Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

hot games! top titles! wut to buy?
Posted 2004-10-29, 02:57 PM
ok i didnt see any post like this before but i guess ill start one.
post all of the up coming games you plan on buying.

games i want:
perfect dark zero
halo 2
GTA san andreas
dungeon seige 2
star craft 2
star craft ghost
NFS underground 2
star ocean thing (not sure of name)
matrix online

reply on the games u wanna own
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-10-29, 03:07 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "hot games! top titles! wut to buy?"
gta san andreas, world of warcraft, starcraft 2, diablo 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-29, 03:08 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "hot games! top titles! wut to buy?"
You're assuming that a sc2 will be made, unless you know something I dont.... in which case.. speak -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-29, 10:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You're assuming that a sc2 will be..."
I know that sc ghost was in the making for console. I've only heard rumors of a sc2. Star Ocean: Till the end of time is supposed to kick ass. You should get Star Ocean: The Second Story, too. Awesome RPG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-10-30, 10:00 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "gta san andreas, world of warcraft,..."
iceman887 said:
gta san andreas, world of warcraft, starcraft 2, diablo 4
i say sc 2 which i heard about and he says diablo 4 and no remarks made? oh well..hahaha i just looked for sc2 b4 finishing my post and Blizz talked about it but wont tell nothing or a release date or when there working on it? oh well lol idc but hopefully they do decide to make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
matrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmatrix6977 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

matrix6977

Posted 2004-10-31, 01:15 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "i say sc 2 which i heard about and he..."
I plan to buy:

Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault
Knights of the Old Republic 2

Maybe:
Starcraft 4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2004-10-31, 01:59 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "hot games! top titles! wut to buy?"
WoW
GTA: SA
Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of War
HL2
NFSU 2

if ill have money enough to buy all that ill be very happy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-10-31, 02:09 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "WoW GTA: SA Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of..."
haha you try to make fun of saying games of later future but you said starcraft 4 and starcraft 2 isn't even out, your suppose to say starcraft 3,

why did u make a sad face after what you said?

Last edited by iceman887; 2004-10-31 at 02:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-31, 02:19 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "haha you try to make fun of saying..."
wtf ???? i guess you replied the wrong post... well i really HOPE u did.... if not, you need therapy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-11-01, 10:15 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "wtf ???? i guess you replied the wrong..."
I'm assuming he was talking about Gladius, Geekstar. I hope to get my hands on:
Star Ocean: Till the end of time
WoW
GTA: SA
FF11
And hopefully,
Wild Arms 3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSurrealWaking is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-11-01, 10:21 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "hot games! top titles! wut to buy?"
Source and halflife 2?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-11-02, 07:05 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Source and halflife 2?"
no one plans on getting guildwars when it comes out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-02, 02:39 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "no one plans on getting guildwars when..."
Not I. Maybe if WoW died all of a sudden, but no sooner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-02, 06:11 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Not I. Maybe if WoW died all of a..."
i put a hex on blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

matrix6977

Posted 2004-11-02, 10:32 PM in reply to matrix6977's post starting "i put a hex on blizzard."
Joint Operations:Typhoon Rising

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:48 PM in reply to matrix6977's post "hot games! top titles! wut to buy?"
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Need For Speed Underground 2
Grand Tourismo 4 (maybe)
Half Life 2
Final Fantasy XII
----
That sounds about it for now.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-11-03, 07:40 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Need..."
Blah, I remembered another one I want...
I wanna get BloodRayne 2, but not pay 40+ dollars for it, I got the first one for 7 dollars brand new. >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SurrealWaking

Posted 2004-11-05, 04:30 AM in reply to SurrealWaking's post starting "Blah, I remembered another one I..."
Halo 2
Half Life 2
Perfect Dark Zero( since i completed teh game in every diff, and got all teh bonus lvlz)!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-11-05, 07:30 AM in reply to matrix6977's post "hot games! top titles! wut to buy?"
Knights of the Old Republic 2
WoW
Halo 2
GTA San Andreas in that order.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-11-05, 08:14 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "gta san andreas, world of warcraft,..."
Diablo 4? Doesn't Diablo 3 have to come first, and that's taking the assumption a sequel will be released at all? o.O

Anyway... If you're low on cash, go World of Warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin