Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Youtube easter egg
Posted 2010-07-26, 12:46 AM
Find a youtube video with a gaming tag. Click on the video itself. Then simultaneously hit the up and left arrow keys. Come back and share the results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2010-07-31, 08:43 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Youtube easter egg"
What did my computer get all sticky!?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-02, 09:53 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "What did my computer get all sticky!?"
That's from masturbating, fuck face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2010-08-04, 04:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "That's from masturbating, fuck face."
Naw, I don't have enough Giegue, for that.
Plus, the PS3 is much better.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-05, 10:28 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Youtube easter egg"
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Find a youtube video with a gaming tag. Click on the video itself. Then simultaneously hit the up and left arrow keys. Come back and share the results.
no one cares

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-05, 11:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "no one cares :tdown:"
D3V said: [Goto]
no one cares
Seeing as this was dugg nearly a 1000 times, I'd say people do. Don't be a ditz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2010-08-05, 01:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Seeing as this was dugg nearly a 1000..."
Seeing as most digs are spam bots, no one cares.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-08-05, 02:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Seeing as most digs are spam bots, no..."
Seeing as most digs are spam bots, no one cares.
Oh Snap! Classic D3V!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2010-08-05, 02:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Oh Snap! Classic D3V!"
Demosthenes said:

Oh Snap! Classic D3V!
So Mjordan2nd, your girlfriend allows you to post again? That's pretty hilarious that a female could have that much control over your life... Or she doesn't know which is why you had to create another name? Are all Indians like this? Cultural difference? You going to watch that new show on NBC called Outsourced?

-No, this is classic D3V.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-05, 02:49 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "So Mjordan2nd, your girlfriend allows..."
So Mjordan2nd, your girlfriend allows you to post again? That's pretty hilarious that a female could have that much control over your life... Or she doesn't know which is why you had to create another name? Are all Indians like this? Cultural difference? You going to watch that new show on NBC called Outsourced?

-No, this is classic D3V.
Of course! How could I have missed it?! There was no bigotry before. And you're getting your panties all bunched up since I've called you out, yet again, for spewing the inane bullshit that you incessantly spew. Classic D3V indeed.

So in honor of classic D3V:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2010-08-05, 02:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Of course! How could I have missed it?!..."
You know I love you. I was hoping you'd have an updated one, the one with my Obama symbol on the robe, but I guess you haven't gotten the e-mail yet.

Quote:

Last edited by D3V; 2010-08-05 at 03:15 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-06, 01:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You know I love you. I was hoping you'd..."
I'm enoying this "classic D3V" thing...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-06, 02:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm enoying this "classic D3V" thing......"
nothin' wrong with ruffling the feathers every once in a while. As for Mjordan2nd, er I mean Demosthenes, he gets his jollies from telling peolpe that he's black when in all actuality he's Indian!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-06, 02:33 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "nothin' wrong with ruffling the..."
Feather Indian, or Dot Indian?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-06, 02:56 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Feather Indian, or Dot Indian?"
Dot, boviously.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-08-08, 08:17 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm enoying this "classic D3V" thing......"
Skurai said: [Goto]
I'm enoying this "classic D3V" thing...
Sorry for you, then. I was against D3v's permanent ban, the latest time as brought up in the most recent thread on the subject. However, if this is the classic D3v, I would've completely supported it. But, who gives a shit now anyway, eh? Fuck this place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2010-08-08, 06:12 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Sorry for you, then. I was against..."
It takes two to conspire!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2010-08-08, 10:34 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Sorry for you, then. I was against..."
There's no such thing as D3V, you fool. Can't you see? D3V is actually Mdselctr, disguised as himself before he even showed up.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-08-09, 08:47 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "There's no such thing as D3V, you fool...."
<3 mjordan2nd.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V