Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite NFL Team?
Buffalo 0 0%
Dallas 0 0%
Dolphins 0 0%
Giants 1 8.33%
Patriots 1 8.33%
Eagles 1 8.33%
Jets 0 0%
Redskins 0 0%
Ravens 0 0%
Bears 2 16.67%
Beangles 0 0%
Lions 0 0%
Browns 0 0%
Packers 1 8.33%
Stealers 1 8.33%
Vikings 0 0%
Texans 0 0%
Falcons 2 16.67%
Colts 0 0%
Panthers 0 0%
Jaguars 1 8.33%
Saints 0 0%
Titans 1 8.33%
Buccaneers 1 8.33%
Broncos 0 0%
Cardnials 0 0%
Chiefs 0 0%
Rams 0 0%
Raiders 0 0%
49ers 0 0%
Chargers 0 0%
Seahawks 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Question Favorite NFL Team?
Posted 2004-08-06, 11:00 AM
Well, if you have a favorite, vote and tell why!

Personally my favorite team is the Jacksonvile Jaguas. Why? They're fuckin pimp nigguh. And they're my home team. In '99 they had a record of 14-2 in their fourth season, ... nobody remembers that. Best record in the league. And now this year they're going straight to the Superbowl at home.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:04 AM in reply to D3V's post "Favorite NFL Team?"
Yeah, your fucking team is hosting the Bowl this year, lucky bastard! Too bad Philly doesn't have the type of climate necessary to ever host one..

The Phildelphia Eagles are my favorite team. Always have, always will be. They are going all the way this year nucka, with T.O. catching 17 TDs from the D. McNabb connection!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:08 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, your fucking team is hosting the..."
Ok got the Poll up.

I can't believe the Orlando Times is ripping on Jacksonville, saying that hosting it in Jax will "Cheapen the Superbowl" . I know its mainly blacks living there, but it's not that bad of a place. I'm DEFINATELY going tailgaiting there, don't have enough money for tickets, but we are gonna get a generator and hook up a big ass TV. Fun Fun. Go jags!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:31 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ok got the Poll up. I can't believe..."
If the Eagles go to the Super Bowl, I guarantee I will be there as well. I was going last year, until we lost the NFC championship, then I got a refund.. I was so pissed. I literally broke 3 knuckles punching shit after that game. So disappointed.

This year will be different, I just know it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If the Eagles go to the Super Bowl, I..."
ive gotta say the bucs are my fav team they have a kick ass defense (or used to) but now their team sux ass cause they changed 1/2 of their players they are definetly gonna die but i like them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:19 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "ive gotta say the bucs are my fav team..."
There is not a city I hate more than Tampa Bay. You owned us in the NFC championships two years ago, then took the Super Bowl with ease. You owned us in the Conference Championships in Hockey this year, then took the Stanley Cup for a trip around the ice numerous times. You fuckers got in Philly's way too much, and you will die because of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "There is not a city I hate more than..."
i dont live in tampa i live by chicago lol but not much of a bears fan anymore cause they now suck ballz and our hockey team isnt that great hope tampa bay loses in every sport otha then football
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:23 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i dont live in tampa i live by chicago..."
I hate people like you. How can you possibly like one sport city in one sport, and another in another sport? That just doesn't make sense to me. If you live in Chicago, you have to love all Chicago teams, it's that simple. I live in Philly, and I would probably drop a nuke on every other sport city in the U.S. if I had the capabilities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I hate people like you. How can you..."
im more of a futbol kind of a guy i mean i was rooting for the bears but they just sucked and they failed me so i was like fuck this bucs it is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:30 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "im more of a futbol kind of a guy i..."
How can you lose support of your team so quickly. It was just 2 or 3 years ago that they had a 13-3 record, a first round bye in the playoffs, but got their asses handed to em by my Eagles. That was not a bad season, they just didn't back it up the next year.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How can you lose support of your team..."
well you are correct and i shuld support my teams a lil more and root for chicago i hope usa wins some of the olympic medals
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post "Favorite NFL Team?"
Bears, gotta love em.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-08-06, 01:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "Favorite NFL Team?"
"Da Bears." said in the voice of the superfans.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-06, 01:24 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting ""Da Bears." said in the voice of the..."
go da bears they gonna be the most like football team woo hoo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:02 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "go da bears they gonna be the most like..."
I live in New England, so I guess I'm supposed to like the Patriots. Well fuck that. Tom Brady is a dick.

Falcons all the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-08-06, 03:06 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I live in New England, so I guess I'm..."
uncapped said:
Falcons all the way.
Agreed
10 chars....
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:19 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I live in New England, so I guess I'm..."
How do you go all the way to Atlanta to root for a team when you live in the New England area?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How do you go all the way to Atlanta to..."
I live in one of the three(I think) states that don't have a team so ya.......
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2004-08-06, 04:23 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "I live in one of the three(I think)..."
I'm going to college at Virginia Tech, so I'll somehow manage to get down there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-08-06, 05:23 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I'm going to college at Virginia Tech,..."
The Steel Curtain Go Go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan