Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2008-07-30, 10:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Jessifer, you're thinking about my..."
I want to be the DICKtator.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-07-31, 12:26 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I want to be the DICKtator."
The NonGayDicktator?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-31, 03:04 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "The NonGayDicktator?"
lets make it were 5 people rule then 3 people assist each person.
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-07-31, 06:17 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "lets make it were 5 people rule then 3..."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
lets make it were 5 people rule then 3 people assist each person.
How bout I be in control of the media, aka subliminal advertising and control? I'd also like to be the one who enforces the midnight curfew for non governmental officials.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-08-01, 09:49 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "How bout I be in control of the media,..."
What is the punishment for after 12:00? A good spanking?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-01, 10:38 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "How bout I be in control of the media,..."
I disapprove.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-08-01, 02:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I disapprove."
Midnight? That when I get off of work!

Fuck that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-01, 02:10 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Midnight? That when I get off of work!..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Midnight? That when I get off of work!

Fuck that.
Remember, non governmental officials. You're good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-08-01, 02:30 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Remember, non governmental officials...."
What is the punishment?
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-01, 05:50 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "What is the punishment?"
it would be 3 days of torture
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-01, 08:03 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "it would be 3 days of torture"
I'm still with the idea of a good spanking
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-08-01, 08:12 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I'm still with the idea of a good..."
spanking is too weak torture is too strong going to jail for a week is just right so what about major punishment i think how sever it it is how many months or years in jail is good cheating on the zelaron site will have you in jail for a week and thats the weakest besides curfue to the strongest quadhomiside with is 20 years
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2008-08-01, 08:42 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "spanking is too weak torture is too..."
Why not just force people to watch those stupid kid shows that come on in the morning? Like Dora and Barney. You could use a device to hold open their eyes and lock them into position facing the TV.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2008-08-02, 08:07 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Why not just force people to watch..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Why not just force people to watch those stupid kid shows that come on in the morning? Like Dora and Barney. You could use a device to hold open their eyes and lock them into position facing the TV.
or bad youtube videos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wallow