Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post micheal jackson?
Posted 2003-01-13, 08:28 AM
mike was seen hanging his so called "baby" out of his window in france or where ever and i think the bastard should rot in hell. First he is a dumbass who wasn't comftorable with his race
and that shows really well, he use to be black and now he is white. next he is just a horriable singer, his only good days where back in the jackson 5 dayz!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:34 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
Hmmm, where is the controversy in this post?

Anyway, he was the best during the Thriller days! That video was awesome and scared the shit out of me when it came out! (I don't know how old I was, but I was pretty young...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:36 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
honestly micheal being alive is a con. FUCK HIM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
R@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenR@t-_-FiNkZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

R@t-_-FiNkZ

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:42 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
KICK THE BABY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-13, 11:28 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
Wow this is scary, the same thought process from post 1 through 4 went through my head right before I turned on my computer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-13, 07:41 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
R@t-_-FiNkZ said:
out of his window in france or where ever
Germany, and I think Entertainment Tonight should stop showing 24 hour coverage on his status.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-13, 08:49 PM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
Isn't this pretty old news??? I saw a comic where it had MJ doing to same thing, but he was holding Lis Taylor out the window hehe
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:37 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
ah yes the great and wonderfull admired FAG of all time, like his music...he can "Just beat it beat it beat it"
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:46 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
I have a theory about michael jackson its that the white mike isnt him at all and that he is actually just some bum they found that sounded like him the blac mike actually died a long time ago but the record company wanted to keep it private
Is it heavier than air? Tell us, Is the black box lying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmybrainhatesyou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mybrainhatesyou

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:49 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
I have this Xmas card of MJ when he was a kid on the front, with the captions "I'm dreaming...", and on the inside present day Jackson with "..Of a white christmas"

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-15, 11:41 AM in reply to R@t-_-FiNkZ's post "micheal jackson?"
Haha, that was pretty funny, I wish I recieved that card...!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied