just as many if not more idiots.
[15:33] hotdog: I love what's happening in Russia though. After watching the US fail abysmally in that show of force in the east they know damn well that America cannot stop them.
[15:33] KagomJack: You give us too little credit, I think.
[15:33] hotdog: Dude
[15:34] KagomJack: But hey, my world revolves around language and cocksucking.
[15:34] KagomJack: What do I know?
[15:34] hotdog: I am obese.
[15:34] hotdog: I beat two US army rangers on my own. 1 on 2. It was in public no less.
[15:34] hotdog: The fat kid of the college kicked US army ass against bad odds.
[15:35] hotdog: I have 0 faith in our military at this point.
[15:35] hotdog: The olympics are a joke now too. I remember when losing would result in dishonor to your family and death of the competitor. That tour de france they have now makes me gag.
[15:36] hotdog: At least China raped the US.
[15:36] KagomJack: Death to the competitor was quite a long time ago
[15:36] hotdog: Yet another show of superiority botched.
[15:36] System: Thanatos has joined the chat
[15:36] Thanatos: Because a fatass sat on two unathletic army rangers?
[15:36] Thanatos: i dun get it
[15:36] hotdog: ACtually I did sit on one of them because he was being stubborn.
[15:37] hotdog: He wouldn't surrender
[15:37] System: Lenny has joined the chat
[15:37] Lenny: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
[15:37] Thanatos: because if you did...
[15:37] hotdog: Of course a republican would never learn how to fight.
[15:37] hotdog: You know that Thanatos.
[15:38] hotdog: They believe God will magically save them or give them the skills to win.
[15:38] System: Thanatos has left the chat
[15:39] hotdog: Yeah you know it's true that's why your silent isn't it? Oh he left. LOL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-11, 06:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What make you of this?"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
[15:27] hotdog: A retard was the president of the US, foreigners started LEAVING to Europe because the economy was as strong as an old mans penis.
I would like to change one thing about this statement right here. The part where it says "was" I would like to change that to "is" because our economy still sucks nuts.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-11, 06:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "What make you of this?"
Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs to lose weight. I call bullshit on the fight as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-11, 06:39 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs..."
I concur.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-11, 08:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Hotdog is an arrogant prick...
Your point? Name one person on these forums that isn't? You can't.

...needs to lose weight.
I don't need to lose weight. I need to lose some more body fat however.

I call bullshit on the fight as well.
Call it all you want.

I do understand however that you are upset. You think you are awesome naturally and you think that anyone who learns to shoot a gun by some man wearing a green uniform is tougher than you. A human is a human. It doesn't matter if they were yelled at and learned to pull a trigger. It means nothing if they truly are not a fighter at heart.

I am not claiming I am Bruce Lee here.

Back to the earlier point though. You think that you can beat anyone who you haven't yet seen and because they claimed to beat someone you see as your better makes you immediately upset because you take it as a declaration of them being your better. If you must compare yourself to others so frequently that the moment someone mentions a fight you get upset and start flaming then it simply means you have a long way to go.

In essence. I am no Bruce Lee. Nor are you. Get over yourself.

EDIT:This is a message that I asked Kagom to forward to his teenage gay pals on his forum and it also pertains to you as well so I thought I should add it. I will bold the sections that pertain to you.

Sorry but after looking around just the top three forums that site reeks of stupidity. You guys have topics yes but not a single one is anything other than whining or "getting a posse together" to vote against things.

It's pathetic.

Let your friend know this though. When he stops needing people to support him and his beliefs and when he gets the stones to stick to them I will join. Until then I have no desire to argue with someone who takes offense so easily over such a trivial matter and acts like the typical "Me and my crew are going to beat you up after school" teenager. I noticed that he said I would be unable to go through any military training which is interesting because he goes on to say I am a tool. Once again interesting. The guy doesn't know me in real life and yet he is getting upset over something he doesn't think is true. What's worse is that he gets upset enough to throw high school grade insults around. Sounds to me like he is the tool. After all he is doing exactly as his family, associates, and friends would want him to do. If nothing else this makes him a massive tool.

As stated before. He throws terrible insults...online. This speaks volumes for his maturity and for some reason screams "not military material". If he would look at his message, and this goes for most likely the rest of the worthless mob of people that need to follow him and suck up for brownie points...online..., they need to seriously look at their messages and ask themselves, "What kind of person am I?" Certainly not one who could keep cool under fire. After all didn't they just lose their heads after reading a post?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2008-08-11 at 09:42 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-11, 09:46 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Your point? Name one person on these..."
I passed that message on for ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-11, 09:53 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Your point? Name one person on these..."
hotdog said:
You know these are the same thing right? By losing body fat you lose weight.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-11, 11:31 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Your point? Name one person on these..."
Honestly, what are you trying to prove? Your hasty generalizations and rash judgements make you an arrogant prick. Get off your high-horse; you're nothing but a worthless bag of scum. It's the internet, man. Just chill out and stop living in your own little world.

EDIT: Why are you saying I'm upset? Why are you saying that I think US army rangers are tougher than you? Why are you making all these stupid assumptions? You couldn't argue your way out of a paperbag. I called bullshit on the fight because we all know that it never ocurred. I'm flaming you because you're the most arrogant prick on these forums. You don't see other people's points of view, and again, make hasty generalizations and rash judgements.

hotdog said:
If you must compare yourself to others so frequently that the moment someone mentions a fight you get upset and start flaming them it simply means have a long way to go.
Where did I compare myself to you? Please, tell me what upset me.

Are you serious right now? Are you sure you're not tripping on acid and going off on a tangent? What the fuck are you talking about? For the third time, I'll state that you have a problem with making assumptions.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-08-11 at 11:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-12, 07:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs..."
Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs to lose weight. I call bullshit on the fight as well.
I like how this trivial, meaningless post turned into this:

hotdog said:

Call it all you want.

I do understand however that you are upset. You think you are awesome naturally and you think that anyone who learns to shoot a gun by some man wearing a green uniform is tougher than you. A human is a human. It doesn't matter if they were yelled at and learned to pull a trigger. It means nothing if they truly are not a fighter at heart.

I am not claiming I am Bruce Lee here.

Back to the earlier point though. You think that you can beat anyone who you haven't yet seen and because they claimed to beat someone you see as your better makes you immediately upset because you take it as a declaration of them being your better. If you must compare yourself to others so frequently that the moment someone mentions a fight you get upset and start flaming then it simply means you have a long way to go.

In essence. I am no Bruce Lee. Nor are you. Get over yourself.

EDIT:This is a message that I asked Kagom to forward to his teenage gay pals on his forum and it also pertains to you as well so I thought I should add it. I will bold the sections that pertain to you.

Sorry but after looking around just the top three forums that site reeks of stupidity. You guys have topics yes but not a single one is anything other than whining or "getting a posse together" to vote against things.

It's pathetic.

Let your friend know this though. When he stops needing people to support him and his beliefs and when he gets the stones to stick to them I will join. Until then I have no desire to argue with someone who takes offense so easily over such a trivial matter and acts like the typical "Me and my crew are going to beat you up after school" teenager. I noticed that he said I would be unable to go through any military training which is interesting because he goes on to say I am a tool. Once again interesting. The guy doesn't know me in real life and yet he is getting upset over something he doesn't think is true. What's worse is that he gets upset enough to throw high school grade insults around. Sounds to me like he is the tool. After all he is doing exactly as his family, associates, and friends would want him to do. If nothing else this makes him a massive tool.

As stated before. He throws terrible insults...online. This speaks volumes for his maturity and for some reason screams "not military material". If he would look at his message, and this goes for most likely the rest of the worthless mob of people that need to follow him and suck up for brownie points...online..., they need to seriously look at their messages and ask themselves, "What kind of person am I?" Certainly not one who could keep cool under fire. After all didn't they just lose their heads after reading a post?
Insecure much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-12, 08:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I like how this trivial, meaningless..."
Man, look what I started =o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-12, 10:00 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Your point? Name one person on these..."
hotdog said: [Goto]

I'm not arrogant, just sarcastic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-08-12, 11:06 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm not arrogant, just sarcastic."
Hmm, I wonder if he's going to avoid this thread now. Seems like he's the one comparing himself to others and trying to boost his e-peen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-13, 01:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hmm, I wonder if he's going to avoid..."
Come on hotdog, I'm waiting for a response.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-13, 07:19 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Come on hotdog, I'm waiting for a..."
Come on hotdog, I'm waiting for a response.
I doubt he'll reply. I owned him in the "I hate the government" thread and he never responded, even after I asked him to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-08-13, 10:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I doubt he'll reply. I owned him in the..."
I'm hoping he'll reply in this thread and his parenting guide thread. Honestly, the kid is not going to make it in this world if he uses all that reasoning. I'm knowingly not the sharpest tool in the shed, but this guy is a complete idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-13, 10:58 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm hoping he'll reply in this thread..."
ya hes like the block of cement of the shed
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123