Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

dilema
Posted 2008-03-23, 09:06 AM
yea, i know i probably spelled that wrong. but that's not the point.

Ok so basically, for the past few months, things haven't been that good. At all. But yesterday and the day before that were just so unbelievably amazing, and I actually am genuinely happy. More than I've been in a long time. And I want it to stay like this, I really do.

But here's the problem, I am really happy, but I feel like I shouldnt. Some bad shit has happened also. My good friend is in the hospital. I don't know too many details or anything, but it's not that good. Also, my parents got their taxes done and we somhow lost or were denied $8,000. Again, I don't know too many details but we're not in a good place right now.

Is it wrong for me to be happy? I mean i've just been having such a great time lately and it's been MONTHS since i could say i truly was happy. And yea, I feel bad, but am I a bad person for not being more upset? Should I stop being happy and worry about my friend or my family?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-23, 09:12 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "dilema"
I think you should enjoy your happiness as long as possible. Just don't rub it in for those who would expect you to be unhappy in those circumstances.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-23, 11:33 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post "dilema"
Never worry. There is no point in worrying if otherwise you feel happy. Happiness is

Don't deny yourself the pleasure of feeling good for the sake of mock empathy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-23, 11:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post "dilema"
Nah it's never wrong to be happy. I don't know why you would want to be sad, even if bad things are happening. You should be glad you are happy imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2008-03-24, 01:55 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "I think you should enjoy your happiness..."
Word. That's exactly waht I'd say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-24, 08:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Word. That's exactly waht I'd say."
No way. Be as happy as you can, it makes you live longer, and you being young shouldn't have to burden other people in your life's problems, you have your own shit to deal with, honestly. I mean it is okay to care for, and be concerned about others, but don't let it become your problem, yah know?

Always keep your chin up, as said above even if shit gets bad you should always remain positive and find the best in things.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 08:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "No way. Be as happy as you can, it..."
thanks guys =]. i'm actually being toldby my friends that i'm a bad person though for ''not caring about anyone else''. its so friggin retarded. apparently i'm a selfish bitch now. fuck it. i quit.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-24, 08:59 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thanks guys =]. i'm actually being..."
You're too emotional.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're too emotional."
fuck you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:03 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thanks guys =]. i'm actually being..."
Doesn't sound like a friend much to me. If any of my friends ever called me a selfish bitch I wouldn't talk to them probably ever again, atleast that or tell them they are giving me correct or even helpful criticism, a friend is somebody that helps you out when you are troubled or need help, not tell you that you are wrong and leave it at that.

Here's a good song for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eLQR...eature=related

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:06 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Doesn't sound like a friend much to me...."
i dont know she's crazy. it's just like, when you already are debating weather or not your doing the right thing and then someone tells you your wrong its just wierd. i mean she's retarded, and shruti is out of the hospital. she's still not doing too well, but at least she's home. w.e.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:07 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "fuck you."
I'm being serious. You let your emotions get the best of you. Just take a minute, sit back, and think "Do I really need to get this worked up over something so trivial?" 9/10 you probably don't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-24, 09:09 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm being serious. You let your..."
Definately have a point here, usually people that get emotional about shit it's something that shouldn't be taken seriously to begin with, it's just like drama, most drama is caused by something that is irrelevant, which is why I just avoid both generally.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-03-25, 09:51 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "thanks guys =]. i'm actually being..."
If you're happy, be happy. Take care not tu rub it in, and enjoy life.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord