Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-09-23, 02:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fruit cup, two dimebags, energy drink,..."
Nothing yet, but I'm on the verge of spending around £200 on a few series of books.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-23, 08:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nothing yet, but I'm on the verge of..."
Sobe No Fear Gold Energy Drink, Parliament Lights, Doritos, and some green.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-24, 07:29 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sobe No Fear Gold Energy Drink,..."
AMP Energy drink, (mountain dew tall boy can).. And a QT of oil.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-24, 07:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "AMP Energy drink, (mountain dew tall..."
Nothing yet, but tonite two movie tickets and some Bacardi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-24, 08:42 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nothing yet, but tonite two movie..."
A Loca Moca Java Monster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-26, 01:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "A Loca Moca Java Monster."
Just spent another £88 on books! Can't wait until Friday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-26, 02:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just spent another £88 on books! Can't..."
Subway, gum, cranberry juice, HALO 3.

Hell yeah, gonna crack out on Halo 3 when I get home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-26, 03:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Subway, gum, cranberry juice, HALO 3. ..."
new ddr supernova 2 game, gotta train my legs for speed now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-27, 03:11 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "new ddr supernova 2 game, gotta train..."
A bacon butty from the school canteen. Not too bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-27, 03:43 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "A bacon butty from the school canteen...."
Was going to go buy a carton of Parliaments, but thought better of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-01, 01:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Was going to go buy a carton of..."
How much do cartons cost you?

When I was in school, we were paying probably around $25 (I think) for Camels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-01, 01:36 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "How much do cartons cost you? When I..."
In Minnesota it is around 45 dollars for a carton of parliaments. I could just go the extra 30 some miles to South Dakota and get a carton for 30 dollars. I hate that damn cigarette tax they put up. American Spirits cost 5.25 a pack. Fuck that shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-01, 01:41 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "In Minnesota it is around 45 dollars..."
Do be careful taking cigarettes across state lines. If you have a certain amount (I think 2+ cartons) you can get in some serious trouble.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-01, 01:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do be careful taking cigarettes across..."
I saw that on CNN, and I thought that only applied to Tennessee, because Kentucky has no taxes on cigs and Tennessee obviously does. I'm sure I can still do it, since South Dakota has cigarettes taxes too. I don't know why I would need more than 20 packs at a time, I've already cut down to about 7 or 8 a day from my normal 20.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-04, 03:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I saw that on CNN, and I thought that..."
I'm paying a little over $5 for packs of Camels now. Not sure about carton prices. Can't remember the last time I bought a carton. I've reached the point where a pack can last me about a week, so I don't mind the price much. If I were still smoking a pack a day, shit, I'd be broke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-04, 03:55 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I'm paying a little over $5 for packs..."
I paid for sex today. Not bad either.

A mountain dew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-04, 04:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I paid for sex today. Not bad either. ..."
You have to pay for sex, in college?

Uber Loser Award goes to HoH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-04, 04:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You have to pay for sex, in college? ..."
A buddy of mine paid for sex in Mexico once. He brought home a receipt to prove it. We mocked him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-04, 10:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You have to pay for sex, in college? ..."
Should've wrapped some pretty sarcastic tags around that. Ha.

Bag of Fritos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-04, 11:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Should've wrapped some pretty sarcastic..."
6 manga.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign