Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:51 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
talkin about contra?

btw ill probably hafta jump onboard everybody with mario and duck hunt, and also with bob on castlevania. those 3 are classics, top notch even today.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-04, 01:58 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
yea contra sounds kinda right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-04, 02:52 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
mine was Super mario on my cousins NES
later on i got my own NES with duck hunt, super mario, castlevania and turtles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-05, 03:29 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
hrm....my first game was Crystal Castles for atari....I'm not THAT old tho, my babysitter had an atari when I was a little kid =-)
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-07-05, 04:15 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
First game i ever played was Popeye on atari.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-05, 04:19 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
My first game = Pong it wasnt the greatest but it was fun...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between^MaRiO^ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

^MaRiO^

Posted 2003-07-06, 12:13 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
Pong in the arcade.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-06, 02:17 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
Cmon, nobodies ever played BattleToads ? I mean that game was awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-06, 02:20 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
I played battletoads and double dragon. Don't get me wrong I didn't PAY for it, some girl brought it over and forgot it and never asked about it again.

Wouldn't pay for that thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-07-07, 05:15 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
i thought you were taLKING ABOUT the nintendo game akari worriers, hard ass game with no ending, can anyone name some other games that have no ending?? such as tiger heli, any other ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-07, 05:21 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
dude double dragons are tight ass, but i thinkl the 2nd one was the best, i dont know, that was the first one i played then i played part 3 and then when i beat them, i had to play part one, graffics on that sucked big time but i was STILL able to beat.

is there a game that YOU never beat?? i beat, i have to say, about 99.5 persent of the games i have played, such as all the marios, 1,2,3 all the double dragons 1,2,3 all the batmans, batman returns and so forth, now for zelda....the first zeld i beat in about 3 hours now, the second zeld, dude i gots to say it a bit hard, also one of the games i haven't been able to beat till this day!!!!

any others???

ps i also beat tmnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-07, 05:24 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
i remember contra, also a tight ass game, dude even the sound track i n that game was "john blazin" , tight ass yo tight ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-07, 05:44 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
Dude don't triple post.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:20 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
rofl

the first game i ever played was super mario world. i played it at my friends house and got yelled at for playing too much. i think i got kicked out too . i never went back there.
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2003-07-09, 11:40 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
First game would definatly be Mario...But I had all the classics, duckhunt, the olympics game(with the pad)...castlevania, zelda, zelda 2, mario 1 2 3, I own all those games now...but i still suck at duckhunt...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:45 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
Duckhunt was to easy. Even when I was like six years old.

Edit - and by the way, I've never seen anyone hunt ducks with a handgun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-10, 09:29 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
First game I ever played on computer was Combat Flight Sim, first on console was Mario on original Nintendo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-11, 11:15 AM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
in the first mario game in nintendo, does anyone know how to go to the "Minus" world??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

J_iceman

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:08 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
First game thing i owned was a game gear, but i think first game i played had to be mario on the NES
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-14, 09:33 PM in reply to 0nyx's post "Whats the first game you ever played?"
GameCube said:
got kicked out too .
lmao I did the same thing with mario world, I got to the special stage after the star worlds at my aunts house, she was kinda mad =)
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster