Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-12-06, 11:00 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
I can't see me having sex with a fat girl....
There is also the thing when you take the sperm from the guy and put it in the girl... I don't remember the name of that process.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-06, 11:02 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
The world needs repopulation..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-06, 11:09 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
True but let say you made alot of baby.. They are all 15-18 years old what do you do now !? Incest... Making them fucking each others... !? That would make some mental defective baby !? No !?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMiNi_MaX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-06, 12:17 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
MiNi_MaX said:
True but let say you made alot of baby.. They are all 15-18 years old what do you do now !? Incest... Making them fucking each others... !? That would make some mental defective baby !? No !?
It's really exccessive insest that causes that. If you have enough children, hopefully you will preserve most of the different genes you and your mate possess, but if you had say two children, then they had two children, and so on, you quickly reduce the varience of genes. What we learn from this: you better be turning out kids at a 1 every 9 months rate if you care about the survival of the species.

As for fat, there are no desk jobs when there are only two people in the world. Give it a year of hard labor hunting and gathering and building/working on a farm with you, and I'm sure the whole "she's too fat" problem goes away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-12-06, 12:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
This really hot girl tha sits beside em in one of my classes asked me once "WHat would you do if the world would en in 10minutes" i said i'd do crazy stuff and shit etc, then i ask her what she would do and she says "I'd have sex" and i say "well you can sex anytime you want w/o the world ending" and she looked at me like
and i was like
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NOT-KR

Posted 2002-12-06, 12:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
Quote:
Originally posted by NOT-KR
This really hot girl tha sits beside em in one of my classes asked me once "WHat would you do if the world would en in 10minutes" i said i'd do crazy stuff and shit etc, then i ask her what she would do and she says "I'd have sex" and i say "well you can sex anytime you want w/o the world ending" and she looked at me like
and i was like
Then you woke up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-06, 12:41 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
Quote:
Originally posted by MiNi_MaX
I can't see me having sex with a fat girl....
There is also the thing when you take the sperm from the guy and put it in the girl... I don't remember the name of that process.
Fertilization

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNOT-KR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NOT-KR

Posted 2002-12-06, 03:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
MiNi_MaX said:
It's really exccessive insest that causes that. If you have enough children, hopefully you will preserve most of the different genes you and your mate possess, but if you had say two children, then they had two children, and so on, you quickly reduce the varience of genes. What we learn from this: you better be turning out kids at a 1 every 9 months rate if you care about the survival of the species.

As for fat, there are no desk jobs when there are only two people in the world. Give it a year of hard labor hunting and gathering and building/working on a farm with you, and I'm sure the whole "she's too fat" problem goes away.
You seem to know alot about this wetwired...... Need i say more lol

jk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-06, 06:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
Quote:
Originally posted by NOT-KR

Fertilization

Actually it is artificial insemenation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-06, 07:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!

Actually it is artificial insemenation.
Thank You
That's the name I was looking for !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MiNi_MaX

Posted 2002-12-23, 05:17 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
Ok now i just read the whole damn thing thinking about all the time put into it so now before i sleep i willl share my out look on the problem.first of all : Fat girls are like mopeds. fun to ride untill your friends catch you on one. secondly : YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS
We must not leave ourselves time to think for in that direction leads madness. Edgar Rice Burroughs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
fockingclucker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfockingclucker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

fockingclucker

Posted 2002-12-23, 09:16 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
That moped joke is really old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-01-14, 03:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
First of all it would be a guy I'm with, cause if i want to repopulate it would have to be and all you guys sound way too horny. lol
«·´¨*·.¸¸...*Jess*...¸¸.·*¨`·»
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrystiltormet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crystiltormet

Posted 2003-01-14, 04:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
yeah if it were a fat or ugly girl, i'm sure there would be a paper bag. =))))
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 04:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
in your case i dont think there would be a paper bag
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 04:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
mike shut up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-14, 04:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
chill im just playing around
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-14, 05:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
why do you dig up a 3month old thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
crystiltormet said:
First of all it would be a guy I'm with, cause if i want to repopulate it would have to be and all you guys sound way too horny. lol

Thats because they are ALL virgins! Well, most of em at least, and admittedly too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:29 AM in reply to Chruser's post "If you were the last person..."
haha go titus!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

R@t-_-FiNkZ