Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-12-04, 10:40 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Eddie, I'm not entirely sure where the hell this tirade is coming from. What would be the logical explanation for me posting a bunch of my own work and then mocking others when their guard is down?

I don't know what the hell has gotten into you or mantralord, but you're both acting like a couple of children that have just had their candy taken away. Grow up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-12-04, 10:52 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Hm. No one seems to hate anything I write. Perhaps I should post one of the poems that I wrote for Creative Writing? None of those are very good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-05, 02:02 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Raziel said:
Eddie, I'm not entirely sure where the hell this tirade is coming from. What would be the logical explanation for me posting a bunch of my own work and then mocking others when their guard is down?

I don't know what the hell has gotten into you or mantralord, but you're both acting like a couple of children that have just had their candy taken away. Grow up.
I'm sorry. Somebody stole my bubble-gum today at school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-05, 07:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Oh! You poor dear!

Bubblegum is nasty. Except for Trident. Yummy!

Anyway, I'll write something if I get bored today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-05, 12:28 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Double Bubble! Nasty? No...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-09, 01:05 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Raziel said:
1) I'd like to see more people posting their stuff in here.
I write some stuff but i wont be posting it. I kinda just write stuff to ease my mind when i have problem that cause me trouble to concentrate. Then what i write sit in a corner of my hd forever heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-09, 01:19 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
Well, that's up to you, but I'd encourage you to post it anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-12-11, 08:45 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Inactivity..."
I am not creative enough to write poems or stories.I will comment on people's work though.If I ever think up a story or poem I will post it here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII