Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post PVP asn guide PLEASE
Posted 2002-09-10, 06:32 PM
can someone please post a skill and stat placement guide for a PVP asn? i have good equip already...i just need some advice on the setup...
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-11, 11:22 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
Dragon Flight is a must, unless you want zons and sorcs to own you. I suggest Tigerstrike, Mind Blast,and Fire claw (1 point, because its bugged the same way fire arrow is, converts all dmg into fire), that should take down most people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-12, 12:02 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
Don't forget to make a shadow master, in big hell games is allmost immune to damage.
Use burst of speed lvl 10+, however dont maximize it. Also i like Claw/Shield combination, but this is your choice.
You want a piece of me?
Come and get it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
buggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbuggy_ro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

buggy_ro

Posted 2002-09-12, 03:58 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
this is for a hybrid....
i need the # of skill points in each skill though...
so lets see whats goin on so far
Light sentry = 20
dragon flight = 20
tiger strike = ?
claw mastery = ?
shadow master = 20
mind blast = 10 (base)
thats 70 points so far...
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-14, 12:12 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
For my PVP assassin i have

80 Base Stre
145 Base Dex
rest into VITALITY

Tiger Strike=20
Dragon Flight=20
Claw Mastery=20
Shadow Master=20
Wake of Fire=20
Mind Blast=1
Burst of Speed=1

means 2 more points left for me to put into....lvl99

I wear Ethereal 199% 9%LL Bartucs...Soul Spur dual stat boots....Dual leech ring with nice ress and 14stre.....Perfect raven frost....Perf string of ears....Perf Gaze...160/60 armor.....40/15 Storm Sheild.....IK gaunts.....cats eye ammy...and heaps of max dmg charms...

I invested in WoF bcoz some ppl have not bothered to max out their fire resist and WoF covers the whole ground and also combined with mind blast its 100% stun and 1point into mind bcoz thats all u need and is boosted by skills...and 1 point into BoS bcoz almost any claw u get is almost maxed with its fps and and fast run walk doesnt really matter for me bcoz cats gives 20%frw my boots give 30%frw and my charms give 10%frw and it seems enough for me. 160/60 armor bcoz u already have 75% dmg reduce with storm gaze and string.....which means armor gives ias meaning u can go lower on ur BoS and 160%ed helps..

Last edited by Pekson; 2002-10-14 at 02:19 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-09-14, 09:16 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
wow...thanks
now i gotta redo my asn!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drx

Posted 2002-09-15, 11:44 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
the base str isnt enough for storm even with all those items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drx

Posted 2002-09-16, 04:58 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
i have 3max 2stre charms and 5stre 3min dmg large charm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-09-16, 04:58 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
160/60max is better than 160/60ias
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-09-23, 04:28 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
not if you use nats...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-09-23, 06:38 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
be sure to get an eth'd item
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-04, 06:53 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
be sure to get an eth'd item
*weapon

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-11, 05:55 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
just use ith claw, all dr rest of stuff, order noose 64 ll ammy, 40 20 life charms, skills, tiger strike MAX dragon flight 1 point(why the hell would someone max it) claw mastery MAX shadow master 10 points, rest have fun with death sentry for cows or something, do not question me, for my asn pks all, even barbs, so haha (she has 2100 life) (without boo)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-11, 06:12 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
i would love for your asn to "own" any of my pvp chars /w me on east bnet adrenachrome/getdeleted

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-12, 12:16 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
sry i don't play on east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-13, 02:02 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
By maxing Dragon Flight it gives you more AR and more damage to the kick....DF does have a lag time so while you DF your a sitting duck and with it maxed you can at least deal a little dmg and even block lock the guy enough time to claw your way. Hey i do kill some ppl with DF in one hit outrite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-13, 05:52 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
yea a full dmg/ias zon can get owned with DF but if i shoot once with burrito (blocklocks you) then bust my wf like 4 times your dead
but my dr zon can tank ith barbs

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-14, 02:21 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
yea i hate the block lock -_-;
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-14, 09:37 AM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
thats the only chance you will have vs a good dr cold sorc

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-18, 10:25 PM in reply to drx's post "PVP asn guide PLEASE"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
yea a full dmg/ias zon can get owned with DF but if i shoot once with burrito (blocklocks you) then bust my wf like 4 times your dead
but my dr zon can tank ith barbs
lol burrito rofl:O) :O) :O) :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-